Crafting Mania

got one on RT :)

I looted one on RT :)

Anyone know how much the Dominax Original Mamba Blueeprint (L) reward is worth ?

attachment.php

The hilarious thing is he was trying to sell the BP in arktrade and no takers, LOL, so he just decided to run it.

So many lessons learned today.

I would likely have sold it quickly too (not sure what mats it needs but I prob would have had to buy them - and I wouldn't have invested too much for a 3 click gambling bp). for me that is the lesson learned here :)

btw doesn't the event description mean a support guy actively gave him the bp? in that case it's really and 100% only MA's fault. I mean what could be more legitimate than an item support gave you - clearly that act overrides any event description in the client and renders it inaccurate. he did nothing wrong at all

Start: Friday, December 21 2018, 13:00 UTC
End: Monday, January 28 2019, 13:00 UTC

Its somewhere in the Universe still 28 :scratch2:

Combobulator Blueprint Anton Antizom Baikov Thu, 31 Jan 2019 06:28:23

:)

oh, guess it's time to fire up the crafting terminal again. Wouldn't mind if they make it permanent, then there's a reason to do 60+k clicks a week...

yes, but can you still trade it for the whip BP?

yes, but can you still trade it for the whip BP?

If not, then you could try crafting the bp itself...
Next plot twist - ruga becomes the main space mining ore and the Combobulator turns out to be the name of the latest fancy spacecraft!
Marketing slogan: made of nothing but ore, everyone will be in awe!

Further plot twist - someone gets a 1000x multi on a superclick and causes a supernova in Sweden just before the new 'user interface update' ...

Back