When will it start?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
Probably FEN Event Phase Three is now imminent!
When do you think it will start?

Last edited:
If theres a phase 3 id imagine it would start after mayhem ends as a way to fill the gap (note phase 2 came between halloween and merry)

thanks for posting this. Probablyu wouldn't happen till closer to the end of the event I think. Not quite sure what it would entail though. They've already added lootable items so what piece of the puzzle is missing? More lootable stuff? A specific FEN instance/mob event?

thanks for posting this. Probablyu wouldn't happen till closer to the end of the event I think. Not quite sure what it would entail though. They've already added lootable items so what piece of the puzzle is missing? More lootable stuff? A specific FEN instance/mob event?

Plenty of options to make the people loose their minds over tokens again and grind hard. Overlapping it with the free days and MM, it would have the best impact, imo.

I believe there is no phase 3.

Phase 2 was announced exact middle of FEN time-frame initially announced. That's why I guesstimate there is no phase 3, but who knows.

Please just no phase 3. We dont need anything more to destroy the economy of the game. As I know MA, and their desire to increase income, it would mean very very expensive unli mining amps, three or four of these would just simply destroy MU in mining.
Moreover, I think that penethol looted enought items, so no need for more.

Phase 3? NO THANK YOU!

Please just no phase 3. We dont need anything more to destroy the economy of the game. As I know MA, and their desire to increase income, it would mean very very expensive unli mining amps, three or four of these would just simply destroy MU in mining.
Moreover, I think that penethol looted enought items, so no need for more.

Phase 3? NO THANK YOU!

There are too many miners that ask for mining stuff. It doesn't have to be amps, or, why not amps...? There can be finders, extractors, refiners...
There can be other hunting stuff too, there's a huge room for stuff that won't break the game. They just started with kind of forgotten professions and people are happy. And active. So, yes please :D

Probably it will be mining mania, not phase three FEN, mechanism for the distribution of prizes - who fastest - buy prize - sucks...

Last edited:
I believe they can easily make a FEN 3 and hope that they do.. I would like to see some mining items, and also perhaps they can actually come up with something creative Ala that AMAZINGLY FUN backpack that Arkadia released for Christmas!!! CMON MA :) Please bring us some neat fun items that we can trade for some platinum. We still have over a month to end the FEN competition.

I think, what should have been done, is for each new stage of the event new tokens should be added and required for the new items.

For example phase 1 gold and platinum

Phase 2 could have been silver and diamond

Phase 3 bronze and emerald FEN tokens.

I believe this would:

-Give an initial few days rush and hype each time
-Prevent the event becoming a fastest finger first competition (investor logs in quick after update and it’s over)
-Enable MA to put in whatever items they wanted without the thought “well plat tokens have dropped to 9PED each now, can’t really put in Uber items, they will be too cheap”
-likely have an major impact on item’s prices, because tokens wouldn’t be held and purachased incase a new phase might start, instead the token prices would only be based on the items left. Meaning they would probably be cheaper and even items shifting slower would sell out

Also different kinds of tokens in the loot pool could bring more fun overall, in addition the new tokens could of been added to different mob types, levels, areas to also increase interest and diversity.

Just a thought :D

... miners that ask for mining stuff....

They started with crafters and how did it went???

Whole idea of Unl amp is just plain wrong. Yet people want it soooo bad. Why, Im asking? Just that they will be so f... lucky to loot it. Nothing more. Because at the end, all the miners will feel reduced MU at whole spectra. You could see what is happening now? All time low. Many many many ores throwed to TT. Yes, its not because of unlimited amps but they did contribute to that situation without of doubt.

I think the FEN clothing is quite nice, I wish more of the boots and stuff were available.

Although the reality is from a weapons point of view or any equipment for matter, I've seriously questioned with myself "purpose" the last few days. How to move forward and grow.

I asked myself why was I upset with 35K price tags on FEN items such as the chips that dropped. I had a really deep think about that. Then it suddenly dawned upon me what the problem was. I've not looted anything in 12 years that had any value at all or at my pro level to help me I haven't looted an item to put towards any cost of something that might be useful to my avatar to move forward, for buying something else.

