Crafting Mania

Bank ATM gave me $100,000 when I went to withdraw $10, kept it. Cop's came to my door and didn't congratulate me :(

Bank ATM gave me $100,000 when I went to withdraw $10, kept it. Cop's came to my door and didn't congratulate me :(

Except this is more like the time I ordered something off Amazon and they accidentally filled the order twice and I got 2 pairs of shoes instead of one and they were like "oops, well our mistake, enjoy the shoes"; rather than the huge federal liability that you used for an analogy.

just thinking how to make this equal now :scratch2: better would be that all those 3 pec BP's which will be given, should be changed to 100 pec BP's - that way everyone will be happy :D

The loot obtained by the lucky recipient of the first reward blueprint will not adversely affect the overall manufacturing loot pool, nor loot returns for individuals who receive future reward blueprints in this event.

I have a few bridges to sell...

Stop asking for a mining event people. Many mats already have very little mu. We needed a nice crafting event excluding the ep to boost mineral consumption by crafters

The loot obtained by the lucky recipient of the first reward blueprint will not adversely affect the overall manufacturing loot pool, nor loot returns for individuals who receive future reward blueprints in this event.

Where does the money come from? :scratch2:

The first reward blueprint for this event was mistakenly spawned at full value (100 clicks) instead of the intended 0.03 PED value (3 clicks). Future reward blueprints will be spawned with the correct value.

Congratulations to Eternal sark Newbie for his combined loot of 112 201 PED from the first reward blueprint!

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
REALLY ? That's ALL ? We did a mistake... community pay it ....
Put more BP's .... Do something to entertain us and make us forget the incompentence @ MA ....
There is no problem was a mistake ... he coulded had 1 click and ATH 200k ped... happened before ...
But to come with this statement as nothing happened... just wrong man... I know you got ordered and forces to post this shit and not your fault but pls .... ask that CEO to resign... We need someone that understand the game and care for the community not just someone that try cover what last CEO stole.... using avatars from the lootpool....

but pls .... ask that CEO to resign... We need someone that understand the game and care for the community not just someone that try cover what last CEO stole....

While I have strong opinions on MA's handling of this situation, the current CEO is the best we've had in my memory of EU history.

To our pocket like usual, but it will not hurt the game. EP IV give often ATH (70k to 200k) and we are still here ;)

People put in with EPIV. This just handed 140k+ to one player for now real reason. That is why a lot of people are pissed.

People put in with EPIV. This just handed 140k+ to one player for now real reason. That is why a lot of people are pissed.

I didn't said it is fair. I just say, loot pool will still work as usual ;)

The first reward blueprint for this event was mistakenly spawned at full value (100 clicks) instead of the intended 0.03 PED value (3 clicks). Future reward blueprints will be spawned with the correct value.

Congratulations to Eternal sark Newbie for his combined loot of 112 201 PED from the first reward blueprint!

Well, thanks for the quick response and reassurance.

But, the real question is, are you all taking smaller holiday bonuses this year? :p

Edit: Also please don't curse my ava forever because of my remark...

You cannot be serious right? That is just throwing gasoline into the fire. How should we read that statement? That it is not from manufacturing lootpool, but mining or hunting lootpool??

Or worse, if it is not from any lootpool then how do you explain where the money comes from? If it does not come from lootpool that scares us more than anything. Was it a gift from the company or what? How do you explain that accounting?

[h=4]Format & Rewards[/h]Special level 3 Combobulator Blueprints can now be found in all crafting disciplines, so it doesn’t matter if you are a tailor or tools crafter or specialized in any of the other crafting disciplines, the chance to loot these special blueprints while crafting is the same.

Once you discovered one of these special blueprints you can hand it in and be rewarded with a Dominax Original Mamba Blueprint (L) with three attempts which creates an unlimited whip.

To claim the Dominax Original Mamba Blueeprint (L) reward place the level 3 Combobulated Blueprint in your storage and contact support by filing a support case in category “In-world” and “Quests and missions”, direct link http://bit.ly/2BwiZLh!

I got all excited reading about crafting mania event in launcher, then i came here and read the rewards and came to the conclusing to rather play something else ^^

You cannot be serious right? That is just throwing gasoline into the fire. How should we read that statement? That it is not from manufacturing lootpool, but mining or hunting lootpool??

Or worse, if it is not from any lootpool then how do you explain where the money comes from? If it does not come from lootpool that scares us more than anything, was it a gift from the company or what? How do you explain that accounting?

There is no loot pool...the only logical explanation :p

While I have strong opinions on MA's handling of this situation, the current CEO is the best we've had in my memory of EU history.

Since he ... only shit loot and only upset ppl... What he actually did !??!?!?!
The updates that appeared are not he's .... They work on them since 1840 or even early... just they finished and post them now...

Maybe y'all are reading a little too much into the lootpool statement. He simply said it "won't adversely effect the overall lootpool". Doesn't mean it won't make any impact at all, just not likely a significant one.

EP gamblers probably lose 10x per day what this guy looted. Might have a few less big EP hofs today, but probably overall not much will change; just like things don't really change after a big fat EP uber. Just like things don't change after a noob hits a massive tower after only depositing $20.

from hunting obviously,loot has been insanely bad last 2 days in mayhem

for me was bad since it started.....
They know about the event and put aside some ped for it ;))))

thanks for that i know i will not particpate to the event :)

and yes players will pay this mistake
Welcome back to PE (project entropia alpha)

thanks for that i know i will not particpate to the event :)

and yes players will pay this mistake
Welcome back to PE (project entropia alpha)

ooooo such nice times.... UL items on all mobs..... NO FUKIN SHRAPNEL !!

MU ON EVERYTHING..... come on .... we're in project entropia FAILURE period...

The worst thing with this is that it is an admitted error with no responsibility at all. You accidently gave away 112 201 ped to a player and you write it of as way of being generous.

Please think about how you usually talk about how positive it is to make investments in this game. How should we "investors" feel safe and motivated to keep investing in this game when you have this kind of mentality?

100k isn't going to affect the loot pool. Since he ran the 100 clicks, I am down 7k crafting and yet still, I am not even worried about it. Just gonna keep clicking and my ped will come back. Chill out people, life is good. Have a nice day! :D

Last edited:

[Globals]: John Howard Michaels has found a rare item (Combobulator Blueprint) with a value of 50 PEC! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Come on guys I'm sure you can fix it for the 3rd one.I believe :)))

The loot pool that always has a LOT more in it than people think it does. I wouldn't be surprised if there were over 1 million peds for each profession in reserve at any given time.

The person didn't use an exploit. Mindark has approve it and fixed the issue for the future. Case closed.

Really the Mamba has hit a 3 figure ATH before this is no different. Whether they had 1 attempt and hit ATH on it or 53 HoF totaling 1 ATH no big deal. If you want to take a step further just imagine as part of this event they said "the first person to loot the blueprint gets a 100k ped bonus!". lol

The biggest concern here really is all the the crafted items and how it's going to drop the markup on them. We just got 50+ new ones of this item that's supposed to be rare.... but oh well.

[Globals]: John Howard Michaels has found a rare item (Combobulator Blueprint) with a value of 50 PEC! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Come on guys I'm sure you can fix it for the 3rd one.I believe :)))

The tt value of the combobulator BP has no effect on the mambo bp they give you.

i mean people seriously hard shitstormed Bethesda for releasing Fallout 76 in a bugged state. When looking at EU its been out for 15 years and its still buggier now than F76 after 1 month.

Back