Help: FEN Event on Songkra Valley - Up to 10,000 PED in Bonus!

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
FEN is in full swing with the 2nd batch of items newly released!

Looted FEN Edition Items
Over 30 completely new FEN Edition items have been added, waiting to be looted from creatures anywhere in Entropia Universe!

Mutated Beladoth and Mutated Otorugi maturity settings have been set to facilitate specifically level 50+ mob hunting.
If you loot any of the items listed below I will give you an incentive just for looting it on Songkra Valley!
If you are interested in selling your item, I will also help you conduct a comparative market analysis and find a buyer at a fair market value.

Item drops and incentives:

Max incentives paid: 10,000 PED

Castorian Combat Mace VI FEN Edition 1000 PED incentive.

combat_mace.jpg

Lacerating Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition: 1000 PED incentive

lacerating_attack_nanochip.jpg

Electric Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition: 1000 PED incentive

electroc_attack_nanochip.jpg

Corrosive Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition: 1000 PED incentive.

corrosive_attack_nanochip.jpg

Mutated Beladoth information:

mutated_beladoth.jpg

Damage type: 40% Stab, 40% Cut, 20% Impact.

Repeatable 60,000 killpoint mission reward: 61.68 TT Athletics skill chip (2nd only to Evade for Evader profession level gain!)

Loots include Spleen Oil, Tier III Components, and Focus Lense Components (all high markup loots), (L) weapons, and more. Platinum and gold FEN tokens, as well as all FEN item drops up to level 50 mobs can also be looted on Mutated Beladoth.

Mutated Otorugi information:

mutated_otorugi.jpg

Damage type: 33% Cut, 33% Stab, 33% Impact

Repeatable 60,000 Killpoint mission reward: 54.35 TT Alertness skill chip (significant contributor to Evader and Looter professions!)

Loots include Output Amplifier Components, Tier III and IV components, Spleen Oil, Empty Skill Implants (L), and more. Platinum and gold FEN tokens, as well as all FEN item drops up to level 50 mobs can also be looted on Mutated Beladoth.

Songkra Valley Lucky 7s Event is still in effect through the duration of FEN, and prizes may be claimed in both this bonus event and the Lucky 7s event.

Rules:
1. This event is for Songkra Valley only. Only items looted from Mutated Beladoth and Mutated Otorugi on Songkra Valley count for this event.
2. To qualify for a prize you must provide a screenshot of the HoF in which you looted in placing you on Songkra Valley. I recommend running EntropiaLife tracker software to facilitate this.
3. Rules and rewards are subject to change.
4. Any member attempting to abuse the event system may be disqualified from the event.
5. You will have 30 days following the loot to notify me to arrange for the collection of your bonus.

Back