Selling: Armatrix SB-10 Fen edition

• Thread starter Deleted member 60506
  • Start date
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Free bump for you.

The FEN II amp does not fit on the knife, probably not a good idea to sell the idea of that.
Also you're not supposed to put the item you are advertising on the auction house while you are trying to sell it here.

Cheers
dcm

can u link frut's test?

What is DPP then? I did fruit test with the FEN SB-10 L-version and DPP was exactly like in Entropedia. And if you calculate from the info Mindark gave us it's exactly this.

i want to see it
thx

what is effi? what happend if some wep has 100% effi and 0% effi

something is not wrong, you just don't understand how items work. It's the same dpp, just better eff.

sry im a knoob.

sry im a knoob.

Eff influences TT return according to MA, 0-100% representing a 7% factor of total TT influence. (AKA 0% eff item should get 7% less TT than a 100% eff item in the long run).

DPP and eff of old items is linked, but new items it is not. That is why the dagger can have different eff but the same DPP

thx for info but im still waiting "fruit's test"

Eff influences TT return according to MA, 0-100% representing a 7% factor of total TT influence. (AKA 0% eff item should get 7% less TT than a 100% eff item in the long run).

DPP and eff of old items is linked, but new items it is not. That is why the dagger can have different eff but the same DPP

what if " all other Fen bp-20, lr-40 lp-70, bc-120 have all same dpp like normal armatrix bp,lr,lp,bc(20,40,70,120)
and someone would say "wiki info was wrong" which is not
can u make counter point with that?

i just want to see "fruit's test" anyone have wep link?

what if " all other Fen bp-20, lr-40 lp-70, bc-120 have all same dpp like normal armatrix bp,lr,lp,bc(20,40,70,120)
and someone would say "wiki info was wrong" which is not
can u make counter point with that?

i just want to see "fruit's test" anyone have wep link?

You can do the test yourself on the items

buying plat tokens 1.5P each 0/250 pm

kind regards dcinside

what if " all other Fen bp-20, lr-40 lp-70, bc-120 have all same dpp like normal armatrix bp,lr,lp,bc(20,40,70,120)and someone would say "wiki info was wrong" which is notcan u make counter point with that?i just want to see "fruit's test" anyone have wep link?
You are the one selling, I don't need to make a point to anyone. I just give potential buyers the info that eco is the same as on the Limited version. If you claim it is better you should prove, as you want to sell.

You are the one selling, I don't need to make a point to anyone. I just give potential buyers the info that eco is the same as on the Limited version. If you claim it is better you should prove, as you want to sell.

The simple fact that is has more efficiency rating makes it better. Also if you buy the FEN UL version and resell it for the same price, you pay no markup vs buying the L version and paying 15-20% markup on 97% of the usable TT, and 3% of unusable TT. Over 100+ knives, that 3% of unusable TT that you paid markup on adds up to a lot of waste.

The simple fact that is has more efficiency rating makes it better. Also if you buy the FEN UL version and resell it for the same price, you pay no markup vs buying the L version and paying 15-20% markup on 97% of the usable TT, and 3% of unusable TT. Over 100+ knives, that 3% of unusable TT that you paid markup on adds up to a lot of waste.

That can be, but i responded on the statement that the DPP is better on this, what is not true! Yes the efficiency is higher, i never disagreed on that.

https://imgur.com/a/pMaplUv

this knife have better DPP.

universial truth UL better than L but our life is limmited thou

don't know what to say im just waiting offers no hurry ^ ^ after i get Fen melee amp II
going to hunt small atrox with this knife 2K/10K atrox iron mission atm
plat is still expensive for small amps im waiting for 2.5~3.5P each :D

hayyp new year

don't know what to say im just waiting offers no hurry ^ ^ after i get Fen melee amp II
going to hunt small atrox with this knife 2K/10K atrox iron mission atm
plat is still expensive for small amps im waiting for 2.5~3.5P each :D

hayyp new year

Good luck with the sale, just be honest about the DPP. It's a nice item to skill melee for sure!

yeah my strength already same with agilty

Good luck with the sale, just be honest about the DPP. It's a nice item to skill melee for sure!

agility 67
strength 61

im able to carry 351kg atm
grind this small knife until tier 3.8atm so..good skilling knife

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back