Crafting Mania

Crafting Mania! :silly:

70K TT profit in 20 minutes. Unreal. Glad I just spent my whole ped card on crafting mats :lolup:

Someone put a screenshot of hof board and entropia life for posterity please :)

or they'll just be tt-ed. Who'd want that much tt value on such a low-paced weap?

Going out a limb and gunna say the issue isnt that this already shitty whip wont have MU, and more so the problem being that this guy who'd invested maybe a few hundred bucks into EU is printing out 400ped per second and will make MA bankrupt

Oh come on guys, has this turned into reddit where I have to start putting /s after every sarcastic comment? :scratch2:

The best part is that an MA LiveSupport Official ingame was informed while this was happening, and the crafter was at 16K cumulative HoFs. The LiveSupport official just blew it off, and the crafter then got 56K more HoFs following.
LiveSupport officials have a "log avatar off" button that would have really been useful here.
LiveSupport… Literally every time anybody I know has contacted them, they either say "it's not a concern" or "file a support case". I've never actually gotten a straight answer. What are the LiveSupport Officials actually for? Why are we paying them to be here?

AMA to the CEO:

Do you know what "testing" means? Your employees don't.

unknown.png

Christmas trap:))) they need money for holidays. So people need to throw kkkk of peds for the equivalent of a solomate opalo with 2k tt. You are retarded MA , excuse me .

MA you so fucked up big this time.

Don't bother hunting for a month or two, MA's gonna need to refill the hole from that 70k :p

is this an ul bp ?

After a short break he's back crafting them again :laugh: not exactly sure whats happened here, way too many hofs to even be a 100click bp, unless he crafts them on quant but then how does he get so many full tt. Just a very confusing fuck up.

Still going. Shouldn't have bothered to depo for this weekend. This is the shit that makes people quit.

he got 3 clicks whip bp for each combo bp click which equalates to 300k peds giveaway (from us, cause dont believe MA will pay it)

or hunting also...last 10 runs on mm spider were all between -500 and -1000 for us

well this is kind of true i have friends with no multipliers for a while

The best part is that an MA LiveSupport Official ingame was informed while this was happening, and the crafter was at 16K cumulative HoFs. The LiveSupport official just blew it off, and the crafter then got 56K more HoFs following.
LiveSupport officials have a "log avatar off" button that would have really been useful here.
LiveSupport… Literally every time anybody I know has contacted them, they either say "it's not a concern" or "file a support case". I've never actually gotten a straight answer. What are the LiveSupport Officials actually for? Why are we paying them to be here?

I will answer also to you as other answerd to me when I exclamate that some tower 2 times in 2 hours. So the answer is so : shit happen, some people are more lucky than you , maybe he lost 100 k already , you are jealous only, the worst comment ever!

70K TT profit in 20 minutes. Unreal. Glad I just spent my whole ped card on crafting mats :lolup:

Ok so this part confuses me, I guess because of my ignorance with crafting. Isn't he burning residue to get those hofs? If an item is 2k TT, and he hofs 2.1k then wouldn't it be more like 100 ped profit, assuming that most of the hof came from using 2k worth of residue to fill up the item?

Ok so this part confuses me, I guess because of my ignorance with crafting. Isn't he burning residue to get those hofs? If an item is 2k TT, and he hofs 2.1k then wouldn't it be more like 100 ped profit, assuming that most of the hof came from using 2k worth of residue to fill up the item?

why use residue on an UL item?

It's a juiced blueprint, with a bigger % return.

Residue isn't counted in hofs.

No any res used doesnt cont towards hof total

This is one of the rare BPs, which gave you back more TT out then you put in. Also using residue doesn´t count for the hof value.

if they dont shut down immediately and roll this back to normal state this is gonna be a huge quitting for good fest

is this an ul bp ?

He pasted it in Ark chat and it was listed as L. I tried to ask him how many clicks it had but he never responded.

Here's how it showed in chat: [Dominax Original Mamba Blueprint (L)]

bp.jpg

No any res used doesnt cont towards hof total

This is one of the rare BPs, which gave you back more TT out then you put in. Also using residue doesn´t count for the hof value.

Oooh shit! Now I get why everyone's freaking out, lol. I thought this dude was just making like a hundred ped or so per hof. Daaaaayuuuummmmm... :yay::yay::yay::yay:

This was fun. Now roll back this guys account. Toss him 3 full TT whips for the sake of compensation... and take a quick glance at the next BP before you put it in someone's inventory.

Jehu

Eating pizza and enjoying the cry festival.:dunce:

Funny thing, i spoke with him and he looted it with EXP I.

:laugh:

Back