Suggestion: Conduct Training, Improve LiveSupport's Ability To Benefit The Game

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Premise:
In light of recent events it has become apparent that there are some areas of improvement which could provide significantly more benefit to the community and the company as well.

Training Opportunity 1:
All MindArk LiveSupport Officials should be required to read the release notes of whichever planet they reside within 12 hours of release.
Ideally this information would be released to these officials a few hours before the official release, so they can have time to fully read and understand the material being released.

Training Opportunity 2:
All MindArk LiveSupport Officials should be thoroughly trained with the features available to them (including the log-avatar-off button) so that they understand what is available and when is appropriate to use it.

Training Opportunity 3:

All MindArk LiveSupport Officials should understand that they are the face of MindArk to the player base. Flippant or sarcastic remarks should not be used in a customer service setting. Communications with players should be professional, polite, and informative, leaving players with a positive impression of MindArk.

Conclusion:
If these three areas are improved it will result in significantly improved player trust in MindArk and better cohesion within the community.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack

P.S.
I apologize for saying they should all be fired. There is significant potential benefit to the LiveSupport positions and I hope to see that potential fulfilled.

one of my copy paste support is good for answer:laugh:

Hi Captain Jack,

Your feedback is highly appreciated and you can be sure that your case has been forwarded to the team in charge for further consideration.

Unfortunately I don't have any information to provide you with a more satisfying reply, but please stay tuned to the Latest Buzz and News sections on our websites.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

If MA could have trusted the DEVs to make the item lootable in the correct manner, live support would not have needed to be involved.

If MA could have trusted the QAs (assuming at least one must exist) to test that the DEVs made the item lootable in the correct manner, live support would not have needed to be involved.

Maybe the bigger issue is a little earlier in the chain?

If MA could have trusted the DEVs to make the item lootable in the correct manner, live support would not have needed to be involved.

If MA could have trusted the QAs (assuming at least one must exist) to test that the DEVs made the item lootable in the correct manner, live support would not have needed to be involved.

Maybe the bigger issue is a little earlier in the chain?

Yes, there are multiple issues at hand - however, since I can only speculate on what devs or QA involvement may have been here, I cannot make an informed proposal for those steps in the chain.
We all know, however, that there is a log out button for avatars which is available to the officials, as it was in the action library just a few VUs ago (though it did not perform it's function for us mortals). Having this information we can make informed proposals for improvement.

P.S.
I apologize for saying they should all be fired. There is significant potential benefit to the LiveSupport positions and I hope to see that potential fulfilled.

Perhaps before you start suggesting training procedures or who MA should fire, maybe take a look at the EULA:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. Rules of Conduct for the Entropia Universe
As a participant in the virtual universe of the Entropia Universe You are required to abide the general community principles and respect the feelings and rights of other participants to use the Entropia Universe, It is Your responsibility to read and understand these rules.

Please note that additional rules and policies may apply to each Entropia Universe Planet.
The Entropia Universe account rules of conduct include, but are not limited to, the following regulations:

2. You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content to threaten, harass, cause grief or distress to any of MindArk’s employees or agents or MindArk’s affiliate’s employees or agents in or outside the Entropia Universe, including, but not limited to, IRC channels or public web forums.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i was MA , i know the action i would take on your account straight away regarding your thread. The company i work for doesn't tolerate this sort of arrogant behavior from their clients, thankfully I don't work for MA so your safe, but think before you go around suggesting what you did regarding peoples employment.

I've never had any issues with you or your posts until this one now....and it pisses me off as you usually have constructive feedback.

Back