PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sev Seventia Lothander
    Society
    Freelancer
    Thanks for taking such good care about CP for all these years Buzz!
    In the beginning the universe was created, this has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Quote Originally Posted by morfoc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good luck for the future ,
    But I do not understand why the price is $ 500k while you sayed sell at less than the base price.
    Even if it was at the basic price you have now the chance to resell CP at initial price (possible) + tax collected that is interesting for you and interesting for MA who can recover some k $. How a personal investment can this found in shared holders has a price higher than the sale price initial, considering the evolution of the lands and the game.
    If i understand correct they will pay 100% roi on deeds and they loose 5% forever . So they will continue devolp it whitout getting those 5% .

Good luck whit future plans Buzz

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen
    Society
    Colonel - Gunslingers -
    Images
    Thanks for all the good memories even if you and summer don't remember them you two certainly helped shape who I've become I game. and thank summer for all the coloring for me I hope it all works out for you and summer and the kids.

Now what I would really like to know is if the broods cave income will be part of the deed revenue? Knowing this info will really decide how much of my toe or whole leg will get dipped into this pond haha
    "We sacrifice those who refuse to adapt; so that the rest of us can advance."

"Those who don't have a clue, insist they know. Those who know, stay silent and let you learn on your own."

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Alkesh Summer Vallan
    Society
    Planet Express
    Images
    Thank you for all the support guys. It means a lot to us!

Selling: Dark Travellers Robe - Travellers Robe - Tuxedo - Guardian Nurse Outfit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3