Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Buying Electric Attack Chip XIII FEN Edition chip. I offer 5000 peds

Rick.

nice price brah go back walking your pets now

nice price brah go back walking your pets now

Actually that is a fair offer and I have the skills to use it, and the skills to use the FEN Corr chip as well (without chipping in any mindforce skills (like most of the community do).

I also have one of the highest psyche in game....so no need for the condescending comments.

Also some people get there peds free in this game week in week out. I have to deposit mine.

So $500 deposit to me is a lot of real cash, and far more than any amount of free peds you'd like to think it's worth.

if you think its worth more, deposit and buy it then.

Actually, bollocks to the game, I withdraw my offer. I'll wait for the eco price crash.

Rick

edit...I'm not paying a years salary for f***ing chip. So out of touch you people.

Last edited:
And another thing...…

When 4 years or so ago when I was raving about the nano chips and how better they were at ped returns than many guns....I got laughed out the room. Anyone that used Mindforce back then was a fool, and not considered a real hunter by the elitist twats in this game.

Now all of a sudden chips are the "in thing". now most of the lazy cheating chippers have bought in all the skills they need from the poor end of the community.

I also got laughed out the room for stating that L weapons (guns etc), were better eco than many old school guns at the time and gave much better returns. Again I got laughed down by the elitist now all twats. Now I got proved right, now that the stats are listed on this old worthless "shit" NO ONE WANTS TO BUY.

I also was the "first" to buy two top end unlimited nano chips when they first came out, for around 5K if I remember DEPOSITED PEDS. When no one else would match those prices.

I am so sick of you know all trolling c***s.

If you're not depositing to buy an item, then shut the f*** up, because your opinion is worth f*** all.

Rick

Everyone pays from deposited peds, depoed by themselves or others is another matter.

Everyone pays from deposited peds, depoed by themselves or others is another matter.

"Go walk your pets"...comments touched a raw nerve.

I can only take so much. I earned my place here, skilled so many professions to uber levels without chipping.

Rick

Reactions: San
"Go walk your pets"...comments touched a raw nerve.

I can only take so much. I earned my place here, skilled so many professions to uber levels without chipping.

Rick

since when its uber level 60 ? lol

How much was your highest profession level? I have chipped out alot and also chipped in some, but never had ”uber levels”.

Sadly the community focus too much on being most skilled as possible instead of having fun on appropiate level of entertainment for ones bankroll.

If ”ubers” should brag about anything it should be how much more they have withdrawed than deposit. Although we seldom hear an ”uber” brag about profits, which tells how much profit they make per se.

How much was your highest profession level? I have chipped out alot and also chipped in some, but never had ”uber levels”.

Sadly the community focus too much on being most skilled as possible instead of having fun on appropiate level of entertainment for ones bankroll.

If ”ubers” should brag about anything it should be how much more they have withdrawed than deposit. Although we seldom hear an ”uber” brag about profits, which tells how much profit they make per se.

Wouldnt it be strange to brag about profits here when all profits possible comes from your fellow entropians pockets, wouldnt make you many extra friends would it?

Although we seldom hear an ”uber” brag about profits, which tells how much profit they make per se.

....which tell .... "The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club".

Actually that is a fair offer and I have the skills to use it, and the skills to use the FEN Corr chip as well (without chipping in any mindforce skills (like most of the community do).

I also have one of the highest psyche in game....so no need for the condescending comments.

Also some people get there peds free in this game week in week out. I have to deposit mine.

So $500 deposit to me is a lot of real cash, and far more than any amount of free peds you'd like to think it's worth.

Rick

If I ever decide to sell my First Gen Electric Attack Chip VII Rick, I'll give you the first option on it.

And if anyone has something similar gathering dust in storage or a shop, maybe PM him in game or on the forum.

He does have the skills to use it, and he would have fun using it.

since when its uber level 60 ? lol

I can run any chip in game, and I've not skilled mindforce for well over 3 years, mainly after MA introduced a ton of unl Arson "noob" level III chips for hunters that I felt destroyed the profession. Still Ma made a ton of cash out of that, so it is what it is. I think Arson IV is noob chip too, but that's just my personal view. Strike chips were the cool big chips.

