Question: Armour for FFA mayhem

sry911

Guardian
Hello.
What is the best armour suggestions (L and UL) for ffa 2 kerbs and spiders? Right now im using adj.pixie and a fapper next to me.
Maybe I should use some plates also?
Thx for your time to answer :)

Viceroy/polaris/liakon they are cut/impact/cold, mostly impact/cold so something with nice impact cut and some incidentle cold or visce versa is best.

Hello.
What is the best armour suggestions (L and UL) for ffa 2 kerbs and spiders? Right now im using adj.pixie and a fapper next to me.
Maybe I should use some plates also?
Thx for your time to answer :)

If you can afford it, Liakon is pretty much the go to for merry mayhem.

Koroma will work as well as viceroy/gremlin and cheaper (not sure of availability, there used to be a couple of shops that sold it)

Zombie is better again but hard to find (especially the foot)

Ghost improves again but foot can be expensive (possibly cheaper to use phantom foot)

Phantom is great (I would say that ;))

You could just add some U plates. 5d gives 12 cold/2cut or 4b gives 2cut/3imp/2cold

Or get some cold plates, either AP-xx Cold or pulsar 3

I use polaris since it is relatively cheap and stack some pulsar 3 or AP-24 impact plates on it and can run FFA3 kerbs in that.

Polaris + Pulsar 5 plates, Perseus/Lich with Pulsar 3 plates for higher cats.
Zombie (L) (120%) + 5B or 5D plates for lower cats.

Pulsars can be replaced with AP-42 or AP-36 plates if more defense is needed or 5B, 5D plates if you are overprotecting

A.r.c. patrol 18 impact and 14 cold. Available for shrapnel if you did the cyrene badges missions.

You don't mention your Evade or HP, If these are too low, you may still need healer even with the suggestions above

Thanks for answers.
Im 150hp and 22evader.
Right now im using few polaris parts with pulsar 5 plates

AP-42 has 42 tt and gives 42 of the protection in the name. Say AP-42 Cold gives 42 cold protection. AP-36 - 36 tt 36 protection. Say AP-36 Impact has 36 impact protection
What protection gives these AP 42 or 36 plates?

Back