Suggestion for Webshop: 2 or 3 Strongbox Keys and 1 Arkadia Moon Deed Combo Package at a Discount

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Suggestion for Webshop: 2 or 3 Strongbox Keys and 1 Arkadia Moon Deed Combo Package at a Discount...

You want to get those deeds sold and keys sold, right?...

that is kind of a good idea....i would feel much more comfortable to buy 1 deed with a key or two in combo... could be nice

Sinca MA seem to live in SimpliCity they always do it simple.
There should be a counter so you can buy 1-100 of each thing, imo. ;)

Why not just make the keys tradeable.
Wouldn't this just solve the key issue?

Let the non swedes buy the keys from the webshop and trade them in-game for ped.

Why not just make the keys tradeable.
Wouldn't this just solve the key issue?

Let the non swedes buy the keys from the webshop and trade them in-game for ped.

wouldnt that make things even worse? cos they need to "ensure" that the swedes cant open boxes. right now they just ban their ip in webshop but when they are tradeable they would basically need to remove em completely

cos they need to "ensure" that the swedes cant open boxes.

Or, do they need to ensure swedes dont buy keys?
I thought that that was the issue, selling keys for real cash.
So maybe ped isnt considered real cash but just game money.

Or, do they need to ensure swedes dont buy keys?
I thought that that was the issue, selling keys for real cash.
So maybe ped isnt considered real cash but just game money.

I think this is the problem as you mention, anyone in sweden or with swedish IP (citizenship isn't of importence here)
can't buy keys with real cash, but should be fine to buy keys from trade terminal.
On the other hand, I will not be surprised if strongboxes and keys disapear in webshop for everyone in a near future. ;)

I think this is the problem as you mention, anyone in sweden or with swedish IP (citizenship isn't of importence here)
can't buy keys with real cash, but should be fine to buy keys from trade terminal.
On the other hand, I will not be surprised if strongboxes and keys disapear in webshop for everyone in a near future. ;)

No, trade terminal would not be an option as this goes past the idea behind the keys from the webshop.
MA needs influx of cash. Thats why keys should not be sold from TT.

But if players could trade the keys then they will still be bought for real cash AND will allow swedes to buy them as well.
The money just comes from other countries instead of sweden.

Everybody happy. Right?

You want to get those deeds sold and keys sold, right?...

Not only you don't play the game but make stupid game suggestions with loot, but you also don't work and want free money, right? ....

No, trade terminal would not be an option as this goes past the idea behind the keys from the webshop.
MA needs influx of cash. Thats why keys should not be sold from TT.

But if players could trade the keys then they will still be bought for real cash AND will allow swedes to buy them as well.
The money just comes from other countries instead of sweden.

Everybody happy. Right?

Yes I know it is there to boost real cash to the company.
Nope, that will be seen as peddling if you try to get around the restriction. Thats why the only solution
for anyone in sweden or with swedish IP to buy a key is from TT, which I doubt will happen.
Funny thing with this solution is to see MAs response if it can be implemeneted or not due to the new law. ;)

Since more countries seem to see lootboxes as a problem MA will probably remove them.
They need to find another solution for real cash boost.

Yes I know it is there to boost real cash to the company.
Nope, that will be seen as peddling if you try to get around the restriction. Thats why the only solution
for anyone in sweden or with swedish IP to buy a key is from TT, which I doubt will happen.
Funny thing with this solution is to see MAs response if it can be implemeneted or not due to the new law. ;)

Since more countries seem to see lootboxes as a problem MA will probably remove them.
They need to find another solution for real cash boost.

the problem is MA wants to keep the gambling aspect because they want and need the cash of all the gambling addicts. but the laws make this hard for MA. id say it wont even be too far fetched to say that if this thing blows up, like everything currently in the EU, that MA might have to shut down completely, or tweak things and remove the RCE aspect of the game and make it buy to play with monthly fees or similar. but that will surely kill the game so... investing a lot now seems riskier to me than investing in BTC

the problem is MA wants to keep the gambling aspect because they want and need the cash of all the gambling addicts. but the laws make this hard for MA. id say it wont even be too far fetched to say that if this thing blows up, like everything currently in the EU, that MA might have to shut down completely, or tweak things and remove the RCE aspect of the game and make it buy to play with monthly fees or similar. but that will surely kill the game so... investing a lot now seems riskier to me than investing in BTC

As long as MAs concept of RCE follows the law to 100% they don't have to worry, but some countries
might get laws where this concept isn't ok. Players from those countries will not be able to play.
Investing in EU have never really been a real investment, due to MAs concept of RCE. It has always been
a way higher risk to lose all in EU, and that without owning anything of it.

If they remove strongboxes they will probably find other solutions to get real cash boost to the company.

EU existed long before strongboxes. So, why couldn't it do without again?

EU existed long before strongboxes. So, why couldn't it do without again?

because MA needs the money. if strongbox sales end they might end up taking that % out of the lootpool making loot even worse than it is already

Not only you don't play the game but make stupid game suggestions with loot, but you also don't work and want free money, right? ....

I just can say cheese! (to this post)

because MA needs the money. if strongbox sales end they might end up taking that % out of the lootpool making loot even worse than it is already

They just need to find another solution/feature that can be used or bought with real cash.
Taking it out from loot and making loot even worse will only make it so people deposit even less,
so that will not happen. Just look how many holding back with deposits now due to loot.

Back