I'm maxed on the highest level old school firestorm chips 10/10. So out skilled that profession years ago and it was time to move on anyway.

I've never considered chipping-in to level 200 a measure of ability, never will. Nor do I need to drive around in a Mercedes to somehow prove I've made it. I skilled all those chips, that was enough for me. I'm happy with that.

Now lets get on track....electric has never really been the 'cool' mindforce profession. That was partly due to Firestorm chips being so cool items back in the day. Noobs ran electric, they didn't run Pyro. Things have changed, but electric never lost that tag for old school mind force enthusiasts. Cryo on the other hand is pretty cool.

So the FEN Corrosive chip will be worth more, it will have more desirability than Electric. Sure these FEN items have nice eco. However in my opinion the game is going through a complete reboot on the fly. First came the stats listed on items, now come the items. I personally believe a ton of new stuff is going to drop over the next 6 months, speed of change has increased massively, and there's no reason to see it slowing down. That is going to have a huge impact on item prices.

The prices being asked for FEN are laughable (for the looted stuff), and if people pay it they will feel the pain in 6 months I'm sure of it. I get it if tokens were used to get items, but I'm sure I see one of the FEN electric looted. So cost to acquire it changes and that means sale price changes too.

On the pet matter, I skilled animal taming to almost level 66 and pet handler to over level 60. Why? Partly because there's not enough skill out there for others to chip in (that meant a lot to me). It took me around 4 years from zero skills in taming to do it. I skilled whip also to over level 60 hit and damage. That gives me personal satisfaction and I'm sure there's not many with those skills in game. Again I'm at the point of trying to justify skilling it more because I don't see any reason too. So I move onto something else. I don't need level 200 to wave my cock around.

I have commando, force merge and scientist, and did it skilling, not eating skill chip.

I have some of highest trained top end pets in game also, because I think the day will come when it will matter.

Lots of people like to throw prices around, but those over priced items in auction are not moving. So ask yourself why that is so. What the impact has been on the game over the last two years, how it has effected players; not only the ability to pay those prices, but the trust to pay also.

So I think $500 is fair price, still do. Because if its not $500 this year it will be next year. By then I'm sure there will be tons more choice of other decent items.....then we will have a buyers market not a sellers.

For those holding tons of gear renting it out, that will just piss Ma off, and they will dump even more stuff on the market to balance it out.

Have fun in game

Rick

edit, anyway I don't want that electric now..changed my mind. I'm going longblades instead.

Last edited:
+1 rick i like your way of mind.
i main mindforce too and it's so hard to find a high ul chip! MA drop more cryo and lacerating!!!

So, you offer just 5k for the absolute best attack chip in game??

Good luck finding one.
I'd instantly buy it if I would find one for that price!

Your offer is more insulting than anything people have said to you.

1 years ago you probably didn't know what mindforce is...

he is free to offer his prize without being insulted by people who discover mindforce since there are amp and who will inject huge amounts of skills in the skull to be able to use them...

1 years ago you probably didn't know what mindforce is...

he is free to offer his prize without being insulted by people who discover mindforce since there are amp and who will inject huge amounts of skills in the skull to be able to use them...

that might be, but let's be real, his offer is totally ridiculous.
Sure, he's free to offer what he wants, but at that price his chance is zero to ever getting one.

that might be, but let's be real, his offer is totally ridiculous.
Sure, he's free to offer what he wants, but at that price his chance is zero to ever getting one.

But when nano came out no one would even pay 5K, in fact the closet bid on a XI Lacerating was around 3K but the buyer wouldn't release it to me unless I paid 5K. In the end I bought it anyway, and eventually sold it at a loss, as loads more chips dropped (at that time).

It all depends how you view future change. Sure it has sweet eco, but I honestly believe MA are going to throw a "ton" of new eco at the game. So it's cool, I will hang on for 6 months, wait to see what Ma throws at us and wait for all that stuff to become "normal".

