Info: Reminder: Forum Conduct

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
In light of the recent frustration many participants have had towards MA regarding the Crafting Mania situation which resulted in a large number of forum posts made which were hostile, negative, uncivil, or otherwise vulgar, I'd like to make this thread as a reminder that these types of posts are not acceptable conduct on PlanetCalypsoForum.

If you're unhappy or take issue with something regarding EU/Planet Calypso you ARE free to voice your opinion and discuss it on PlanetCalypsoForum, in fact, these types of discussions can easily be had without aggression or vulgarity and will in almost all cases be more productive if had this way as well.

I'd like to clarify, I'm not being forced or advised to make this post in any way by anybody, I'd just like to see better behavior because I think it makes for an unpleasant forum browsing experience for everybody and causes me stress to have to go through posts and issue warnings/punishments regardless of how I feel about various topics as a result of people being incapable of conducting themselves in a mature fashion.

For more information check out the Forum Rules, specifically:

2.2 - Insults/Flaming
2.7 - Profanity
2.8 - Shouting
2.9 - Excessive Complaining
3.1 - Spamming/Flooding/Trolling

Thanks you for reading, have a good day.

Thanks I think this post was needed as a reminder....and may need to bump it for the next few days

There is also a sticky PlanetCalypsoForum Rules Discussion thread if you wish to clarify something.

I'm going to ask for a definition of 'trolling' - as soon as I feel certain I can word the question so that it wouldn't qualify as trolling itself. :laugh:

My regards! Adults sometimes show aggression. This is normal, we do not want hidden sociopaths? :))

Back