Achievement: Storm Coat Charcoal

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
Finally got this coat after about 475 days straight of spending several hours every day doing as many daily missions as I could.

I did Feffoid Cave and Argonaut Cave pretty much every day, Jinn's Minions most days, and Bloodclaw around ~50-60 times.

I checked Daily Mission Terminal about 1.3 times per day (it resets 16 hours after picking up) and did pretty much every hunting daily I could and bonuses for mining/crafting. I began tracking my Daily Mission Terminal stuff onto a spreadsheet a few months into it, check this link for details.

Needless to say, it took a ton of work and I'm super relieved to finally be done. :)

Last edited:
Gratz :yay: and ... oh! the old PE music!! - drifts off into nostalgic reverie:):)

Huge Gratz!!

Way to go, very nice coat! :wtg:

Super gratz! Thats what i call dedication!

First of all huge gratz:) Out of curiosity, how may missions or tokes or days of missions do you need to actually be able to obtain this item?

First of all huge gratz:) Out of curiosity, how may missions or tokes or days of missions do you need to actually be able to obtain this item?

Check my post, it has answers to all of these.

Congratulations, Darkaruki!
i wish i had the patience and endurance to do this task and im so envious for this nice buff...

now you will be always ahead, outrunning us all!

First, congratz on the amazing dedication!
Second, WTF MA? Why no discovery or rare item hof message to show to all that X player went through all that sweat and tears every day for over 1 year.

Third, is the coat tradeable?

Fourth, good job man kudos to you. Merry X-mas.

This guy iz hawt!!

First, congratz on the amazing dedication!
Second, WTF MA? Why no discovery or rare item hof message to show to all that X player went through all that sweat and tears every day for over 1 year.

Third, is the coat tradeable?

Fourth, good job man kudos to you. Merry X-mas.

It did have a discovery, but two or three other coats were acquired prior to mine, though I strongly agree it should trigger a "rare item" hof considering the insane effort involved.

It isn't tradeable/auctionable, nah.

Thanks, merry xmas to you as well :)

Super Gtratz, dude!

Get ready to go into daily mission withdrawals like I did. It will feel weird not "needing" to do them as regularly and frequently as you have gotten used to. But at least now if you keep doing them it can go towards the nice CDF guns.

gratzzzzzz man
I can't wait to see the result of your coat in the upcoming events.
I look forward to see your results and if they are positive I will start gathering tokens.
Merry Xmas

Good job achivieng that coat m8 its a impessing dedication indeed :wtg::eyecrazy::yay:

I hoped it was tradeable ;p hehe

Very nice gratz ;);)

Btw, is it tradeable?

Congrats, now your free

Live and enjoy, kiss an old lady suddenly, kick a chicken and swim with frogs!

Back