PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
    Society
    GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
    Images
    well, thanks for the trolling from most of you, i guess you have plenty of free time to spend making fun of other people, maybe that's what your parents only teached you, to making fun of other people without providing any solution.

well, first of all, i don't give a thing for these low price items. i have lost way much more peds when MA kept devaluing expensive items i have.

second, i have lent way much more expensive items with no collateral (like calytrek mk.ii ten edition, christmass ring 2016, etc) and i got most of them back, also i'm gonna keep lending my items to friends i trust no matter what you, malevolent people, say.

third, what about the items i lent to a real life friend that MA locked his account without any real reason? how i'm gonna get my items back when MA locked his account?

keep trolling in my thread, i don't really give a damn thing about what you, trolls, telling..
    Last edited by ntelinatsos; 12-13-2018 at 07:00.

Billy Jean Ruby
    Society
    Factory of Fun
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ntelinatsos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well, thanks for the trolling from most of you, i guess you have plenty of free time to spend making fun of other people, maybe that's what your parents only teached you, to making fun of other people without providing any solution.

well, first of all, i don't give a thing for these low price items. i have lost way much more peds when MA kept devaluing expensive items i have.

second, i have lent way much more expensive items with no collateral (like calytrek mk.ii ten edition, christmass ring 2016, etc) and i got most of them back, also i'm gonna keep lending my items to friends i trust no matter what you, malevolent, people say.

third, what about the items i lent to a real life friend that MA locked his account without any real reason? how i'm gonna get my items back when MA locked his account?

keep trolling in my thread, i don't really give a damn thing about what you, trolls, telling..
    first of all, making this thread mean you care about these items.
    second, some "sarcastic" posts doesn't mean we all are trolling you or have ..."malevolent" feelings about you or your issue.

As about me, I don't realy know you in person, but I know you are, long enough in EU, a serious player and also we are from same country so I posted to a guy I care about!

PS. can't leave it without respond Stelio! na eisai kala

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
    Society
    GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jean Ruby View Post
    first of all, making this thread mean you care about these items.
    second, some "sarcastic" posts doesn't mean we all are trolling you or have ..."malevolent" feelings about you or your issue.

As about me, I don't realy know you in person, but I know you are, long enough in EU, a serious player and also we are from same country so I posted to a guy I care about!

PS. can't leave it without respond Stelio! na eisai kala
    that's why i said "most of you" and not "all of you", i noticed that some ppl posted ideas about making a lending system (something i asked in the past too), also i'm tired to see plenty of unuseful posts from ppl that only want to make fun, troll or give suggestions that i already know. Well, i don't need suggestions, i play 10 years and i know the risk to lend your items to friends, i don't like the fact that this game don't have a lending system and i don't really like not helping my friends when they ask me to help them (even when i help most of them without of them asking for help). also, i don't like the fact that some players can lend their items safetly cause they know MA employees in real life, so even if the other person is a scammer, they can get their items back (that's unfair for everyone else that don't have this privilege).

and one more thing, why MA don't give items back from locked or banned accounts? isn't that a steal? in the past i got scammed from a player and lost an item worth ~4k peds, this player got a permanent ban, i know that this player has some items in his account, like est armor. So, why MA didn't give me some of his items as a compensation of my loss? if they don't believe that i lost my item from him, then why they banned him? i mean, they banned him cause he scammed me but i got nothing in return cause he had sell the items he got from me, but also i got none of his other items as compensation. is that fair??

edit: also the most important reason that made me to start this thread was the comment in the support answer i got "state any number of items from any random account that is inactive to receive those items".
    Well, i play 10 years and i have deposit ~22.5k euro in this game and what is the behavior of MA to me (a high depositor customer)? accusing that i might be a thief that wants to steal other player's items?? they can check trades to see if i gave these items to them and i have videos that proves that i gave them as a lend and wasn't a regular trade, for example, in the videos i have with axel, you can see the below chat:
    -stelios: you give em back whenever you want
    -stelios: i don't really need em, so no need to hurry
    -stelios: just be sure they'll be full repaired
    -axel: just let me know whenever you want em back just need em to skill up until i can use philosopher sword

in this trade i gave him the four AG's old tt swords and he gave me nothing back, doesn't this video proves that i lent these items and didn't sell them?
    Last edited by ntelinatsos; 12-13-2018 at 07:01.

