Crafting Mania

Honestly, at this point Im pretty sure that this "error" was intended and whole MA statement just clearly didnt said the opposite. They basically said just "congratz, frii pedz" also lying about final number ignoring near succeses.

Sad thing is that many of you here just keep cycling even though MA fail to explain everything, mainly source of the finances which counter that error. Unless the full explanation, it is scam by MA to community. Nothing less.

And yes, tbh crafter did exploited game mechanics by knowing he is suppose to get 3PEC bp. This solely just made him exploiter.

When MA had been selling CLDs in Ithaca is 2012, their avatar accidentally traded to a player 464 deeds instead of one, which the player promptly and voluntarily traded back. Good thing the guy isn't around anymore or he would feel incredibly stupid now for not appealing to the "all trades are final" rule back then :D

(.. all the stuff you said...)

I respect your opinions, and I don't really disagree with you. I just take the game a lot less seriously. I pretty much consider everything I deposit as lost for the sake of entertainment, so I don't really sweat it. I know it's probably a different feeling for some of the people who have deposited more than my annual salary.

I understand your payroll example, and it makes perfect sense, but at the end of the day this is just a game, it's not payroll. I don't buy the "real money" argument either, because all games involve real money these days. I've shoveled plenty of cash into other MMOs as well, and those don't have any withdrawal options. The player decides how much he/she wants to spend on this game. If the amount makes you uncomfortable, or the company's practices make you unhappy, or you think the game is ripping you off, then the solution is pretty simple...

I've certainly been very vocal in the past about how poorly I think MA handles a lot of things. I just don't think this is one of their bombshells, tbh.

When MA had been selling CLDs in Ithaca is 2012, their avatar accidentally traded to a player 464 deeds instead of one, which the player promptly and voluntarily traded back. Good thing the guy isn't around anymore or he would feel incredibly stupid now for not appealing to the "all trades are final" rule back then :D

You just droped oil into fire on forum :):D

Fun fact:
Fri, 04 May 2012 00:29:15 a player named Zemar Zev Zevon got the first "global" on a Dominax Original Mamba with value 127 454 PED.

Over 6 years later we get robbed for 120k+ ped again. Coincidence? :eyecrazy:#tinfoilhat

Can someone explain this to me please??????

How is it possible for ONE player to get 47 HoFs,all above 2k peds between 17:00 and 19:00 on the same bp ... happened today on Dominax Original Mamba. That's more then 100k in 2hours.
What a joke..........

Last edited:
Really bro? We don't need yet another thread about it.

mods?!

How is it possible for ONE player to get 47 HoFs,all above 2k peds between 17:00 and 19:00 on the same bp ... happened today on Dominax Original Mamba. That's more then 100k in 2hours.
What a joke..........

you dont google well either do you?

still referencing encyclopedia britannica???

While i only hope the guy who got the gift enjoys it fully, I think Mindark should really really be less callous in their attitude towards how they handle players funds in game. This is not the way to get back the trust of the players i can tell you that and I bet a lot of individuals will not partake this event because of the way you handle such events. Perception is very important here MA and you keep screwing it up ( very sad to see).

Very Important ( according to me) : Please for gods sake don't make such events drop stuff from EP BP's.

For me.....its now to the point that I always expect something to go wrong/be messed up. I smell cheap in the air. There are sooooo many things in the game now (that players have already paid for) that go completely ignored. I feel that they no longer care as long as they are still making profit.

I wonder what would happen if someone found a star worth 100k points in FFA

What if.....5000x multiplier? :laugh:

The first reward blueprint for this event was mistakenly spawned at full value (100 clicks) instead of the intended 0.03 PED value (3 clicks). Future reward blueprints will be spawned with the correct value.

The loot obtained by the lucky recipient of the first reward blueprint will not adversely affect the overall manufacturing loot pool, nor loot returns for individuals who receive future reward blueprints in this event.

Congratulations to Eternal sark Newbie for his combined loot of 112 201 PED from the first reward blueprint!

Wow....well gratz to the guy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ma were trying to get more whips in the game to help new starter tamers that want to tame puny Bristle hogs.

