Merry Mayhem 2018

Status

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Merry Mayhem 2018 Free-for-All category allows hunters (either solo or in teams) to compete for prizes in an unrestricted, no-holds-barred single-category format. Looted FFA Mayhem Stars are tradable, allowing participants to either sell their tokens to the highest bidder, or turn them in to increase their own event scores.
See https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/events/merry-mayhem-2018/#ffa for full details.
Merry Mayhem Assault and Merry Mayhem Annihilation are available from the Event UI:s Global Instances section

Special Mission: Jul Snarg Hunt
Merry Snargs are on the rampage, and it’s up to you to keep them under control!
The Jul Snarg Hunt takes place alongside Merry Mayhem, starting Dec. 13, 14:00:00 UTC and ending Jan. 14, 14:00:00 UTC.

Originally Posted Here

First :cool::cool:, damm naomi was faster :), do we get new box or new ring

Omg prizes are so disapointing.. Supposed to be biggest event of the year.. Too bad coz the different mode are really cool. But 1 month of unlimited attempts in annihilation? Common ma nolifer event

so. looks like first place FFA will invest at least 65k peds. heavy

also 15 hours seems a little low for a 30 days event. the approx 10 days event last time had 15 hours as well.
thats basically 30 attempts for some people.
imo you shouldnt have unlimited attempts for top price. make it like 3 attempts max and finish. everything else is kinda crappy

Last edited:
Just awesome! Well done Mindark

The Merry Mayhem 2018 Free-for-All category allows hunters (either solo or in teams) to compete for prizes in an unrestricted, no-holds-barred single-category format.

Is it a copy and paste error that later on says the event is meant to be solo only... etc etc?
Will joining a team of just yourself put you in an isolated instance, as I believe some instances have worked in the past? Is that an intended use of a 'team feature'?

I've read the rules 3 times and I swear to God I don't understand if is allowed or not to hunt in a team in FFA.

I've read the rules 3 times and I swear to God I don't understand if is allowed or not to hunt in a team in FFA.

isnt it like always? hunt a s you like and the one who buys the most points wins anyway? costs around 65k peds + i assume.

Don't appear to be any FFA Stars in mobs atm. Also, from now on any Christmas Strongbox is now able only to have 2018 Christmas Rings I assume? They are the same boxes; I suppose that's how it was in the past too.

Is there a Christmas 2018 Ring as a few others asked?

Two questions:

1) If my prof level puts me in a certain category but my HP is greater than that category, what happens? Does the system just adjust my HP when I'm in the instance or something?

2) I've never participated in this and I'm sure I don't have any competitive chance, but are the tokens worth farming? Do they usually have good MU?

Two questions:

1) If my prof level puts me in a certain category but my HP is greater than that category, what happens? Does the system just adjust my HP when I'm in the instance or something?

2) I've never participated in this and I'm sure I don't have any competitive chance, but are the tokens worth farming? Do they usually have good MU?

Not sure about first question, think that would disqualify you. Second question, the M tokens can't be trade. You can loot Christmas Strongbox however that will sell for a few peds.

You get trimmed a few inches, er, HP. Only while you're in the instance.

points drop now, also 1 hour time limit . whoud be nice that time limit is 2hours at least

As far as I understand, you'd have to go to the next category due to hp.

It was always 1 hour in FFA wasn't it? annihilation is 5hrs.

Status
Back