Support isn't giving me items I lent to now inactive players

ntelinatsos

Stalker
Society
GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
Hi, first of all i want to say that i wanted to start this thread in dev's corner but for some strange reason, it seems i can't.

i asked in live support if i can get back my items i lent to other players since they are inactive for years and they told me to fill a support case, i asked "do i'm gonna get them back if i fill a support case" and their answer was "yes"

so, i did

here's my support case:

"hi, i spoke with your live support about if i can get items that i gave to my friends, since they are inactive now and they told me to fill a support case..

so, i'm gonna make a list with people i gave items and what items i gave:

1) Alex GR Passakos
- gave him a full tt Omegaton A103

2) Noits Noits Bay
- gave him a full tt adj pixie set (Male)

3) Axel Foley Head
-gave him a full tt:
a) Tier 0.7 Falcata
b) Tier 1.1 Labrys
c) Tier 0.9 Falx
d) Tier 0.8 Laconian Sword
e) Kobold set (male)

4) Elf Of GreekLand
-gave him a full tt:
a) Herman ASI-R
b) Ziplex Z1 Seeker
c) 7x Armor Plating Mark.4A
d) A.R.C. Guardian armor set (Female)
i also think that i gave him my second adj pixie (male) set but i'm not 100% sure, so if he has adj pixie set in his storage, it's probably mine

i'll attach screenshots for the first tho players, i have two videos for the third player (i'll upload them only if you demand it) but i couldn't find any screenshot for the fourth one

thanks, for the help, stelios.."

so, their answer was that:

"Hi AKALYPTOS,

Thank you for your support case.

We apologize for the inconvenience but this is not something we can do, we cannot move items from inactive accounts to yours.

You could for example state any number of items from any random account that is inactive to receive those items, more so since all trades are final we cannot simply do so without having discussed it with the player in question.

So as stated, we do apologize for the inconvenience but this is not a service we offer.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support"

and i'm wondering.. i have sent screenhots and also i said that i can send videos that prooves that these items are mine, also i'm pretty sure that they can check trades (as they do when they have to ban someone for multi accounts, etc). so, why they can't give my items back??

also, i want to mention, i heard that the fourth player got banned, so the guy can't login to give me back my items, what happens in this case??

i would like a more user friendly answer from MA and not answer like i have to do with scammers and thieves..

thanks everyone, stelios..

Live support occasionally contradicts support but the support is always right should that happen.

Lesson learnt. End of story. Move on

I agree it's very bad that these things happen but, MA has no actual fault in this. Pleas be more careful. Also at the titles.

Last edited:
does MA steal our items in purpose?? (original thread title)

No... you gave them away without collateral, on purpose. MA didn't do anything wrong.

i also think that i gave him my second adj pixie (male) set but i'm not 100% sure, so if he has adj pixie set in his storage, it's probably mine

Can you imagine if that's all you had to say for MA to go into someones inventory and give you their items? My god.

Last edited:
None of those items are yours.

//mod note

Changed thread title to be a bit less misleading.

i remember statements where MA said "items agreed to be borrowed have to be returned" (sound alike).

in general it is very sad that MA puts all risk on the side of helpful players.

a sort of contract system to rent and borrow items would be nice.
but i assume it also would have quite an impact on high end gear value, because it then becomes available for everyone. a mixxed blessing...

Honestly MA should provide that service if there is video evidence of the trades.

I think 2000 ped per item would be a nice fee.so that's like what.... 14k ped just for the pixie set :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

not to laugh at your misfortune but, NEVER BORROW WITHOUT COLLATTERAL.

I once borrowed an a106 to a soc mate with no collateral. Had known him for 2 years. Took 2 years to get it back after it was supposed to be a week. I was lucky it got returned when he quit the game. Value had gone from +1000 to +1450 at the time so it worked out.... but I learned my lesson..... again. NEVER AGAIN.

there is no way ma will give you the items. this would unleash a storm of support claims (true or false) witch they could not handle

There is a lesson in this Stelio! Don't lent items in a game that doesn't support rent or loan contracts PvP!
Sorry my friend but MA can't do anything! it will be illegal!

i remember statements where MA said "items agreed to be borrowed have to be returned" (sound alike).

in general it is very sad that MA puts all risk on the side of helpful players.

a sort of contract system to rent and borrow items would be nice.
but i assume it also would have quite an impact on high end gear value, because it then becomes available for everyone. a mixxed blessing...

would be a great new use for BIO identification.... craft some unremovable L rental timer attachments

High end gear would actually become more valuable if it could be rented through a contract system because it could be borrowed and paid for at the time of borrowing if they were smart enough to allow it to be a timer system with a max of 30 days or something and decay on the timer attached to the item (generate decay revenue off UL ......mu for ma...)

People would invest to secure items that they could rent as a business, most definitely. If anything it would most definitely cause a spike in MU for high end gear. Probably spur deposits.

Hi, first of all i want to say that i wanted to start this thread in dev's corner but for some strange reason, it seems i can't...