Did I work hard? Well I have 381K skills and 631 attribute points

So if I can loot an item, that matches my skills I can see a way forward. But if the only way to get an item is to deposit the price of a car to get it (even if that means plat tokens), and then even if I have that item, will it possible to loot anything once I've got it?......then what is the point.

I must admit I had a good run on MM. Did 10 stages started again and now half way through stage 06 again. But what items did I loot for all that hunting, 3 x 50 ped L guns for 16 stages of MM.

So are we all getting some unlimited weapons or not in good qualities? I've got to the point I don't care what its worth, I want something at my pro level I can use....to inspire me to hunt. So flood the damn universe with stuff. Because after 12 years+ I don't want to go down the same boring road of having to buy other peoples looted stuff. In fact I now refuse to buy it at stupid prices.

And GL out there.

Rick

[/B]So are we all getting some unlimited weapons or not in good qualities? I've got to the point I don't care what its worth, I want something at my pro level I can use....to inspire me to hunt. So flood the damn universe with stuff. Because after 12 years+ I don't want to go down the same boring road of having to buy other peoples looted stuff. In fact I now refuse to buy it at stupid prices.

And GL out there.

Rick

I don't think so. I hope not. The stuff would not be called "good quality" if it would be standard and everyone had it. It would not be worth hunting at all, if the stuff would be so common. It would be like hunting for shrapnel... And that's why the price is, as you say, "stupid", because it has high demand which is what we want.
Giving it all to one person is also not what we want, but, it's poor programming that is too late to correct, unfortunately for us all.

I don't think so. I hope not. The stuff would not be called "good quality" if it would be standard and everyone had it. It would not be worth hunting at all, if the stuff would be so common. It would be like hunting for shrapnel... And that's why the price is, as you say, "stupid", because it has high demand which is what we want.
Giving it all to one person is also not what we want, but, it's poor programming that is too late to correct, unfortunately for us all.

Well that depends if your looting an item to sell it, or looting it to play the game. If you can't get an item to use for your pro levels you can't play the game. Sure there needs to be a balance of sorts, but surely if its impossible to loot a useful item in game in 12 or 13+ years then surely something is very wrong.

We have a situation that some people in the game buy stuff at any price just to own it with no intention of using it as well. That unique taming ring was a prime example, the owner didn't use it, just lent it out. I skilled 60 whipper without it, but that's besides the point. I refused to go over 15K for it, and it was only a 2 person bid war.

I'm at the point now, that I don't care how many items there are and how many drop, I want loads of level 60 - 80 weapons I can choose to play with, and have some fun with. If it has a resale value of 100 ped, so what...because everything goes to TT in the end anyway.

At the moment I'm using an Adjusted det sword, that I bought about 6 months ago from auction (maybe longer). It's a lovely sword but I feel I need an upgrade now. If its near impossible to loot stuff, why would you want to pay 20K to 80K for a weapon? The weapon has no value, if if doesn't "get" you value.

If its just about eco, that's not enough. Sure its nice to skill, I love skiling, but there needs to be more excitement than that.

The issue is "most" of the players I know can't get hold of decent items. So where is their inspiration coming from then? What's going to inspire them?

This "buy my sh*t at my price I set, or shut up"...mentally is so 2006. Those days are well gone.

Anyway it will be interesting to see what MA does next year. The game needs some serious change, there's hints of that filtering though....but we will see.

Rick

ps: MA dumped a mountain of rings on the market right. Useful too... I got a few perfected in the end. If they do that with weapons I'll be happy. Sure there will be a few specials one...fine, but at least there will be loads of stuff to have fun with that players want to use.

