OWN A PIECE OF ENTROPIA UNIVERSE HISTORY AND EARN REAL MONEY WITH CRYSTAL PALACE DEED SALE - Gamasutra

I think you have made a mistake in your calculation.
To get the 0.01 ped/deed each day or the 5000 ped you mention, you need to get 100k ped loot at 5% tax. So each investor from this 10 need to get 10k ped loot each day instead of the 500 ped you wrote.
So with the 90% they would lose not 150 dollar a month but more like 3k dollar.
If they would get only 90% is another story, but doesn´t matter.

That really doesn´t matter :)

If this 10 people manage to get ALL CP deeds (unlikely to happen), thats 50k deeds / player (50k$).
They lose 3k$ each month on average for 1 year adds another 36k$/player.

So the total cost / player = 86k$.

Selling that 50k deeds after first year at 20 PED is 100k$, so still a 14k$ profit.
16.27% profit in one year, is a fairly good investment.

But if they can show 0.01 PED payout/day, it should be possible to sell it around AUDs value, speak 60 PED+ at least.

With 60 PED / deed this would be 300k$ after on year, and hell that would be 348.81%, speak they trippeled their money.

Is there a risk for MA?
Not really as this profit these 10 players can make, have to be paid by other players who are willing to buy this deeds at the rate it is after one year. This money don´t come from MA.
With that calculation MA earned 30000$ / month for 1 year (from just this 10 players), and even if this 10 players cash out all their profit after 1 year, this money will have to be deposited by others.

I am sure this deeds will be sold out in no time, as it will be definately much better option than AUDs or MoonDeeds, due to low startup price.

That really doesn´t matter :)

If this 10 people manage to get ALL CP deeds (unlikely to happen), thats 50k deeds / player (50k$).
They lose 3k$ each month on average for 1 year adds another 36k$/player.

So the total cost / player = 86k$.

Selling that 50k deeds after first year at 20 PED is 100k$, so still a 14k$ profit.
16.27% profit in one year, is a fairly good investment.

But if they can show 0.01 PED payout/day, it should be possible to sell it around AUDs value, speak 60 PED+ at least.

With 60 PED / deed this would be 300k$ after on year, and hell that would be 348.81%, speak they trippeled their money.

Is there a risk for MA?
Not really as this profit these 10 players can make, have to be paid by other players who are willing to buy this deeds at the rate it is after one year. This money don´t come from MA.
With that calculation MA earned 30000$ / month for 1 year (from just this 10 players), and even if this 10 players cash out all their profit after 1 year, this money will have to be deposited by others.

I am sure this deeds will be sold out in no time, as it will be definately much better option than AUDs or MoonDeeds, due to low startup price.

Interesting presentation of numbers, but you ppl are forgetting what i told in my post on this matter.

If this deeds pay 1 pec a day, they will crash the current price tag on all other deeds since they will be a better investment than all the others. (CLD,AUD,MOON DEEDS).

With only 1000 USD (10k peds) 1000 CP Deeds, a players will get 10 PED a day, 70 peds week, 280 ped month, that´s like 2,8% ROI month on invested value.

A CLD investment of 10 units at current price tag it´s around 19,7K PEDS and they are paying average 3 peds or less per week, so that´s only 30 PED, and you have to invest almost 2x more capita then CP deeds.

Best regards to all.

they will crash the current price tag on all other deeds

I dont think so, simply because CP deeds will be sold out very fast, and the price tags for CP deeds (resellers will jump on it) will rise very fast.
One or two month, it will impact the value of other deeds for a while, which is just another short time fluctuation, then all goes back to normal.

I dont think so, simply because CP deeds will be sold out very fast, and the price tags for CP deeds (resellers will jump on it) will rise very fast.
One or two month, it will impact the value of other deeds for a while, which is just another short time fluctuation, then all goes back to normal.

not cld for sure, as cld anyway are affected by total revenue, aud for sure, i dunno if amd consider the crafting done in ark moon or not. But more than destroy, it will impact balancing everything to the new expected roi.

wat if instead ppl will seek istant profit?

Last edited:
... I'd rather have the chair Saya King sat in. :)

wat if instead ppl will seek istant profit?

Asuming it will be sold at webshop, you will have the chance to buy it fairly cheap at auctions, even befor resellers drive the price up to 60 PED, and MA make some extra from withdraw fees.

I really can´t see a problem.

Don't mislead other people. The ROI that investors will get is 8.5% to 9.5% according to USD 500k selling price of total CP deeds. This game is a gambling not to enjoy as casual gaming. Are cities in Europe like this with people gambling in regular pubs also with so much gambling going on here...

I am selling out my 85k PED worth of items and deeds with just Arkadia Moon deeds that would be left for sale.

Don't mislead other people. The ROI that investors will get is 8.5% to 9.5% according to USD 500k selling price of total CP deeds. This game is a gambling not to enjoy as casual gaming. Are cities in Europe like this with people gambling in regular pubs also with so much gambling going on here...

