Merry X-Mas and Peace to the World!

Orion

Prowler
Society
AO
Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
Shaolin wishes you a Merry Christmas!

In Memoriam Item dropping (2018)

Let us forget about the grudge with MindArk and bad loots for the remaining time of the year (there are only a few days left, we can do that) and be nice to a new player, they are our future!

Shaolin wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
We hope 2018 has been as nice to you as it has been for us, and like us you made new friends, got new team mates and new society members, you had lots of globals and Hall of Fame entries, and maybe even an All Time High!

Maybe it would be a nice gesture to post a "Thank You" to somebody who was nice to you.

So let me start:
Thank you Darkaruki for working voluntarily, tirelessly and non-paid for www.entropiawiki.com, for diplomatically moderating PCF and for providing us the only useful game map!

Merry X-Mas!

Last edited:
being thankful hmm ... that's a tough one but i ll give it a try.

First off thanks to my soc leader felix for recruiting a disillusioned disgruntled returning player (after a 10year break), who returned out of pure morbid curiosity (to see if the game still exists) and even convincing me to stick with the game for now.

Also BIG thanks to well BIG ind. and their ssi event, without it and the nice people joking around there i probably would have left within a week or two.

To a good and hopefully profitable year.
Merry Xmas.

Merry Christmas :yay:
And i second the thx to Darakuri and also thx to my new soc Calypso Rescue Team that let me in :wtg:

Thanks for the kind words Orion, I appreciate it :)

I'd just like to thank everyone who's played their part, big or small, in making this community great by being friendly, helpful, or polite towards any other member of the community. I'm always grateful to have a chance to speak with you guys.

Also, a big thank you to everybody who has helped contribute good information to EntropiaWiki as well of course, it's often a lot of work for me to keep it as up to date as possible and it always makes me happy to see others helping with the effort.

I'm also grateful for some of the changes and direction EU has taken this year and I hope next year has awesome stuff in store for us.

Merry Christmas to all. God bless you & your families ^^

Merry Christmas :xbiggrin: Enjoy the time with loved ones:love:

Thanks to Mom for everything :D

Last edited:
Back