Suggestion: Standardization between non-critical non-tradeables

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
There are many non-tradeable items in the game, some of which can be TTed but without receiving any PED back, some of which can be refined for UA, and some which cannot be refined or TTed or traded, meaning that they just leave permanent clutter in everybody's inventory/storage, it would really be nice if players were given some possible way to dispose of these, at the very least give us the option to TT them for no PED return as is the case with many similar items:

Examples:
[I0-Pulse Unit]
[Teleport Chip SP Edition (L)]
[Electric Attack Nanochip SP Edition (L)]
[Z12 Barbarella]
[Animal Brush Lite (L)]
All 3 Harrier sets

totally agree on this. Though I would prefer the ability to refine for universal ammo lol

I would prefer to convert everything into Uniammo, than just TTing it for nothing.
At least I paid for this items out of starter pack, so why I cant TT it for full PED ?
Actually no need to give the PED, just give Uniammo, that way it is still soulbound but usable, speak it will get decayed sooner or later.

It is easy to implement, just make it refinable or install an NPC where you can trade every soulbound items you have into Uniammo.

Yes every soulbound item should be refine-able to universal ammo.

Since the examples are things you actually bought, my answer is no. You chose clutter, deal with it!

Anyone have tier 10 web shop gear yet?

Since the examples are things WE actually bought directly!
MY answer is YES!!!

Afterall this "game" is supposed to be RCE... isn't it??? :scratch2:

Since the examples are things WE actually bought directly!
MY answer is YES!!!

Afterall this "game" is supposed to be RCE... isn't it??? :scratch2:

Checks auction, sees 500 barbarellas for sale for TT+10

Checks auction, sees 500 barbarellas for sale for TT+10

Fine whatever then let us convert to the ever present shrapnel or just TT the damnable things for TT value.

Since the examples are things you actually bought, my answer is no. You chose clutter, deal with it!

I bought 30USD starting pack only for ZX Sinkadus - rest of items were useless boolshiet to me (besides UA).

Two options - let us buy items from shops separately or let us refine useless stuff to UA.

I do not choose clutter - I choose useful webshop and developers who listen to players needs.

There is no reason why we should tolerate such items in our inventory.

I agree as well.. theres a few others you can add to the list.. the clothes from hunt the thing missions like the parka and boots etc are also non-tt or tradeable.. ive had to open several tickets to have items I was sick of looking at deleted from my inventory. be nice of this was cleaned up a bit somehow.

I'll take the unpopular stance and say:
No to HTT stuff because its given away freely, and not directly purchased.

Give us the option to direct purchase HTT clothing and then I'll say yes tt'able.

Have you guys read the first post at all ???

at the very least give us the option to TT them for no PED return as is the case with many similar items:

Why are we not allowed to trash items?
Have asked support myself to get rid of some items I stored at HTT and well suport did delete it.
Why I need to ask support to do it?

Its not about beeing able to sell z12 in auction!

Back