FYI: All avatars who complete The Enigma Keys are permanently stuck with ED-5 keys

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a suggestion but since these ED-5 keys serve virtually no purpose I'm going to go ahead and assume the trigger to remove them from people's inventories upon completion of their respective Enigma Keys mission was simply forgotten and now everybody is just permanently stuck with them in their inventories/storage forever, it would really be nice if they could be gotten rid of since they're pointless clutter.

I like them. They are a nice addition to my house.

Wonder how many search engines will find this post for the other e.d. reason and cause a spam out in 2 to 6 years?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a suggestion but since these ED-5 keys serve virtually no purpose I'm going to go ahead and assume the trigger to remove them from people's inventories upon completion of their respective Enigma Keys mission was simply forgotten and now everybody is just permanently stuck with them in their inventories/storage forever, it would really be nice if they could be gotten rid of since they're pointless clutter.

I Think you can get rid of them by contacting support and ask them to discard them from your inventory. (There was a simular thing Before with "Medkits" from rocktropia Arctic mission.)

I Think you can get rid of them by contacting support and ask them to discard them from your inventory. (There was a simular thing Before with "Medkits" from rocktropia Arctic mission.)

hmmm... I never thought of this for the worn out Starter Pack items that I have been stuck with for 2.5 years... :scratch2:

hmmm... I never thought of this for the worn out Starter Pack items that I have been stuck with for 2.5 years... :scratch2:

You could try the trade terminal for those. Usually you can discard untradeable items in trade terminal, but you will get nothing back (you'll get a popup about that). Contacting support is if trade terminal won't accept it at all.

Edit: One of my ED-5 keys wasn't disposable in trade terminal. Also IO Pulse Unit and piece of my Adjusted Harrier also wasn't disposable. However, my IFN Corporal suit Jungle from Arkadia was disposable [I kept it].

Last edited:
Here's what u do:

1. Get all your junk.
2. Fly to next island (or another planet you never visit)
3. Dump you're junk.
4. Come back to caly and forget about it.
5. Stop bothering devs with pointless little issues.

Here's what u do:

1. Get all your junk.
2. Fly to next island (or another planet you never visit)
3. Dump you're junk.
4. Come back to caly and forget about it.
5. Stop bothering devs with pointless little issues.

Excellent suggestion , close thread immediately and reopen the one where that Guy says that there is a steep decline in Amps dropping from lootboxes.

Excellent suggestion , close thread immediately.

I think this kind of mindset is exactly how we've ended up with a product with so many random quality/consistency issues all over the place, from brand new content/events, to content from years ago, to content that has been in the game from the beginning.

I'd like to see Entropia Universe improved and made to be a higher quality product than what we have currently. An issue can be a minor one, but when there are there types of issues littered all over the place the end result is a low polish product which puts a lot of people off.

reopen the one where that Guy says that there is a steep decline in Amps dropping from lootboxes.

Did you read the same thread as me? The poster says the amps are no longer dropping, says he may be mistaken and that they were just removed from Rare Loot, and then within a few hours it's confirmed a dozen times over that they are dropping and just aren't tagged as "Rare Loot" anymore.

If you'd like to open a discussion elsewhere on the subject of the frequency at which you feel those amps have been dropping feel free, but that's no longer a bug report.

I think this kind of mindset is exactly how we've ended up with a product with so many random quality/consistency issues all over the place, from brand new content/events, to content from years ago, to content that has been in the game from the beginning.

I'd like to see Entropia Universe improved and made to be a higher quality product than what we have currently. An issue can be a minor one, but when there are there types of issues littered all over the place the end result is a low polish product which puts a lot of people off.

Did you read the same thread as me? The poster says the amps are no longer dropping, says he may be mistaken and that they were just removed from Rare Loot, and then within a few hours it's confirmed a dozen times over that they are dropping and just aren't tagged as "Rare Loot" anymore.

If you'd like to open a discussion elsewhere on the subject of the frequency at which you feel those amps have been dropping feel free, but that's no longer a bug report.

I Just think having three Keys in inventory, which look like shiny emeralds and complain about them is not important.
There are a lot more important issues at the moment.
The frequency of Amps in lootboxes is one of them. Not having a restricted setting on Crystal Palace is another. Completely messing up a crafting event is a third one.
Not being able to TT An Ed key is really really unimportant.

But please continue the good work, moderator. Someone has to do it.

I Just think having three Keys in inventory, which look like shiny emeralds and complain about them is not important.
There are a lot more important issues at the moment.
The frequency of Amps in lootboxes is one of them. Not having a restricted setting on Crystal Palace is another. Completely messing up a crafting event is a third one.
Not being able to TT An Ed key is really really unimportant.

But please continue the good work, moderator. Someone has to do it.

I never at any point claimed that this was the most important issue in the game, and I said the exact opposite regarding there being other issues in the game, regarding the other topics this is not the place to discuss them and as previously mentioned if you'd like to discuss other topics you, or anyone else, is welcome to create discussion threads just as I am welcome to.

Back