Crafting Mania

This reminds me of the time when MA shut down the game after people started hitting towers left and right...

Where's my popcorn....

From what I heard it was full TT (L)... so 100 clicks.

Eating pizza and enjoying the cry festival.:dunce:

Like when you constantly cried about your returns and how hard you tried and that you quit and then came back and quit again and cried even more about how you never get good loot even tho you hit a 50k and are have not nearly enough skills to justify your losses? I'm still laughing about that, but that's just because its funny to watch dumb people.

This on the other hand, is obviously a mistake, since the BP discovered was not the specifications of those noted in the event posting.

Also when are you gunna pay me back those pills you offered too? Or wait, are you too broke from gambling 50ped mobs on your noob avatar with L gears and chasing your perception gains?

From what I heard it was full TT (L)... so 100 clicks.

From what I heard this will be a big and people with 2 days withdraw period need their Christmas gift. In Sweden it’s also holiday.

The hilarious thing is he was trying to sell the BP in arktrade and no takers, LOL, so he just decided to run it.

So many lessons learned today.

Like when you constantly cried about your returns and how hard you tried and that you quit and then came back and quit again and cried even more about how you never get good loot even tho you hit a 50k and are have not nearly enough skills to justify your losses? I'm still laughing about that, but that's just because its funny to watch dumb people.

This on the other hand, is obviously a mistake, since the BP discovered was not the specifications of those noted in the event posting.

Also when are you gunna pay me back those pills you offered too? Or wait, are you too broke from gambling 50ped mobs on your noob avatar with L gears and chasing your perception gains?

I think you hit to much heroin dude ... I know you cry because you are hungry and deposit all you loan in the game. My skills are my skills and you don’t know shit I sold more skills than you gain in the 15 years dumbass.

I will answer also to you as other answerd to me when I exclamate that some tower 2 times in 2 hours. So the answer is so : shit happen, some people are more lucky than you , maybe he lost 100 k already , you are jealous only, the worst comment ever!

Actually I read the event thread which very clearly stated that a 3 click blueprint was the reward, not 47+ clicks.

Ok so this part confuses me, I guess because of my ignorance with crafting. Isn't he burning residue to get those hofs? If an item is 2k TT, and he hofs 2.1k then wouldn't it be more like 100 ped profit, assuming that most of the hof came from using 2k worth of residue to fill up the item?

No, using residue does not produce HoFs.
These blueprints are "preloaded", meaning they push out significantly higher TT than is required to click them. The same is the case with many of the other (L) blueprints you see on auctions with significantly high markup.

Stop it guys you're ruining my bitter enjoyment of this entire debacle.

seems that support made mistake and gave him 3 ped tt BL(L) Mamba instead of 3 pec tt
47 success from 300 clicks ~ 15.66% success for noob without skills

seems that support made mistake and gave him 3 ped tt BL(L) Mamba instead of 3 pec tt

It happens.... But u sure he did clicked all 300 ? and not just 100 ? ....
And to take back all he got well... that would be kinda shit too....
He got it... end of story...
New story is : WHY THE FUCK MINDARK GIVE ALL THE TIME TO NOOBS AND NEVER REWARD HARDCORE ?!?!?!
FUKING DYNAMIC MARKETING MY ASS !

ospace.jpg

huge fail ...and we must pay their fails
...and to be honest my personal opinion is that this was with a porpoise

It's just a level III blueprint, takes whopping lvl 10 to max.

Seems more like 47% on 100 clicks (entirely possible) or 29.56% on 159 clicks.

A lot of speculation and bad math doesn't make an obvious mistake from MA any better, just makes you all look foolish.(MA already does)

Has anyone talked to the guy to know what really happened?
Did he start clicking the combibo print or did he turn it in for the prize print and was given the wrong one?

100k ped drained from the system is less than 1% of just the tracked globals for the week(tracker doesnt track mine), globals are just a fraction of the total loot for the week. If anyone is 'paying back' for that loss from the system the only way it would be noticeable is if it happened in its entirety within the first hour, if spread out over more than that it would be imperceivable from typical loot variance.

By the way... check daily graph on soft leather.

Someone bought a bunch around 12:30 (right after the announcement) but there were no resales thereafter.

There is no such thing as a (L) BP with more than 1 ped. 47 success out of 100 clicks on a juiced BP is not unreasonable.

Exciting, I hope there will be some bigger crafting event soon :yay: Sounds promising.

Here's some more info to annoy you guys :) The partial successes the guy will be getting will also drop 1kped+ of residue.

Wonder if we'll get a mining event now lol

I think the blame should not be directed at MA per say but the dumb ass support staff person who obliviously thought 3 CLICKS meant 3 bps (L). I mean cmon what type of people do MA hire? Don't they even know basic stuff of how the game works?

Really, I take it back, MA are to blame... :lolup:

I think the blame should not be directed at MA per say but the dumb ass support staff person who obliviously thought 3 CLICKS meant 3 bps (L). I mean cmon what type of people do MA hire? Don't they even know basic stuff of how the game works?

Really, I take it back, MA are to blame... :lolup:

MA hire ppl ? .... come'on bro... is just one guy there doing all... If there was any employee @ MA we wouldn't had such a shit results all the time....
Too bad they don't wanna sell the company to someone that actually can make this game great again.
They are FailureCompany ! Nothing including mind....

Yea it was a (honestly highly entertaining) mistake, but why all the rage? Gratz for the dude that won. I mean the event isn't even over, is it? Start running some EP I and see if you can get lucky too.

If it pisses you off that some relatively new or casual player wins big because you feel like you are more deserving than them, that's just dumb entitlement. I don't care how much you have spent or if you have been playing for 15 years or whatever; it's just luck.

If you are ruled by your emotions, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

The first reward blueprint for this event was mistakenly spawned at full value (100 clicks) instead of the intended 0.03 PED value (3 clicks). Future reward blueprints will be spawned with the correct value.

The loot obtained by the lucky recipient of the first reward blueprint will not adversely affect the overall manufacturing loot pool, nor loot returns for individuals who receive future reward blueprints in this event.

Congratulations to Eternal sark Newbie for his combined loot of 112 201 PED from the first reward blueprint!

The first reward blueprint for this event was mistakenly spawned at full value (100 clicks) instead of the intended 0.03 PED value (3 clicks). Future reward blueprints will be spawned with the correct value.

The loot obtained by the lucky recipient of the first reward blueprint will not adversely affect the overall manufacturing loot pool, nor loot returns for individuals who receive future reward blueprints in this event.

Congratulations to Eternal sark Newbie for his combined loot of 112 201 PED from the first reward blueprint!

Case closed. Gratz to the lucky winner. :yay:

Back