However at the other end of the scale 35K or whatever asking price the seller wants is also ridiculous right? Or are the chips no body wanted now super desirable…..funny stuff. In some ways that's quite nice as maybe the chips have finally come of age....so it means Ma is doing something right for Mindforce.

Let's face it 80K for claws no one can use, and 60K for X melee amps is a joke really also...….hahaha. Anyway I didn't demand the chip at 5K I made an offer for it. Who knows the guy might have contacted me and said I'll take 7K...or I wont let it go for 10k. blah blah. Not 35K though.

Laters

Rick

It all depends how you view future change. Sure it has sweet eco, but I honestly believe MA are going to throw a "ton" of new eco at the game. So it's cool, I will hang on for 6 months, wait to see what Ma throws at us and wait for all that stuff to become "normal".

However at the other end of the scale 35K or whatever asking price the seller wants is also ridiculous right? Or are the chips no body wanted now super desirable…..funny stuff. In some ways that's quite nice as maybe the chips have finally come of age....so it means Ma is doing something right for Mindforce.

As a mindforce user I am having a hard time valuing the FEN version of XIII chips. It is of course more worth than 5k, especially when demand is high from MF users for this high eco, high dps and high efficiency MF Chip. It should at least be valued 15-20 k just for that matter and if compared to other hunting professions weapons in same range.

On the other hand, many of us MF users are probably using this profession as a niche hunting method. Myself and probably some other MF users have Augmented or Perfected Implant and use mostly limited chips. Some of us are waiting for some release of new limited MF chips, hopefully Armatrix series or something a like. This is to fully use these implants potential.

In this view the unlimited FEN chip is much less valuable, especially if a bulk of limited FEN chips are sold in phase 3 for gold tokens or Armatrix series get released in the future (one can only hope). By that perspective I would not pay more than 10 k for these chips, but I am sure that someone would at least bid 15 k for them.

Some of us are waiting for some release of new limited MF chips, hopefully Armatrix series or something a like. This is to fully use these implants potential.

In this view the unlimited FEN chip is much less valuable, especially if a bulk of limited FEN chips are sold in phase 3 for gold tokens or Armatrix series get released in the future (one can only hope). By that perspective I would not pay more than 10 k for these chips, but I am sure that someone would at least bid 15 k for them.

Well exactly Armatrix chips or similar are bound to come, because sadly nano is expensive to run now compared to Armatrix guns, and unl amps for Mind force are still very rare. We've all had those discussions with our in game friends...everyone is talking about change.

Those FEN items are very nice, no doubt about it, it's what's around the corner (as you say) that is the worry for pricing.

I constantly think about what MA said about the flexibility of buffs in the new system they've created and MA saying something like "this gives us the opportunity, to create variety and exciting items". So what does this mean, chips with skill gain maybe? Massive wizard type orbs that do amazing damage if you have the pro levels?

Sure until stuff is here it doesn't exist, but we all know its coming. I think 2019 is going to be a game changer for MA. I'm actually starting to believe in EU again, the future looks exciting.

Rick

Rick

77 Pryo Dam I think, then laser rifle 75 or 76. I just move on to other things and try skill it all above 60.
I should get those 80 pro level unlocks. But I got distracted with taming 4 years ago, so hunting went on hold.

....which tell .... "The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club".

A little bird told me you was 90K up in 2 days of MM. I don't know how reliable that info was, but I did smile when it was mentioned. Not that I asked, we were just talking about how ours Merry Mayhem was going, and the player just came out with it.

Anyway Good luck to you Messi.

So, you offer just 5k for the absolute best attack chip in game??

Good luck finding one.
I'd instantly buy it if I would find one for that price!

Says Wizz that offered 2K for the best straight heal chip in the game...lol.
Sure you tried your luck, all is cool. Btw those chips are lovely had one once.

Hello All,

I offer the following items for sale....

REGENERATION CHIP XI UL - BO 5K

I'll toss you 2k for the regen chip.

No thank you, a bit too low. I am willing to negotiate, but not fire sale it.

Ok, I have a ton of washing up to do, I promised the wife, so enough computer today.

Laters and have fun in Merry Mayhem.

Rick

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back