Guardian
    Rick TheVictor Hypercharged
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    that's why i said "most of you" and not "all of you", i noticed that some ppl posted ideas about making a lending system (something i asked in the past too), also i'm tired to see plenty of unuseful posts from ppl that only want to make fun, troll or give suggestions that i already know. Well, i don't need suggestions, i play 10 years and i know the risk to lend your items to friends, i don't like the fact that this game don't have a lending system and i don't really like not helping my friends when they ask me to help them (even when i help most of them without of them asking for help). also, i don't like the fact that some players can lend their items safetly cause they know MA employees in real life, so even if the other person is a scammer, they can get their items back (that's unfair for everyone else that don't have this privilege).

and one more thing, why MA don't give items back from locked or banned accounts? isn't that a steal? in the past i got scammed from a player and lost an item worth ~4k peds, this player got a permanent ban, i know that this player has some items in his account, like est armor. So, why MA didn't give me some of his items as a compensation of my loss? if they don't believe that i lost my item from him, then why they banned him? i mean, they banned him cause he scammed me but i got nothing in return cause he had sell the items he got from me, but also i got none of his other items as compensation. is that fair??

edit: also the most important reason that made me to start this thread was the comment in the support answer i got "state any number of items from any random account that is inactive to receive those items".
    Well, i play 10 years and i have deposit ~22.5k euro in this game and what is the behavior of MA to me (a high depositor customer)? accusing that i might be a thief that wants to steal other player's items?? they can check trades to see if i gave these items to them and i have videos that proves that i gave them as a lend and wasn't a regular trade, for example, in the videos i have with axel, you can see the below chat:
    -axel: just let me know whenever you want em back just need em to skill up until i can use philosopher sword

in this trade i gave him the four AG's old tt swords and he gave me nothing back, doesn't this video proves that i lent these items and didn't sell them?

at the end of the day all trades are final..... this is why people use collatteral. You won't get your items back.

You could try to go file a police report that the game developer is stealing your items I suppose and are conducting internet fraud/theft. Don't forget to make a video of you doing this and post it here so we can see how that goes.

Maybe interpol can get your items back.
    Jim Tournament Sponsor Johnson

Jaque ApeDrape LeCaque
    Don't lend anything to anyone ever without collateral... and then only if you are actually able to kill them in their sleep if they try to screw you.

Trust no one.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak
    Society
    Kaos
    Images
    doesn't this video proves that i lent these items and didn't sell them?
    In short, no!

But instead of complaining about the reactions in this thread, what do you want from us? Why did you start this thread?
    Account Created 2006-03-03

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Captain Cereal Crunch
    Sry that i say it, but all trades are final meaning it was a trade!

But giving somebody a item, have a video from it that everybody can see and understand that it was not a sell, how can this be a trade and final? How can MA dont help in this situation?
    Last edited by Captain Crunch; 12-20-2018 at 10:30.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Images
    I have had numerous players tell me that if I contact support in the circumstance that I let a player borrow something and they don't return to the game or that if I pay someone for a service and they don't fulfill the service then Support will make sure I receive the items back by transferring it from their account to my account. I asked these people if they were sure and they said yes and that Support is actually very knowledgeable and helpful in these types of circumstances...
    I did not believe them and I am glad I did not take their word for it.
    But there should be some rules behind this kind of thing putting players on suspensions for putting other players investments at stake and putting people in vulnerable positions that lead to neglect of their livelihood and general enjoyment for game play.

By the way everyone, I know it sucks because of what people have it set to, but banks and pawn shops offer "A TYPE " of borrowing system. I know it is not a FREE Borrowing system as we may refer to, but the unreasonable interests to borrow PED, and not items but to lend your items in return to borrow ped. This system is the only existing borrowing system that I know of at this moment in time.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 12-31-2018 at 18:46. Reason: Fixing my messy typing...

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    Despite how bad this may be - I am not sure what outcome you would have expected when the disposition from Mindark has always been "all trades are final". This is why collateral is important.

No one should have to explain the pitfalls of reversing all these trades and the problems that result from the precedents that get set by going against that set phrase (even when Mindark has with some auction stuff on occasion). People can get pretty good at photo-shopping and deep fakes are a thing. It doesn't matter what evidence you have at this point, those rules are there for a reason.

What you deposited, withdrawn, your +karma, or how much time you have played in the game should not give you any special treatment over another player. You were not treated poorly or unfairly by Mindark. Don't play the victim card. You got burned for handing over your items without collateral just like countless people have done so before and will likely continue to do so in the future. I would hope that you would consider not lending your more valuable items given the situation and learn from this mistake.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    TheRock
    Society
    Entropy
    Images

Here you have good a good costumer service at your service
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ir-game/page23

gl getting anything

Good thing I did not receive that ~500 CLD at price of 5 back in 2012. I swear I would have trolled MA and see how they would be able to get those from me. "Trades are final" - my ass

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast