Viva Entropia!

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
I've been talking in game to some of you about it: there's a fresh wind spreading in Entropia. Things are getting fixed !

Perhaps you remember this poll?

From time to time I've been reading release notes, where they fixed some of the stuff ppl would like to get fixed! Also, fair and good company decisions were made! Things like:

- resolving the compet issue
- resolving the blockchain issue

- Arkadia, pvp radar ON, so no more exploits

- Detach all enhancers, LOVE this.
- Attach enhancers is faster now, AWESOME
Now pls add a drag and drop for enhancers on weapons in inventory.

- Boss mobs counting towards missions !

Keep the good things coming !

Yes! I can't talk shit about Mindark at all right now, and its been years since I could say that. I'm very happy with the way things have been headed.

- Detach all enhancers, LOVE this.
- Attach enhancers is faster now, AWESOME

Have you noticed you don't even need to detach enhancers anymore in many circumstances? If you want to add to enhancers or change them you just drop more or different enhancers onto the slot.

yes! Rocktropia loot issues, after 1.5 years, are finally getting fixed too!:D

I agree, they certainly have turned over a new leaf and 2018 is the best year I can remember in my 12 years of EU.
Still plenty of work to be done, but we're really seeing some good progress! :yay:

crrently Arkadia PvP radar OFF

What are you talking about ? :scratch2:

Radar in PvP zone is an exploit itself.
Oh here's come a green dot, let's TP quick or just remove armor and run into mob..

Radar in PvP zone is what breaks all fun.. :(

Not even mentionning the fact you can't loot a guy who is 49% HP... Most stupid thing ever seen in any PvP game.. :rolleyes:

What are you talking about ? :scratch2:

Radar in PvP zone is an exploit itself.
Oh here's come a green dot, let's TP quick or just remove armor and run into mob..

Radar in PvP zone is what breaks all fun.. :(

Not even mentionning the fact you can't loot a guy who is 49% HP... Most stupid thing ever seen in any PvP game.. :rolleyes:

Some people could use a glitch and still be able to see through the blocked radar. While the glitch should be fixed.. this gives all people the same chance at least.

Some people could use a glitch and still be able to see through the blocked radar. While the glitch should be fixed.. this gives all people the same chance at least.

Oki I didn't know that.

Anyway radar is ON in Calypso PvP zones for long time, and that's bad IMO.

Have you noticed you don't even need to detach enhancers anymore in many circumstances? If you want to add to enhancers or change them you just drop more or different enhancers onto the slot.

Yea, noticed that by coincidence, I'ts improving:)

I do like the trend but..

Fix Chat and the shops on Ark. Also, start spending more on space and less of tree skins.

I will applaud then. :wise:

I have to be honest to say that for the last few months everything seems to be moving in the positive direction as far as MA is concerned (Except my TT returns which however seems to be a global issue with mining currently).

Anyways am very glad to see that MA is being super attentive to the needs of the players and is responsive and adaptive to the changing world.

Thanks to MA for getting our Teleporter moved in record Time. It was done faster then i had anticipated. :wtg:

entropia_2018-12-13_18.54.40.j.jpg

I have to be honest to say that for the last few months everything seems to be moving in the positive direction as far as MA is concerned (Except my TT returns which however seems to be a global issue with mining currently).

Anyways am very glad to see that MA is being super attentive to the needs of the players and is responsive and adaptive to the changing world.

Thanks to MA for getting our Teleporter moved in record Time. It was done faster then i had anticipated. :wtg:

I have to agree, they mades efforts lately and seems to listen more to the players. :thumbup:

Now there is still alot to do..

"This loot is claimed by someone else." This should have been a high priority. :wise:

And happy anniversary to the "auto-leave chat canal on relog"... 1 year bug..? :birthday:

Sometimes I think MA lives in a different space-time continuum where 1 week equals 1 of our years.. :rolleyes:

I didn't really know where to put this:

I want to "Thank" Mindark for the Christmas gift..
Thank You very much. :wtg:

( What did the other planets get? Yes, I'm nosey. )

:xbiggrin:

entropia_2018-12-13_18.54.40.j.jpg

After reading this, I needed to log back straight again to check it out. Gz to you Div.

But few questions to MA.
1. How could you move this TP which belongs to Medusa´s Head and not to Medusas Mall, without having all parties involved?
2. Did the LA owner from Deino got asked?
3. Did the Ad rig owner got asked?
4. Did the Hangar owner got asked?

Does it mean the mansion that were sold with Medusa will be introduced soon?

I really don´t get it, it is/was Medusas Teleporter not Medusas Mall Teleporter. It had a reason for the place it was installed on.

Last edited:
After reading this, I needed to log back straight again to check it out. Gz to you Div.

But few questions to MA.
1. How could you move this TP which belongs to Medusa´s Head and not to Medusas Mall, without having all parties involved?
2. Did the LA owner from Deino got asked?
3. Did the Ad rig owner got asked?
4. Did the Hangar owner got asked?

Does it mean the mansion that were sold with Medusa will be introduced soon?

I really don´t get it, it is/was Medusas Teleporter not Medusas Mall Teleporter. It had a reason for the place it was installed on.

If you check the placement of the TP skorp you will see that the land it stands on belongs to Medusa mall and not Deino or any other establishments. Deino can be identified separately in fact as a different LA altogether from the map itself. This is also the reason why when u TP'd in you would see the Medusa mall pop up and not the LA or any other establishment.

Also I think a better idea to post these questions would be a support case rather then pcf. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Divinity

Keep the good things coming !

I agree.

Reported bugs, exploits and irritating niggles do seem to be fixed a lot quicker than in the past.

It's worth sending that support case, they get answered pretty quickly lately. :tele:

Same, I reported a bunch of bugs @ medusa bazaar last week, and response was only 1 day.

Back