Castorian Combat Mace VI FEN Edition Comparative Analysis

I do feel it's a buyers market out there right now, so lets see what happens.

It always has been a buyers market!
You can only get what someone is willing to pay.
The seller can estimate whatever price he wants, if there is no one willing to pay that, he cant sell.

Look at Eveys post, saying 50k at least LOL

If nobody is willing to take actual offers at 35k, so how Evey comes to a value of 50k ????

I dont get that.

The seller can estimate whatever price he wants, if there is no one willing to pay that, he cant sell.

If nobody is willing to take actual offers at 35k, so how Evey comes to a value of 50k ????

I dont get that.

Why nobody picks it up at 35k? It's a bit risky to buy an expensive weapon while it's actively dropping.
Why do I think it's worth 50k+? Compared to other weapons available, taking into consideration available amplifiers and attachments, the, somewhat, limited supply of such weapons. I'm also a hunter not an analyst so if I would't already have an amazing weapon, I'd be making serious plans to get one of these asap.

I dont get that.

I don't understand either why shoes and bags cost $5000 when I can carry my shit with $15 ones. Maybe not the best example but you can work with it.Besides that some people play the game and understand some areas better than others.I'm sure there are potential prospects if you put a lot of resources with solid plan.

I dont get that.

The problem with some of these new FEN items is people werent prepared, clubs/mindforce/powerfist have been pointless to touch and skill for profit grinders because all options were terrible comparitively and these new weapons are very good but like you say its buyers market and you need 10+ levels above sib to max them.

At the same time sellers can surely see the value of the weapon in a vacuum good effic/dps nice hp skills from the skill chains/rare limited edition item so they are not keen to sell much lower than the price of comparible rifle/pistol and most of the people that CAN use them already have high tiered grinding setup with no real incentive to swap or they are fun players that have been using the maces and mindforce chips of the past, dont understand the profit side of the game and could probably manage to lose money with messis setup therefore they have no concept or understanding of the true value and the price seems crazy to them.

So atm its a bit of a mexican standoff, as new grinders emerge or grinders of this time prepare, get skills and work towards a plan goal of using this gear the price will get met and may even rise as demand outweighs supply. I know i would have paid attention to these types of weapon chains if these were available when i started.

Back