Crafting Mania

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[URL="https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/bulletin/buzz/2018/12/21/crafting-mania-2018-landscape-x1280-q65.jpg"][/URL]

[h=3]Crafting Mania[/h]Entropia Universe is excited to present Crafting Mania, a new universe-wide crafting event open to all participants on all planets throughout the Universe.

[h=4]Format & Rewards[/h]Special level 3 Combobulator Blueprints can now be found in all crafting disciplines, so it doesn’t matter if you are a tailor or tools crafter or specialized in any of the other crafting disciplines, the chance to loot these special blueprints while crafting is the same.

Once you discovered one of these special blueprints you can hand it in and be rewarded with a Dominax Original Mamba Blueprint (L) with three attempts which creates an unlimited whip.

To claim the Dominax Original Mamba Blueeprint (L) reward place the level 3 Combobulated Blueprint in your storage and contact support by filing a support case in category “In-world” and “Quests and missions”, direct link http://bit.ly/2BwiZLh!

[h=4]Event Dates[/h]
Start: Friday, December 21 2018, 13:00 UTC
End: Monday, January 28 2019, 13:00 UTC

Originally Posted Here

Only 1 BP reward... NO FEN ITEM !
WTF ?
And minning for FEN WHEN ?
WTF x2?

Weird event, just wonder how they thought of it... dont hate it I guess but just kinda weird style and reward. Something like possible to loot FEN craft tokens when crafting and have a FEN vendor with various (charged) bps would be cooler. W/e tho something better than nothing. :laugh:

Hey at least they are trying.

It's a weird format, but a step in the right direction.

I hope this is like a mini testing event for something larger. Weird if that's not the case but guess as everyone says, step in the right direction perhaps.

Combobulator

I think that word says everything about this event :laugh:

Its already started or it starts in 45 mins?

how maniac can become for a whip ? maybe you guys can come with some ingame red pants or special clothes or something, like a crafting special black suit...or crafting black mamba hat :)...or some special rings with 2-3 hp or clothes with 1-2 speed, i dunno, are so many ''good for nothing'' things you can give as a prize....realy guys...People need more colours, more clothes, more rings even if are good for nothing. Make-up can be develop alot more etc and so many new things can be done, crazy..realy now :(. Good for a first event in crafting anyway!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this is a kind of test for something bigger in a near future. The fact that one spec. BP droping for any of the craft categories make me think that. In a future it can be a token instead of this L BP.

Not the best event ever but definitely one in the right direction.

+1 to MA for trying. The event is a nice little bonus for people who craft anyway, so really no downside to it. Noobs can get a few peds from the whip BP by looting it with EP1.

Certainly not worth the name of a "mania" as the whole event is a little light. But +1 for the attempt MA. Let's hope this is just a test for future creating events.

Still no discovery of the bp?

A crafting event is potentially the most beneficial for the economy as a whole - if Explosive Projectiles blueprints are excluded from the event.

Wish you best of luck, my dear Colleagues :D

i hope bp will cost at least 1k ped per try :))) else is not MA hand.... maybe aliens...

Seeing all the HoF´s by the same player who discovered the Combobulator BP, it seems that MA fucked it up or the OP is missleading. (Seems like the 53 click Combobulator BP resulted in a 53 click Mamba BP)

So 3 clicks of each clicks on combo bp.... fucked up event for the chosen ones.... gg for 300k peds worth of blueprint loot ffs

Seeing all the HoF´s by the same player who discovered the Combobulator BP, it seems that MA fucked it up or the OP is missleading. (Seems like the 53 click Combobulator BP resulted in a 53 click Mamba BP)

Agreed.... 25K+ PED already HoFed on that one BP....

QA Testing? Anybody?

And crafting community will pay the price for godfukin sake

or hunting also...last 10 runs on mm spider were all between -500 and -1000 for us

Yea...great job giving away 100k+ peds

What a fun one-man crafting event! :yay:

The hofs keep coming. I'm assuming everyone will be able to get their very own Mamba at almost no MU pretty soon.

The hofs keep coming. I'm assuming everyone will be able to get their very own Mamba at almost no MU pretty soon.

Going out a limb and gunna say the issue isnt that this already shitty whip wont have MU, and more so the problem being that this guy who'd invested maybe a few hundred bucks into EU is printing out 400ped per second and will make MA bankrupt

Back