Info: Warning: Do not throw away your Gold Card.

Immortal

Slayer
Society
cK Coat Killers
Hadlen Immortal Deity
Heya,

Just thought I'd let the COmmunitty know to hold on to their gold cards to avoid the inconvenience I went through.

I swithced phones recently, and the Entropia app only works on one phone at a time.

I had a recovery code, so I used it.

What I didn't know, was that the system reverts back to the Gold Card system upon deactivating Entropia Pocket (nowhere was I ever informed of this)

So basically I had to contact support with my passport ID so they would deactivate Goild Card, so I could log in.

If you get a new phone or it is lost, then you will be prevented from using EU until you can prove your identity. Deactivate your Gold Card once you have activated Entropia Pocket.

For your info, enjoy the game.

The Pocket app works fine on more then one phone at the same time …. if .. you saved the initial QR code you got when you activated it.

I have a spare phone set up just for that reason, if the primary phone failed.
Initial QR code saved in a safe ;)

Heya,

Just thought I'd let the COmmunitty know to hold on to their gold cards to avoid the inconvenience I went through.

I swithced phones recently, and the Entropia app only works on one phone at a time.

I had a recovery code, so I used it.

What I didn't know, was that the system reverts back to the Gold Card system upon deactivating Entropia Pocket (nowhere was I ever informed of this)

So basically I had to contact support with my passport ID so they would deactivate Goild Card, so I could log in.

If you get a new phone or it is lost, then you will be prevented from using EU until you can prove your identity. Deactivate your Gold Card once you have activated Entropia Pocket.

For your info, enjoy the game.

oops

What I don't get is why the gold card option still works? I actually prefer the old gold card still, although that may just mean I'm getting old..

FYI: I use the old gold card with the card reader since 2006 and it still works with the occasional error 72 message.

They never did get rid of the gold card you can still use it I guess they just are not supporting it if it dies or fails.

The app is working brilliantly.
Recently I changed my cellphone and I had a screenshot of my qr-code from when I start using the app, but that qr-code was wrong.
But after chatting to the support they fixed the problems in some minutes.
Great support, great app.
Have the goldcard reader somewhere tho, for memory reasons lol

They never did get rid of the gold card you can still use it I guess they just are not supporting it if it dies or fails.

I would love, if MA just could verify this.

Back