I am selling out my 85k PED worth of items and deeds with just Arkadia Moon deeds that would be left for sale.

my bank doesnt even give me 2.5% on deposited funds, my extra pension gives me only deposited capital back and atm its around 1%ish. if my bank offer me a deposit with 8% roi with hight risk i run to get it, as long as i trust them.

my bank doesnt even give me 2.5% on deposited funds, my extra pension gives me only deposited capital back and atm its around 1%ish. if my bank offer me a deposit with 8% roi with hight risk i run to get it, as long as i trust them.

Completely true.

Same here, if this yields 8-10% annually great, the question here is the stability and predictability of revenue stream.

With CLD we have a long history and generally know what to expect, here no idea so still quite speculative.

Also still unclear whether this will be available for sale at a web shop or in game?

Also still unclear whether this will be available for sale at a web shop or in game?

Pretty sure it will be the web shop. MA don´t like to share sales income with the CLD owners.
I believe that is the main reason why we also can´t buy stongbox keys in game. That would be income generated on the planet, where MA would need to share it with their investors. I might be wrong, but for a long time I am thinking it is the main reason.

Pretty sure it will be the web shop. MA don´t like to share sales income with the CLD owners.
I believe that is the main reason why we also can´t buy stongbox keys in game. That would be income generated on the planet, where MA would need to share it with their investors. I might be wrong, but for a long time I am thinking it is the main reason.

PEDs have no value to MA.

They want cash.

Exactly my thoughts, MA needs cash flow in their bank accounts.

Selling in webshop generates cash flow, selling for PEDs would just lower their total liabilitys to the players.

Exactly my thoughts, MA needs cash flow in their bank accounts.

Selling in webshop generates cash flow, selling for PEDs would just lower their total liabilitys to the players.

There are no thay many ped ingame. Between cld aud and amd we have less than 300000 ped weekly wich are covered by deposits and are way not enought to satisfy economy needs, if b4 they needed to reduce avaiability ingame now the need the opposite, they want more ped ingame. Value of items is not depricing that much but many are forced to accept items in trade cuz there are no many peds ingame. Value is in assets and tt value. But no ped to cover the mu if u get my point. I see mindark is economically pretty safe.

There are no thay many ped ingame. Between cld aud and amd we have less than 300000 ped weekly wich are covered by deposits and are way not enought to satisfy economy needs, if b4 they needed to reduce avaiability ingame now the need the opposite, they want more ped ingame. Value of items is not depricing that much but many are forced to accept items in trade cuz there are no many peds ingame. Value is in assets and tt value. But no ped to cover the mu if u get my point. I see mindark is economically pretty safe.

Economically pretty safe? Saying this even after what they did with Compet Deeds?

Economically pretty safe? Saying this even after what they did with Compet Deeds?

When i was 15 i worked on a bar in the beach and i suddently fell down and broke 3 glass with very expensive drinks inside. I made a shitty figure and spent all day ashamed. I was sure i was goin to get fired the night as long as each drink was made by a special brandy made of distilled classic method yeasts of a very expensive and famous mason. Instead of firing me the owner said "who does not do doesnt make mistakes" , he took a small hammer and a nail and putted the nail on the wall, then he wrote the date under the nail and gave me a money bonus.

That owner was not a rich guy by then, after a couplenof year he succeed and now he has so much money than you can think. I guess he did everything right....

When i was 15 i worked on a bar in the beach and i suddently fell down and broke 3 glass with very expensive drinks inside. I made a shitty figure and spent all day ashamed. I was sure i was goin to get fired the night as long as each drink was made by a special brandy made of distilled classic method yeasts of a very expensive and famous mason. Instead of firing me the owner said "who does not do doesnt make mistakes" , he took a small hammer and a nail and putted the nail on the wall, then he wrote the date under the nail and gave me a money bonus.

That owner was not a rich guy by then, after a couplenof year he succeed and now he has so much money than you can think. I guess he did everything right....

I am so temptated to reply you in a sarcastic way, but it was solely and exclusively making fun on you.
Anyway, dot dot dot

PS : You should spend and invest more here. Just like in the story, you will be rich ! One day.

I am so temptated to reply you in a sarcastic way, but it was solely and exclusively making fun on you.
Anyway, dot dot dot

PS : You should spend and invest more here. Just like in the story, you will be rich ! One day.

Or ill lose everything trying, is better the remorse of saying i did everything i could and i lost or the regret of if i did it i could have made it?

Or ill lose everything trying, is better the remorse of saying i did everything i could and i lost or the regret of if i did it i could have made it?

99% agreed with you, but will not applied to any virtual stuffs.

You believe in virtual investment so much?

99% agreed with you, but will not applied to any virtual stuffs.

You believe in virtual investment so much?

well i believe a virtual investment can be accessed by the whole world within a click, a physical one only by a limited number of person within the surrounding area or country at most, wich one is more valuable?? both does produce the same revenue, well actually a virtual land produces more than a physical one, even if worked in many countryes

Back