FYI: Jurai Blood is recruiting 2

eddric

Stalker
Society
Jurai Blood
eddric massive slasher
hey all, I know there is a similar thread but its been a long time that one and I wanted to make a fresh start, a new page.

We are one of the oldest socs around and on top 20 most skilled. Nowadays there has been need for new BLOOD members since this is life, and everything needs change time to time.

If maybe these days you are saying to yourself its time for a change, and meet new people and if you got more than 200k total skills; why not join us? We would like to meet you and welcome you to the Blood family. Society is relaxed, no strict goal-chasing or LA grabs, but who knows, with new blood pumping, it may start boiling and we can go for bigger achievements together. until then, we will do our best, stay together, and as family we will tell jokes and stories beside the campfire.

Apply for Jurai Blood society in game through soc page, or gimme a pm here. we are waiting for you!!!

Last edited:
I am happy to announce 2 new members to soc; :wise::wise::wise:

"blind again try " and "Toni Chiee Lahderinne"

Welcome on board again guys !!! We are looking for more blood still, come join us! :yay:

hey all, I know there is a similar thread but its been a long time that one and I wanted to make a fresh start, a new page.

We are one of the oldest socs around and on top 20 most skilled. Nowadays there has been need for new BLOOD members since this is life, and everything needs change time to time.

If maybe these days you are saying to yourself its time for a change, and meet new people and if you got more than 200k total skills; why not join us? We would like to meet you and welcome you to the Blood family. Society is relaxed, no strict goal-chasing or LA grabs, but who knows, with new blood pumping, it may start boiling and we can go for bigger achievements together. until then, we will do our best, stay together, and as family we will tell jokes and stories beside the campfire.

Apply for Jurai Blood society in game through soc page, or gimme a pm here. we are waiting for you!!!

BUMPing this thread and a shout-out to my old soc-mates - lovely bunch of people :beerchug:

weekend bump :yay:

GL to all hunter / miners / crafters

Bring Up this mighty post

BUMP for Sunday , oh babe it is cold outside :wtg:;)

PM me here or in game so we can chat, waiting for new blood members

Back