FEN Event Phase Three

When will it start?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FEN stage 3 will probably be FEN strongboxes for 1 platinum or 5 gold to get rid of the rest of them.

Yeah that would be a good idea since Swedish players would not be able to participate in opening those.

Maybe us Swedish players will get to trade our platinum tokens for FEN Dung instead of FEN boxes :)

Any news, Ludvig? :D

Shall we prepare our beds for hibernation or shall we order more Redbull? :ahh:

told you there wouldnt be a phase 3. im nearly 100% certain that there wasnt even supposed to be a phase 2 but as people basically finished the event in a week they kinda had to do anything and thus rushing some content

told you there wouldnt be a phase 3. im nearly 100% certain that there wasnt even supposed to be a phase 2 but as people basically finished the event in a week they kinda had to do anything and thus rushing some content

You also told us you are going to quit this game but you didn't so I guess your word doesn't mean anything since you can't stand by your words.
Meanwhile the event is still on that means there are chances who knows.

You also told us you are going to quit this game but you didn't so I guess your word doesn't mean anything since you can't stand by your words.
Meanwhile the event is still on that means there are chances who knows.

did i say i quit or did i say i sell everything i have. cos that i have done. but yeah. just go ahead and promote your vastly overpriced shit items :)

Faze two was very well received by the community and I'm pretty sure it had better success than phase 1. The items covered areas of hunting that were missing content for a long time. And the new content is great which tells us it was planned for some time - crafting mania on the other hand, seems it was not planned at all as it turned to be a total mess, even if everyone started crafting all of the sudden :D
As for phase 3, it may be wishful thinking but it may also happen, there are good chances they have something left in store for us, we will see.

I'm nearly 100% sure your pessimistic ass will show in every update thread, every event thread and tell us how it sucks and everything is going to end the next day.

Originally Posted by Ludvig|MindArk
There are plans to make the HyperStim/DevaStim/etc. consumables available for FEN Platinum Tokens in the next patch, for those with remaining tokens.

This would atleast be something.

Originally Posted by Ludvig|MindArk
There are plans to make the HyperStim/DevaStim/etc. consumables available for FEN Platinum Tokens in the next patch, for those with remaining tokens.

This would atleast be something.

maybe next FEN event? :scratch2:

(40th entropia newyear ;))

Back