So I hope that guy hasn't tt'd all those whips.

Rick

MA had a perfect opportunity to keep people happy and fumbled the ball. That is what bothers me the most.

I boggles my mind that they do not realize that, until they explain in detail where the funds actually come from, they leave 80% of the player base thinking it is from their PED card. Even if it isn't true, this is what the players will think.

Is one "new player" really worth that much volume of upset? Especially when you have every tool to make it right and make that player happy at the same time.

Starting in January loot boxes will be removed for swedes due to concerns of fraud. I don't know a single person upset about boxes near the extent they are this one "goof-up", and I would not be surprised if this raises much redder flags, and it should. Your skills matter argument goes out the window when players like this walk away with 6 figures in an hour.

Please wake up. The players here deserve much better.

#iHadAFunday

Last edited by a moderator:
oh come on folks, if anyone of you had looted that error BP, you would not be complaining right now.

If I was MA I'd PR the f**k out of it. Newbie wins 112K ped...blah, blah, Merry Christmas etc.

Anyone could've got lucky I guess. I've been so consumed with MM, I didn't even notice the event until I see this thread.

As long as my hunting goes well, I don't care how lucky the newbie player was. Although I would say those whips would be really useful for early tamers, but the full TT needs to be changed to say 20 ped not 2K.

They're not really useful for anything higher than puny bristles to be fair. So make the noob whips the right price (it's the new taming system, not the old one).

nn

Rick

30 rewards paid already. Hope event is finished now, because I have some crafting to do. And as I'm already in red, I don't want to finance anything else. Anything that i can't balance longterm when 1 month is over and i don't get any rewards.

Gratz to the winner :laugh:

Personally, my frustration is not with the player involved in this whole ordeal...Now with that being said, I think the event states very clearly that you will receive a 3 click BP and if you end up with a 100 click BP there is a problem, and you should do the right thing and report it there and then. However, reality is most would not...

There are two main things that really frustrated about this situation.

1) In my eyes I see this as MA setting a presence that if there is a bug, glitch to abuse it as quickly as possible and capitalize on their mistake, and it's all good.

2) The next is the lack of consistence in their actions. We have seen many times where there is a mistake that is made and a player is penalized for this. Two examples... the UL weapon that came from Cyrene that was supposed to be (L)....The weapon was traded 2 or 3 times, and all trades were in the 1,000s of peds...and sadly, the last person who had the gun got screwed, MA went in and changed the gun from UL to (L).

Another example I would like to share is from a close friend of mine. When the gold rush rewards were issued, he received more 100% skill pills than he should have. Being the good person he is, he in fact reported it. MAs response was to come onto his account and take all of the 100% pills he had. Including the ones looted from boxes.

Mistakes happen, I understand this very well. We are all human. However, I think how an individual (or in this case company) responds to the mistakes is critical, and to be honest... you failed this time MA. It's sad to see because there has been some really good progress these past few months in building back trust. This was a little bit of a blow to it.

Last thing for me...

The first reward blueprint for this event was mistakenly spawned at full value (100 clicks) instead of the intended 0.03 PED value (3 clicks). Future reward blueprints will be spawned with the correct value.

The loot obtained by the lucky recipient of the first reward blueprint will not adversely affect the overall manufacturing loot pool, nor loot returns for individuals who receive future reward blueprints in this event.

While I understand it's stated that the amount of ped looted by this individual will not adversely affect the overall manufacturing loot pool. (side note manufacturing loot pool? Confirmation that each pool is separate?)
I do have a hard time believe that someone looting over 12k USD unexpectedly like this will not have an impact on manufacturing loot pool. The money has to come from somewhere.

The money has to come from somewhere.
Perhaps it comes from KSers and other such activity from players who's sole purpose is to interrupt or damage the game play of others, their greed and selfishness drives them to stupidity both in their actions and their words. This leads to inefficient game play and loss of peds in decay for themselves and those around them.

Personally, my frustration is
Personally my frustration is those types of people destroying what could be a great game. It is why I avoid calypso where it seems socially acceptable to behave without any courtesy whatsoever towards there fellow players or understand what that even means.

