Stables

GandalfSzary

Prowler
Society
www.EntropiaForum.pl
Gandalf GandalfSzary Szary
I’ve made support case long time ago asking for a refund of stables which were bought at auction. As described in developer notes stables suppose to have some futures and purpose. Maybe 5% of promises were implemented. Stables did go for serious stack of money and there is no update whatsoever. Compet is gone deed holders got their refund, it is time to settle stables. Please let us know how are you going to solve this issue.

This is gonna be more complicated I fear, the stables actually brought maybe 10 ped a year in revenue...you can't really say they're worthless...what is needed is to have the stables fixed

A building for each of them, an arena, maybe a place to set up shopkeepers...

MA doesnt care about our stables

I'll buy any stables if any owners are unhappy.

The problem with stables isn't the stables themselves, but rather the usefulness of pets. If Taming were improved, then stables would be able to hold their ground as investments.

The buffs currently offered at stables is very lacking. I think that the range of buffs available from pets needs to be broadened and made more useful. Reload, regen, lifesteal, skill buffs (for non taming related skills), and so much more could easily be implemented into the buffs available at the stables.

Pets should become more useful ingame.

Certain pets should be able to extract mining resources for you, and carry them back to you (perhaps only certain humanoid pets and requiring the use of an extractor so as not to devalue the extractors themselves, and still induce appropriate decay for the utility of the feature).

All pets should replace the role of decoys, with a special ability (like a trick) to go pull aggro from a mob that is attacking you, and distract it long enough for you to get away.
To facilitate this a pet could have an HP bar, and when the pet's HP is depleted by the aggressor mob, then the pet "dies" and respawns in your inventory with 0 HP, which can naturally regen (like us) or be healed with a healing tool.
- This would provide a useful purpose for pets having skills/HP.

These are just a few ideas, there are so many potential uses for pets.... Fix pets and implement the new buffs into the stables and it solves both problems.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's all doom and gloom from every stable owner. I received a PM from an interested party selling their stable who quoted me their earnings were at 600-900 PED per month.

Due to the privacy for this individual's sake, their stable location and name will not be disclosed.

I will comment that when I probed further, and asked for screenshots and a database tracking these earnings they were not able to provide them to me. This, in and of itself does not mean what they were telling me was false, but I think it does help provide a full picture of the information I received when I was interested in acquiring a stable, earlier this year.

Perhaps some current stable owners wouldn't mind commenting on their stable investment here in this post? If not, I completely understand, as it is their private information, and they are under no obligation to disclose anything.

I know of some LA owners making 0% ROI on their land, others making 5-10% and others 10-20%, and again others making 35%+. I can only assume there's got to be a variance for stable owners as well.

Based on some of the actions MA has done in 2018, it wouldn't surprise me to see them implement improvements for the stable owners. However, by that same token we have systems in game that may never get updates or attention -- it's anyone's guess.

I certainly agree with the shared sentiment that both pets and stables are currently underutilized. I am pretty happy with my speed bunny, but I'd love to see some of the buffs Jack is talking about get implemented.

I'll buy any stables if any owners are unhappy.

Ill sell stable at around oryginal auction price, if you got some ideas take it off my shoulders Ill be very happy then.

p.s. any official reading it? I would love to know what is giong to happen with stables and our investments

you know... from years to years, I was thinking who the players dare or will invest/buying all these mall, stables, and blah blah...

Definitely not practical, and risky to think for earning $. If you are paying to enjoy the experience virtual business man, I got nothing to say...

I think properly all these owners are related to MA business partners.

you know... from years to years, I was thinking who the players dare or will invest/buying all these mall, stables, and blah blah...

Definitely not practical, and risky to think for earning $. If you are paying to enjoy the experience virtual business man, I got nothing to say...

I think properly all these owners are related to MA business partners.

soooo I live in sweden and the CEO of MA is my best friend because I own a stable :scratch2:

We own Emeraldl Lake Stable, we are open for decent offers, no low ball offers

pets need a serious expansion. at least they should take some of the damage (10-25%) inflicted to the player/another player (toggleable: e.g. Defend me/Stay back/Guard other player and so on). that barely needs any programming work and zero graphical work (dying pet animation is already in the game as we all know). being able to shield noobs with your pet could be a very interesting thing

Maybe by 2051 by then this game will be closed, stable and privateer or Arkadia Moon deed will have some useful value. Just like Bank owners you made mistake of investing in stables.

Maybe by 2051 by then this game will be closed, stable and privateer or Arkadia Moon deed will have some useful value. Just like Bank owners you made mistake of investing in stables.

Banks got their futures since the begining so you can't simple compare it? Stables suppose to gain their futures right after the sale which obviously didn't happen. So in other words banks were exactly what they said it would be, stables are nothing to what I signed for while placed a bit for it. That wasn't a gamble, I did not come up with a price for futures which were hidden or unknown. Those simple wasn't implemented so in general I paid for a brand new BMW and got used Skoda in return. So I expect either a refund either those futures.

Just a reminder: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/news/2014/06/30/Introducing-Stable-Estates.xml

A portal hub between EU and Compet is gone, thats fine I get it, but there are still plenty of futures in the list.

Banks got their futures since the begining so you can't simple compare it? Stables suppose to gain their futures right after the sale which obviously didn't happen. So in other words banks were exactly what they said it would be, stables are nothing to what I signed for while placed a bit for it. That wasn't a gamble, I did not come up with a price for futures which were hidden or unknown. Those simple wasn't implemented so in general I paid for a brand new BMW and got used Skoda in return. So I expect either a refund either those futures.

Just a reminder: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/news/2014/06/30/Introducing-Stable-Estates.xml

A portal hub between EU and Compet is gone, thats fine I get it, but there are still plenty of futures in the list.

I agree, I bought expensive 5 star groceries for a week, all I got was dry bread

I send you a pm, can you check your inbox?

Ah but the last line in that webpage you linked to says:
"The stable estates will be implemented into Entropia Universe later in 2014."
But it does not say how much later........ :rolleyes:

Seriously tho, that link is a good refresher of all the promises made regarding stables.

Part of support reply:

Unfortunately we at Entropia Universe Support don't have any information about this at the current time to be able to provide you with a more satisfying reply, but please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

We thank you for your patience and participation and want to wish you a happy holiday.

May I note: patience for 4 years :O

original plans sure sounded good. never seen that post, but it was before I joned the game

Back