Suggestion: Fire LiveSupport Official Avatar Operators, Stop Wasting Salary.

Status

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
This thread has been a long time coming. Today was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Today at 1300 UTC the "Crafting Mania" event was kicked off, promising a 3 click (L) blueprint for the Dominax Original Mamba whip.

At 1517 the first Combobulator Blueprint was discovered.

At 1714 Eternal sark Newbie began clicking the Dominax Original Mamba blueprint.

By 1755 it became apparent that there was a problem, and a MindArk LiveSupport Official was contacted ingame to report the problem. This LiveSupport Official flippantly responded that he'll "forward this case in case something went wrong".
At this point "only" 16,000 PED of TT had been redeemed by the crafter aforementioned.

At 1834 Eternal sark Newbie had his 47th successful click of the Dominax Original Mamba blueprint, fetching him a cool 110K+ PED of TT profit.

Why did the MindArk Official seem to flippantly disregard the warning?

Why was the "Logoff Avatar" button, which is available to MindArk Official avatars, not used in order to buy time for an investigation to be conducted? This would have saved nearly 100,000 PED from being looted through what was clearly a mistake.

Why is it that every time I or anybody I know has contacted LiveSupport ingame, we are either referred to file a support case or given vague answers, if any at all?

What is a MindArk LiveSupport Official actually there for? What do they actually do?

Why are we, the customers who fund MindArk through our participation, paying for this "service"?

I propose MindArk fires all or most of the "LiveSupport" officials and direct the money toward a software developer who can actually improve the game.

Dude, I agree 100%, but live support is always a sham with any company. It's just a corporate marketing gimmick, "we have live support". Even my company's live support people are just admins that can't actually help you with anything.

As much as I hate PR and Marketing @ MA .... AND the dumb new CEO ... which is useless.... I must disagree with you.... LiveSupport is to help new players, guide them, unstuck them etc.... and to help report bugs. I saw that and withness them helping new ppl. That's why they are in game... On the other hand... Mindark Official Characters... well fuck those pricks :))))

Basically if it was 100 click bp he is even , taking in consideration the input tt and the failed clicks it cannot be 110 l profit but with some lucky near succes he is around 70 k only profit... cmon ... is not so much thinking at MA history.

Hahahahaha

sark is my soc mate and he well deserves this win. he was contacted by support and they said ok thank you for the information. 80k peds isnt going to break MA or even mess with the loot pools for very long there are literately hundreds of ATHs on the lists over 80k. MA made a small mistake and one person got a big win off of it but no one else should honestly care others have won so much bigger so many times. support blew you off because you are freaking out over something that really does not effect you or them.

What is a MindArk LiveSupport Official actually there for? What do they actually do?

It's moral support, you misunderstood. They are here to comfort the players when shit hits the fans :D

sark is my soc mate and he well deserves this win. he was contacted by support and they said ok thank you for the information. 80k peds isnt going to break MA or even mess with the loot pools for very long there are literately hundreds of ATHs on the lists over 80k. MA made a small mistake and one person got a big win off of it but no one else should honestly care others have won so much bigger so many times. support blew you off because you are freaking out over something that really does not effect you or them.

Might have overtaken livius for dumbest post of the year.

1.5k hunting
1.2k minning
3k crafting

one word: STFU with u're fuking noobs that deserver JUST TO DEPO 1ST TO CAN GET SOMETHING !
Gz for he's luck BUT TOTALLY NOT DESERVED AS YOU TRY POINT BANDWICH WASTER!

one word: STFU with u're fuking noobs that deserver JUST TO DEPO 1ST TO CAN GET SOMETHING !
Gz for he's luck BUT TOTALLY NOT DESERVED AS YOU TRY POINT BANDWICH WASTER!

no one who pulls the lever deserves anything more or less than the next person who pulls the handle.
you are delusional to think this way.

If you talk about karma, then your post actually puts you lower on the 'deserving' list than every single player out there who can hold a polite conversation.

no one who pulls the lever deserves anything more or less than the next person who pulls the handle.
you are delusional to think this way.

If you talk about karma, then your post actually puts you lower on the 'deserving' list than every single player out there who can hold a polite conversation.

I talk about DEPOSITORS and that MA should reward them more often then random noobs ... That's all
But what can u know with 100$ deposits over 15 years .... go back to sweat and shush

I talk about DEPOSITORS and that MA should reward them more often then random noobs ... That's all
But what can u know with 100$ deposits over 15 years .... go back to sweat and shush

What can I know?
What do you know about me?

Again, no one who pulls the lever deserves anything more or less than the next person to pull the lever.

Let me explain it more simply for anyone who had difficulty with the concept.
NO ONE DESERVES ANYTHING. (hello)

depositing has nothing to do with the game, it would break the game if it did.

Yes! LET'S MAKE THIS GAME *MOAR* PAY TO WIN!!!

/sarcasm

Damn y'all. Dude got lucky. End of story. Move on. Quit being so petty.

By 1755 it became apparent that there was a problem, and a MindArk LiveSupport Official was contacted ingame to report the problem. This LiveSupport Official flippantly responded that he'll "forward this case in case something went wrong".

What else you expect a junior employee (or even not an employee if it's outsourced) to say at 7pm on a Friday night when the boss isn't reachable?

Calling for the firing of employees is inappropriate.

If you have an issue with the Entropia Universe service, file a support case on the official Entropia Universe website.

:locked:

Status
Back