Last edited:

they could add some more platin Jackets. Allways it show empty.

omg ... :yay: i just wait to wear a platinum Coat

they could add some more platin Jackets. Allways it show empty.
I doubt that all the initial 50 would have been grabbed in 30 seconds after FEN2 went live if it wasn't expected for them to stay rare :)

I doubt that all the initial 50 would have been grabbed in 30 seconds after FEN2 went live if it wasn't expected for them to stay rare :)

Atleast, idont see a big reason why only 50. Is not a gun or amp or some thing like this. where is the fun now, to hunt platin token, just for sell? common, i want some item, remember me at FEN, and i hunted to get this 15 token to buy a jacked... yes ofc, i could buy a gold one, but i wanted a platin one. Why we need token, if no items can be traded with it? Just that some lucky dudes of 50 ppl get a high mu jacket... WTF. or one dude bought all 50 at once?

Atleast, idont see a big reason why only 50. Is not a gun or amp or some thing like this. where is the fun now, to hunt platin token, just for sell? common, i want some item, remember me at FEN, and i hunted to get this 15 token to buy a jacked... yes ofc, i could buy a gold one, but i wanted a platin one. Why we need token, if no items can be traded with it? Just that some lucky dudes of 50 ppl get a high mu jacket... WTF. or one dude bought all 50 at once?

They arent lucky they waited by the trader and logged in after the vu because they actually wanted it, or wanted to sell it to people who actually wanted it for a little more. The gold jacket is for you, unlimited supply can hunt for it or buy it fairly cheap. You say you want plat jacket but you didnt want it enough to be there when it spawned or to buy it subsequently you just want them to flood market with them so you can get one with a little money and 0 effort.

They arent lucky they waited by the trader and logged in after the vu because they actually wanted it, or wanted to sell it to people who actually wanted it for a little more. The gold jacket is for you, unlimited supply can hunt for it or buy it fairly cheap. You say you want plat jacket but you didnt want it enough to be there when it spawned or to buy it subsequently you just want them to flood market with them so you can get one with a little money and 0 effort.

Just what? *you just want them to flood market with them so you can get one with a little money and 0 effort*

I hunted some days to get the freaking 15 tokens, and then the freaking trader was empty! This is just a bad thing more. why they dont put in such rare stuff randomly, so some more ppl have a chance to get it?

15 years celebrating of a game, and then just a few poor items. I better say noting now, and think the rest by my selfe :) (we discuss platin here not gold, ofc)

As a miner i has to hunt to get some token, so a level 50 mob and higher is not realy a easy task for me. There is noting for miners to celebrate the FEN. Just sad, and my view of point!

It was pretty crowded and people were grabbing as many as they can. I was at the vendor when it went live but didn't like the design of jackets and am not into reselling so didn't touch them.

The reason.. well, it sucks when you want something but can't get it [for reasonable price], but it even more sucks if you have something you like but pretty much everyone else have it too. Look at the Smugglers clothes, one of the best looking garment is reduced to OJ status due to its ubiquity. Kinda sad.

Look at all these FEN shirts that go to tt :D Something that people were so excited about on the first day and now is just annoying junk.

Laughing...

I actually think the lettering looks better on the gold jacket than the platinum. I think there might be few 100 at most gold jackets bought in the end anyway. Besides one of the reasons to use Gold to get clothes, is there's not any options to buy gold unlimited items. That's a real same because I'm sure MA could've done something with that, even if the items were not as eco.

I don't want to hunt level 50 mobs, and even the shared spiders at Mino are kind of off the menu as the hunters there looking for plat tokens get annoyed if you try and hunt the shared spiders with them.

So I say if Ma are not going to let us have some weapons with gold tokens, then maybe let us have FEN gold edition fruit growing box to put in our apartment....yeah baby!!! Or other stuff like that.

Never did the Smuggler clothes myself.

Rick

FEN stage 3 will probably be FEN strongboxes for 1 platinum or 5 gold to get rid of the rest of them.

FEN stage 3 will probably be FEN strongboxes for 1 platinum or 5 gold to get rid of the rest of them.

A kind thing would be, to get for 1 platin token 1 key, but... i think this will be just a dream :)

Last edited:
Back