"Hi AKALYPTOS,

Thank you for your support case.

We apologize ...
Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support"

thanks everyone, stelios..

Well, sorry to hear you have to experience such a pain. If MA can't help, is not their faults.
You just have to move on and learn this lesson.

People just need to wake up on the idea on such A RISK when you are online investing & believing online RCE is 100% fair.

Being that you are a new player , I am sorry this had to happened to you.

Hopefully other new players will learn this lesson as well.

Honestly MA should provide that service if there is video evidence of the trades.

In my opinion, they should never do that. Video is no proof that is all that was in the deal between persons, MA doesn't know what might be agreed out of the video (like irl or so)

Ma should provide a way to lend items, that i agree.

In my opinion, they should never do that. Video is no proof that is all that was in the deal between persons, MA doesn't know what might be agreed out of the video (like irl or so)

Ma should provide a way to lend items, that i agree.

That part of the post was part of the humor, thought obvious by the 14k fee for pixie line below xD

Those players paid you for the items via Paypal. They have screen shots and everything.

Why are you trying to get MA ssupport to steal them back for you?

Those players paid you for the items via Paypal. They have screen shots and everything.

Why are you trying to get MA ssupport to steal them back for you?

Wow...he try really to steal the items back? You now the Player? Thats really......

I loaned my friend the Asteroid FOMA deed some time ago and he has been inactive for some time, pls transfer to my account :)

well, thanks for the trolling from most of you, i guess you have plenty of free time to spend making fun of other people, maybe that's what your parents only teached you, to making fun of other people without providing any solution.

well, first of all, i don't give a thing for these low price items. i have lost way much more peds when MA kept devaluing expensive items i have.

second, i have lent way much more expensive items with no collateral (like calytrek mk.ii ten edition, christmass ring 2016, etc) and i got most of them back, also i'm gonna keep lending my items to friends i trust no matter what you, malevolent people, say.

third, what about the items i lent to a real life friend that MA locked his account without any real reason? how i'm gonna get my items back when MA locked his account?

keep trolling in my thread, i don't really give a damn thing about what you, trolls, telling..

Last edited:
well, thanks for the trolling from most of you, i guess you have plenty of free time to spend making fun of other people, maybe that's what your parents only teached you, to making fun of other people without providing any solution.

well, first of all, i don't give a thing for these low price items. i have lost way much more peds when MA kept devaluing expensive items i have.

second, i have lent way much more expensive items with no collateral (like calytrek mk.ii ten edition, christmass ring 2016, etc) and i got most of them back, also i'm gonna keep lending my items to friends i trust no matter what you, malevolent, people say.

third, what about the items i lent to a real life friend that MA locked his account without any real reason? how i'm gonna get my items back when MA locked his account?

keep trolling in my thread, i don't really give a damn thing about what you, trolls, telling..

first of all, making this thread mean you care about these items.
second, some "sarcastic" posts doesn't mean we all are trolling you or have ..."malevolent" feelings about you or your issue.

As about me, I don't realy know you in person, but I know you are, long enough in EU, a serious player and also we are from same country :) so I posted to a guy I care about!

PS. can't leave it without respond Stelio! na eisai kala

first of all, making this thread mean you care about these items.
second, some "sarcastic" posts doesn't mean we all are trolling you or have ..."malevolent" feelings about you or your issue.

As about me, I don't realy know you in person, but I know you are, long enough in EU, a serious player and also we are from same country :) so I posted to a guy I care about!

PS. can't leave it without respond Stelio! na eisai kala

that's why i said "most of you" and not "all of you", i noticed that some ppl posted ideas about making a lending system (something i asked in the past too), also i'm tired to see plenty of unuseful posts from ppl that only want to make fun, troll or give suggestions that i already know. Well, i don't need suggestions, i play 10 years and i know the risk to lend your items to friends, i don't like the fact that this game don't have a lending system and i don't really like not helping my friends when they ask me to help them (even when i help most of them without of them asking for help). also, i don't like the fact that some players can lend their items safetly cause they know MA employees in real life, so even if the other person is a scammer, they can get their items back (that's unfair for everyone else that don't have this privilege).

and one more thing, why MA don't give items back from locked or banned accounts? isn't that a steal? in the past i got scammed from a player and lost an item worth ~4k peds, this player got a permanent ban, i know that this player has some items in his account, like est armor. So, why MA didn't give me some of his items as a compensation of my loss? if they don't believe that i lost my item from him, then why they banned him? i mean, they banned him cause he scammed me but i got nothing in return cause he had sell the items he got from me, but also i got none of his other items as compensation. is that fair??

edit: also the most important reason that made me to start this thread was the comment in the support answer i got "state any number of items from any random account that is inactive to receive those items".
Well, i play 10 years and i have deposit ~22.5k euro in this game and what is the behavior of MA to me (a high depositor customer)? accusing that i might be a thief that wants to steal other player's items?? they can check trades to see if i gave these items to them and i have videos that proves that i gave them as a lend and wasn't a regular trade, for example, in the videos i have with axel, you can see the below chat:
-stelios: you give em back whenever you want
-stelios: i don't really need em, so no need to hurry
-stelios: just be sure they'll be full repaired :)
-axel: just let me know whenever you want em back :) just need em to skill up until i can use philosopher sword

in this trade i gave him the four AG's old tt swords and he gave me nothing back, doesn't this video proves that i lent these items and didn't sell them?

