Deeptoken Announcement

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Deeptoken Announcement[/h]Earlier this year MindArk developed and promoted DeepToken, a token offering with the ambition of raising funds to create an intellectual property and digital asset bank, as well as improving Entropia Universe.

With time it has become evident that the ambitious project of DeepToken will not be able to be fulfilled. Therefore, the MindArk Board of Directors has decided to suspend the project and refund all the investments made to MindArk related to DeepToken.

All purchases of DeepToken made via credit/debit cards will be automatically reimbursed within 15 business days of this announcement. For those who purchased DeepToken via ETH (Ethereum), please contact support@deeptoken.io to coordinate a refund to your current ETH wallet. For purchases made via bank transfer, please contact support@deeptoken.io to coordinate your refund.

Best regards,
Henrik Nel
CEO
MindArk PE AB

Originally Posted Here

good that they are at least refunding the folks invested, I suppose.

Well done, MA! Back out of all bad business plans, and focus on what you do well and know well - EU!

Yea sounds as a good call in my opinon :wtg:

This makes me happy

Yay, maybe MA can get back to making games? Specifically one game...

Thank the heavens!!!!!!! Please focus on just bringing and keeping players to this game ;)

If MA isn't going to dabble in the crypto world I wonder if a change in CEO is upcoming.

Glad to hear such decisions being arrived at. Sucks for those who invested ethereum when it was so high and prices have crashed but overall good decision MA. Focus on EU as you should have been all along. Bravo.

If MA isn't going to dabble in the crypto world I wonder if a change in CEO is upcoming.

Current CEO seems to be able to see the writing on the wall and make changes to reflect what the actual world and playerbase wants. That is a sign of a good CEO to me, lets keep him!

Current CEO seems to be able to see the writing on the wall and make changes to reflect what the actual world and playerbase wants. That is a sign of a good CEO to me, lets keep him!

Agreed. Previous leadership was always trying to hop on bandwagons; causing MA to enter into a variety of different ventures far too late with far too little knowledge. Seems like they are playing cleanup now.

The rational choice after all. Thank you so very much!

Im so glad to hear this project got laid to rest, i have no words other than thank you for waking up, just watch the current bitcoin charts.

Glad i forgot my tinfoil hat, a refund is awesome ! Im pretty sure the board members invested quite a bit money into this token , guess they didnt in compet. Damm were did this :dunce: hat come from all of sudden :scratch2:

Edit :
No seriously thank you !

Great move mindark

good call on MA's part and great time to cancel the project too with eth being at such a low price point.. MA essentially made money assuming they sold the ETH and refunded it now at a discounted price. Regardless, right call and lets get entropia working flawlessly before we go down eth/deeptoken/crypto ecosystem (i would like to see this sometime in the future but not now)

Compet, DeepToken - two foolish projects killed, good desicion on MA side. Now please focus on entropia universe! :)

I love the transparency ! Credits for being open towards the community!

Current CEO has been doing great work so far! Make EU great again.

Gj, it's better to invest in castles :p

Compet, DeepToken - two foolish projects killed

Well suspended and killed are two different words.

I wonder why MA didn't offer investors a heavily reduced asset swap with Moon deeds, but rather a 'full refund'. I'll have a deepthink about that. It's hard at times not to think these things are personal....whatever.

On a positive note; the fears on the street, that somehow MA might push crypto onto EU as a replacement for ped in some form, has a least been buried for the foreseeable future.

Rick

I am glad. EU & MA must stay away from such bubbles and adventures. Money is a serious subject.

Faith restored in huMAnity? Almost. Now bring back loot. Return all of our losses. :ahh: one can only dream.

Crashfixes, statues delivered, compet and deeptokens closed down - do i see daylight at the end of the tunnel ? :D
I like this path of getting back to running a reliable bussiness with focus on Entropia and keeping promises to customers - now do we get our transport missions and space next ?:wtg:

Faith restored in huMAnity? Almost. Now bring back loot. Return all of our losses. :ahh: one can only dream.

invest in proper equipment, hunt proper mobs, get proper skills and don't beg for free money.
get it yourself.

Being able to admit a wrong turn and suspending the idea is not always an easy thing to do. Especially this early on.

You guys already have something pretty damn special here. No other game exists quite like EU.

Glad to hear such decisions being arrived at. Sucks for those who invested ethereum when it was so high and prices have crashed but overall good decision MA. Focus on EU as you should have been all along. Bravo.

Cynic in me thinks it is more to do with crash in price since they effectively get a loan, but I will give them credit for refunding it at least.

that's a sign seriousness is back at MA's headquarters! Good call! thumb up!

Back