Selling: Pulsar 3 Armor Plates - Cold Damage

happy_hipster

Guardian
Jack Hipster Kimble
I'm taking orders for Pulsar Armor Plates 2-4. I'd like to do them by order because I do not want to make a bunch and get stuck with them. I'd also like to sell them in stacks of seven, which you cannot do on auction.

I also will craft them for free if you provide the materials. Any global or HOF is 100% yours, I only keep bp drops, QR and skills. Click the ARMOR TAB here to see the materials needed.

PP 2 is electric
PP 3 is cold
Good For: Mayhem Araneatrox & Kerberos,Merry Dakiba,Korwil,Feffoid&Chomper
PP 4 is acid

I am also looking for reasonably priced PP 1,5,6,7, and 9 UL Blueprints

You can contact me in game Jack Hipster Kimble

Last edited:
nice plan - this reminds me of something we should ask of MA. you know how in game theres a gift box? that you can't put anything in and give away? why not make them so you can sell Packages like of 7 plates for instance and sell the whole set on ah. Or a set of armor. Or a set of basic nubee tools. Would that make the gift boxes valuable?

As for plates in sets that's a great idea.

Boxes

I always thought it is kinda a jip you dont keep the empty strongboxes to store stuff. And it would be cool if there were boxes you could fill with items and sell on auction full. It would make it possible to sell whole sets of plates or armor. Alot of "wouldn't it be nice" in this game. SEND IT UP THE FLAGPOLE, lol

Removed Shop Pos

I had to remove the info for the location hosting my plates. The owner just put them for too high. The idea was to use inexpensive plates to bring people in the door. We were not on the same page. My target price for the auction is 175%, but that is the auction. People should pay for speed and convenience. I can do better then that in private trades, especially in bulk. One day I have almost sold half. 24 left....

Back