Last edited:
that's why i said "most of you" and not "all of you", i noticed that some ppl posted ideas about making a lending system (something i asked in the past too), also i'm tired to see plenty of unuseful posts from ppl that only want to make fun, troll or give suggestions that i already know. Well, i don't need suggestions, i play 10 years and i know the risk to lend your items to friends, i don't like the fact that this game don't have a lending system and i don't really like not helping my friends when they ask me to help them (even when i help most of them without of them asking for help). also, i don't like the fact that some players can lend their items safetly cause they know MA employees in real life, so even if the other person is a scammer, they can get their items back (that's unfair for everyone else that don't have this privilege).

and one more thing, why MA don't give items back from locked or banned accounts? isn't that a steal? in the past i got scammed from a player and lost an item worth ~4k peds, this player got a permanent ban, i know that this player has some items in his account, like est armor. So, why MA didn't give me some of his items as a compensation of my loss? if they don't believe that i lost my item from him, then why they banned him? i mean, they banned him cause he scammed me but i got nothing in return cause he had sell the items he got from me, but also i got none of his other items as compensation. is that fair??

edit: also the most important reason that made me to start this thread was the comment in the support answer i got "state any number of items from any random account that is inactive to receive those items".
Well, i play 10 years and i have deposit ~22.5k euro in this game and what is the behavior of MA to me (a high depositor customer)? accusing that i might be a thief that wants to steal other player's items?? they can check trades to see if i gave these items to them and i have videos that proves that i gave them as a lend and wasn't a regular trade, for example, in the videos i have with axel, you can see the below chat:
-axel: just let me know whenever you want em back :) just need em to skill up until i can use philosopher sword

in this trade i gave him the four AG's old tt swords and he gave me nothing back, doesn't this video proves that i lent these items and didn't sell them?

at the end of the day all trades are final..... this is why people use collatteral. You won't get your items back.

You could try to go file a police report that the game developer is stealing your items I suppose and are conducting internet fraud/theft. Don't forget to make a video of you doing this and post it here so we can see how that goes.

Maybe interpol can get your items back.

Don't lend anything to anyone ever without collateral... and then only if you are actually able to kill them in their sleep if they try to screw you.

Trust no one.

doesn't this video proves that i lent these items and didn't sell them?

In short, no!

But instead of complaining about the reactions in this thread, what do you want from us? Why did you start this thread?

Sry that i say it, but all trades are final meaning it was a trade!

But giving somebody a item, have a video from it that everybody can see and understand that it was not a sell, how can this be a trade and final? How can MA dont help in this situation?

Last edited:
I have had numerous players tell me that if I contact support in the circumstance that I let a player borrow something and they don't return to the game or that if I pay someone for a service and they don't fulfill the service then Support will make sure I receive the items back by transferring it from their account to my account. I asked these people if they were sure and they said yes and that Support is actually very knowledgeable and helpful in these types of circumstances...
I did not believe them and I am glad I did not take their word for it.
But there should be some rules behind this kind of thing putting players on suspensions for putting other players investments at stake and putting people in vulnerable positions that lead to neglect of their livelihood and general enjoyment for game play.

By the way everyone, I know it sucks because of what people have it set to, but banks and pawn shops offer "A TYPE " of borrowing system. I know it is not a FREE Borrowing system as we may refer to, but the unreasonable interests to borrow PED, and not items but to lend your items in return to borrow ped. This system is the only existing borrowing system that I know of at this moment in time.

Last edited:
Despite how bad this may be - I am not sure what outcome you would have expected when the disposition from Mindark has always been "all trades are final". This is why collateral is important.

No one should have to explain the pitfalls of reversing all these trades and the problems that result from the precedents that get set by going against that set phrase (even when Mindark has with some auction stuff on occasion). People can get pretty good at photo-shopping and deep fakes are a thing. It doesn't matter what evidence you have at this point, those rules are there for a reason.

What you deposited, withdrawn, your +karma, or how much time you have played in the game should not give you any special treatment over another player. You were not treated poorly or unfairly by Mindark. Don't play the victim card. You got burned for handing over your items without collateral just like countless people have done so before and will likely continue to do so in the future. I would hope that you would consider not lending your more valuable items given the situation and learn from this mistake.

Here you have good a good costumer service at your service
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?304013-MA-is-leading-an-unfair-game/page23

gl getting anything

Good thing I did not receive that ~500 CLD at price of 5 back in 2012. I swear I would have trolled MA and see how they would be able to get those from me. "Trades are final" - my ass

Back