Support isn't giving me items I lent to now inactive players

Okay so in a perfect world yes you would get back the items you lent to now inactive player.

But, do you realy not see why ma support can't grant your request?
You aren't simply asking for your items to be returned, you are asking without any (for the support staff) tangiable conesent to return items from players you have had past dealings with.
While i am sure you have very reasonable explanations for your case, allowing something like this to happen would leave mindark not only open up to much shadier cases, but also put them at risk for numerous lawsuits.

Now, let's think of what information mindark would need to make a request such as yours clear beyond any doubt (even then it would leave mindark support open for quite the shitstorm of scammy requests).

1. the chatlog for any item that could have been lent at any point in your characters history clearly citing that this deal happened and was meant to be temporary

2. proof or at least a clear statement stating that the item(s) you lent are indeed your own and do not involve a 3rd party

3. irrefutable proof that the person you lent the items to is indeed willing to trade them back to you (at which point one has to ask why they don't just log in for a minute to do the trade)

4. and worst of all (i know it sounds absurd, but this is actually a thing) you would have to proof that you didn't pay any form of out of game payment to convince the involved party to agree to this.
This might not actually be that important given the amounts handled in your situation, but keep in mind that some items in this game go into the thousands and thousands even way beyond the 100k mark in some cases.

5. proof that your lent items weren't integral part of an exploit (i mention this because one of the people you lent to got banned)

Stating that you spend a lot of money on this game and therefore your word has to be taken at a higher value than that of others isn't exactly veasible either.
Just imagine the problems it would cause if ANY company would state that specific support cases will only be taken into consideration if the customer in question paid beyond XYZ beforehand.

And while i hate for anyones generosity to be punished i hope that you at least understand why items from locked/banned accounts can't be reimbursed. (this is a f2p game [in theory] and switching between ip addresses isn't exactly rocket science nowadays)

Do not get me wrong, i would love for you to get your items back, but i do understand why mindark doesn't comply and i would argue doesn't have a real choice.

That said filing a support ticket explaining how this would be easily avoidable by implementing a simple rental system might be a good idea regardless.

Last edited:
That said filing a support ticket explaining how this would be easily avoidable by implementing a simple rental system might be a good idea regardless.

That or just demand a colateral.

A late reply to an old thread...

One suggestion would be to ask the support team to send an email to the inactive users...

//chaoz

What I am confused about is the part where they said they have to have to speak to the other player to confirm that they are okay with the transfer of the item from their account back to your account and that this is the reason why they do not provide this service to players.
So, a recording specifying the terms of the trade between the two players through local/private chat indicating that the trade is a lend basis only with set terms that meet a clear understanding of what the trade is intended for with the exact time, date, and location specified with in-game time... That though this is what would be what I would think is "required" that they WOULD or WOULD NOT, provide the service?

Though from what Stelios is saying, I don't think you have enough to back up your case. But from what "Support" Told you, I don't think they have enough to back up their case. And I think a lot of you lack the sense of what it takes to back up your cases. :D

Back