What does money matter if you have to put up with those types of people? It should be a game, and while it is competitive the guy who stumbled onto a win today should not be talked about the way I saw here on the forum. MA makes plenty of mistakes, they should be held accountable, but you should each also be responsible for how you treat each other and realize it is the holiday season, share some joy instead of hate.

The money has to come from somewhere.

I suppose we should read about the 12k in their audit next year somewhere, otherwise its safe to assume the money came from the lootpool.
I don't have a problem someone loot 120 ath from 3 pec bp.I have a problem when you say its a 3 pec bp in the official notes and the guy gets 100 clicks+.That's incompetence.It's not the guy's fault, its devs fault and they must pay for it , not us.

well this is kind of true i have friends with no multipliers for a while
Let's be real here, I nearly never have multipliers and the same is true of a huge sector of the depositing playerbase

oh come on folks, if anyone of you had looted that error BP, you would not be complaining right now.

To me it is irrelevant how any player would have handled it. The point is not how the player handled it - he handled it as most people would be expected to when they trip over a large stack of cash. The point is how the company handled it.
They failed to conduct any sort of quality assurance in the initial BP exchange.
They failed to take action when warned very early on that something was wrong.
They communicated flippantly with a concerned customer who pointed out a problem.
There is no consistency in how they manage their screw ups.
They just condoned a very obvious exploit.
The new precedent is now "seek out exploits, use the shit out of them as fast as you can, and you'll be fine."

This is not about the player. This is about the company.

Let's be real here, I nearly never have multipliers and the same is true of a huge sector of the depositing playerbase

Let's be real here and stop comparing yourself to fluske, activity-wise. Their turnover is on average probably 15-30k ped. No multiplier on this kind of turnover, along with a mess like this one, is really hard to digest and continue...

I see your 464 and raise you 23,512

To me it is irrelevant how any player would have handled it. The point is not how the player handled it - he handled it as most people would be expected to when they trip over a large stack of cash. The point is how the company handled it.
They failed to conduct any sort of quality assurance in the initial BP exchange.
They failed to take action when warned very early on that something was wrong.
They communicated flippantly with a concerned customer who pointed out a problem.
There is no consistency in how they manage their screw ups.
They just condoned a very obvious exploit.
The new precedent is now "seek out exploits, use the shit out of them as fast as you can, and you'll be fine."

This is not about the player. This is about the company.

Let is go Jack. We could all list 1000+ things we're might be upset about over the years. One of the oldest I never forget because the response was so funny at the time was from the person that owned the original Rancher Hat BP. They said something like "MA ram you up the arse with broken glass, then for good measure twist it for pleasure".

I held a ton of Compet deeds for 4 years with no payout (but loads of promises) until near then end, then get offered a deal to get MA out of jail, but sold to community as saving the players. If they did that to LA owners or your LA's, you'd have reason to be very upset.

The point is this has not really effected your ava on a "personal" level, you've not lost a ton of ped over it. You're not sitting there saying Christ I just lost 100K ped for something that was not my fault. You're pissed with MA because they didn't take advice when it was quite valid. MA do that all the time to anyone, no matter who they are or how important they might be in game.

In the scheme of things it's yesterdays news. forget it. Why are you going to destroy your ava over it, sell your LA's, what effect is that going to make. Do you think EMW had changed anything when he "gave away" a ton of ped?

When you wake up in the morning, its going to be a new day, go shoot up some Merry Mayhem, have a laugh. Some noob got lucky....so what. Mistakes happen too, we're human. We live in a world that people demand perfection, at times that doesn't happen.

In a few days its Christmas, relax enjoy your roast dinner, have a few beers.....f**k it. There's more to life, than arguing over a shitty MA mistake....right?

Cheer up dude.

Rick

PS: It took me 2 hours to clean the kitchen, its 3am. I better get the bacon sarnie the misses promised in the morning for working so hard. That's what I'm thing about, not an MA screwup.....hahaha.

Just concentrate on your own game, don't play the politics because you will always lose. More to the point there's nothing to be gained from it either.

Back