Khorum Coast: FEN Big Game

DxBlueIce

Old Alpha
Society
NBK Rangers
Tim DxBlueIce Fisher
Hello,
We are excited to let you know about our latest event. We’re simple people, so the details below are going to be pretty succinct.

The Goal:
Be the first to loot one of the following FEN event items on Khorum Coast & let everyone know about it!
  • Electric Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition
  • Lacerating Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition
  • Corrosive Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition
  • Kinetic Attack Nanochip XV FEN Edition
  • Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack FEN Edition
The Prize:
1000 PED for a screenshot with a timestamp & location indicating the item was looted on Khorum Coast.

Bonus Prize:
500 PED if the item is looted while streaming on Twitch, with a recording to let everyone know about it!

The Details:
Event Starts: 20 December 2018
Event Ends: When FEN is done! (January 31, 2019)
Screenshot: Post the screenshot with the timestamp & location to the HOF section on PCF and Arkadia Forum PLUS to this thread.
Twitch: Simple, loot the item, do the screenshots & post as above, record the looting of the item, save it & post a link to the video!
The Prize: Contact Tim DxBlueIce Fisher and we’ll pay you your PEDS!

Good luck & happy FEN!
MU Hunters Inc

Last edited:
Stalkers (lvl 90) have started to appear! Pls note there are still a lot of Mutated Nusuls & Mutated Hadraadas - Their DNAs have been unlocked & they should die down soon!

Bump it up - the big ones are all over the LA waiting for the first 4 digit HOF & a FEN item bonus :)

So if I understand this correctly are you phasing out the lower level mobs and turning the LA into a super high level area? I got totally smacked to pieces by one of those stalkers trying to grind there the other day.

Going to miss the LA being such a great mid-level grind spot, but I wish the new ownership the best of luck.

So if I understand this correctly are you phasing out the lower level mobs and turning the LA into a super high level area? I got totally smacked to pieces by one of those stalkers trying to grind there the other day.

Going to miss the LA being such a great mid-level grind spot, but I wish the new ownership the best of luck.

Hey mate.

Yes - for the next couple of months the mobs are gonna be HUGE.

The M Nusuls & M Hadradaas DNAs are unlocked and will dwindle over time. The M Zaduls will be kept. Stalkers are level 20. The agro of the M Kamildon & the M Zadul should mean that we're catering for both mid & uber levels.

This is not cast in stone & could change in the future. One thing that is for sure is that the Mutated Kamaldons are here to stay (mats may vary every 3-4 months depending on demand).!

cheers.
Micro.

Yes - for the next couple of months the mobs are gonna be HUGE.

The M Nusuls & M Hadradaas DNAs are unlocked and will dwindle over time. The M Zaduls will be kept. Stalkers are level 20. The agro of the M Kamildon & the M Zadul should mean that we're catering for both mid & uber levels.

This is not cast in stone & could change in the future. One thing that is for sure is that the Mutated Kamaldons are here to stay (mats may vary every 3-4 months depending on demand).!

Ah ok, it was the Kamaldon that got me by surprise, since I was just auto-nexting. I do like the Zaduls so I'm glad you are keeping them. If the Kamaldons are low aggro I'll still come play and just try to avoid them. Best of luck with the event!

Ah ok, it was the Kamaldon that got me by surprise, since I was just auto-nexting. I do like the Zaduls so I'm glad you are keeping them. If the Kamaldons are low aggro I'll still come play and just try to avoid them. Best of luck with the event!

Yeah...they hit like Mofos :) we feel you should be able to hunt those zaduls mostly without issue....i've done it for around 6 hours & had one ninja kamaldon incident :)

BUMP for big Mutated Kamaldons! :)
Get 500 + 1.5k PED!

Still rolling!
BUMP! :)

Still rolling!
BUMP!

Bump it up! :)

Back