I'm back , where are you?

NOR_Ken

Alpha
Society
Black Angels
Hey there!

I did start the game more then 13 years ago. I did stop play it 5-6 years ago. Sold all my items and some skills. But i did keep my avatar to around lvl50

Some years ago i just log on in the summer and did a 300ped crafting run that gave me 21k return. I did just send it to my VISA as I was not playing.

I did start play now , and my girlfriend too. My friend list is full of 70% offline players. 12 pages off them.
Where are you all?

What happen to my soc Black Angels, now activite there. Do we still have land's or whats going on in PVP.

Any friends in here who remember a old vet? :)'

Greetings from Cathrina Zeta Jones ;):cool:

wow there's an avatar I haven't seen in a long while!

Welcome back - many of us old timers are still around if you know where to look. Also more people are setting themselves to invisible these days so your friend list might be fuller than you think lol

Yey ! :wtg: Thanks for the comment!

Yea nice to be back, in some weeks i will pop more up in ingame chat :D I hope !

Where is the best hengout spots this days ?

My friend list is down to 3 pages now. Has been about ten a few years ago. Deleted most of it when I got tired of looking at a cemetery.

Welcome back !

Yey ! :wtg: Thanks for the comment!

Yea nice to be back, in some weeks i will pop more up in ingame chat :D I hope !

Where is the best hengout spots this days ?

For noobies it's camp icarus for everyone else Twin is still #1 but more people are hanging out around fort zeus for MM.

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Welcome back, you can never leave for long :D

For noobies it's camp icarus for everyone else Twin is still #1 but more people are hanging out around fort zeus for MM.

Same old same old then. This time i have my girfriend with me, shes at camp icarus.. But nothing for me to do there :silly2:

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Welcome back, you can never leave for long :D

Thank you :) Yea... life is not the same without this game. imposssible to stay away lol
Nice to hear from you!

Thanks for the comments, it give warm feelings for a addicted gamer :D

mmm ye friendslist, i really have tried to keep it neat, but I dtopped doing that, going through 47 pages checking all avatars if they are active or not is just mehhhhhh

And YEAH I do remember your name, no clue from where but the important thing is that I do :D Welcome back!

mmm ye friendslist, i really have tried to keep it neat, but I dtopped doing that, going through 47 pages checking all avatars if they are active or not is just mehhhhhh

And YEAH I do remember your name, no clue from where but the important thing is that I do :D Welcome back!

hehe im down to 12 pages :D

aww.. thanks :ahh:

Back