Enigma - Final task -

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Hello all,

Is there any way to achieve the last stage ... I mean, for the normal clumsy person that I am? I have watched a walk through and spend at least 2 hours trying ... Not a chance, I can't even make the first 2x activations walking over the wire right and left ?

How am I supposed to do the entire thing without getting killed?

Isn't this supposed to be a newbie mission, what's wrong with MA ... Would like to know how many other people have tried and given up on that last stage?

Any help that I get through, minus giving my password to someone else is more then welcome

In Love With

Does this thread help you?

Sorry I have very bad memories about the whole enigma thing...

*insert vietnam flashback*

I rehashed the 3rd enigma again a couple days ago and still did not get “the egg “

So still no jumpsuit,

I think that now the actual event prizes have been given out , MA should allow the completion of enigma instantly

No one wants to repeat the last quest over and over and over for whatever chance to loot the egg

I rehashed the 3rd enigma again a couple days ago and still did not get “the egg “

So still no jumpsuit,

I think that now the actual event prizes have been given out , MA should allow the completion of enigma instantly

No one wants to repeat the last quest over and over and over for whatever chance to loot the egg

They did raise the odds I think, and past a certain number of attempts it's pretty much guaranteed, so it's not soooo bad, I guess.

They did raise the odds I think, and past a certain number of attempts it's pretty much guaranteed, so it's not soooo bad, I guess.

Yeh even tried when they “raised the odds” but tbh I don’t see the point with having odds now the enigma event has passed , just give completion of last mission instantly is my suggestion

I gave up on those balancing thing to hehe if i manage to get there i was to late lol

well the prize ain't worth the headache - in fact its not worth much at all - can't wear under armor is such ... sigh

don't even bother

Gave up too. Never tried again though.

Nah gave up, ain't worth it, but I gotta hand it to MA, when it comes to delivering frustrating experiences, they ace at that...hands down...overall terrible experince...

I'm not sure why you should be able to get the prize easily now, just because the 'event' is over. The jumpsuit prize is for completing the challenge and still must be earned - and it is a challenge, not a walk through.

If you thought it was hard and gave up, you failed the challenge. It is not impossible, but that doesn't mean you'll have fun doing it.

The prize may or may-not be of value to you. The fact you cannot wear it with armor is actually commensurate with the difficulty of the challenge - it's not that hard. It can be useful to wear some speed alone - but it's not magic underwear.

Given that this is known, it's up to you to decide how hard you wish to try.

Peace, Miles.

I'm not sure why you should be able to get the prize easily now, just because the 'event' is over. The jumpsuit prize is for completing the challenge and still must be earned - and it is a challenge, not a walk through.

If you thought it was hard and gave up, you failed the challenge. It is not impossible, but that doesn't mean you'll have fun doing it.

The prize may or may-not be of value to you. The fact you cannot wear it with armor is actually commensurate with the difficulty of the challenge - it's not that hard. It can be useful to wear some speed alone - but it's not magic underwear.

Given that this is known, it's up to you to decide how hard you wish to try.

Peace, Miles.

You missed the point, I have completed the challenge , it’s the egg that doesn’t drop at the final stage , there is nothing left challenging except that MA want you to do the last challenge over and over as a pedsink, and regardless of the jumpsuit being useless , it’s more as a completion and collectable item

You missed the point, I have completed the challenge , it’s the egg that doesn’t drop at the final stage , there is nothing left challenging except that MA want you to do the last challenge over and over as a pedsink, and regardless of the jumpsuit being useless , it’s more as a completion and collectable item

I did the challenge well after the 'event' was over and I had to run the last stage at least 6 times, if I recall correctly. Unless it's bugged, and the egg does not drop at all, I still don't see anything wrong having to complete the same goals with the same chances as anyone else.

Peace, Miles

Back