As a community do we think kill stealing should be officially legalised?

Jamesmynott

Provider
Society
Entropia Discord
Monkey_D JM9 Luffy
Question 1: Based on your opinion is kill stealing against the rules? And therefore a bannable offence.

Interesting question because the rules seem quite vague

Question 2: Should it be or should it not be legalised?

Again interesting, as do we really want to see precious player numbers drop because of kill stealing bans? Also if it was officially legalised would it add or take away enjoyment from the majority? Or are certain situations where it should be officially allowed/disallowed, like if someone goes to an area and does 30% damage on 10 mobs before they start killing should their mobs be fair game, what if they died next to you leaving their mob?? Or should all mobs in all areas be fair game apart from camp Icarus?

I know many will have different opinions, this thread is about your point of view, so there are no right or wrong viewpoints. I would have added a poll if I knew how lol

I started thinking about this because every now and then someone will chose to hunt very close to me and acidents will happen with next target auto shooting. Sometimes I get stolen from And sometimes I’m the stealer, I never intend to steal but also I never cry about being stolen from. I understand accidents do happen after all. However it seems that even tho I never cry about it some do, i’ve Even had people say they will get there whole Society to report me who are not even in the area.

So I wondered how does the community feel about this issue.

Last edited:
From my understanding it is not against the rules.
It is however in very poor taste and traditionally any society of standing would not allow it in their ranks.

In even poorer taste is a high ranking member of their society contacting you after the fact, not to apologize or say they will discuss society membership behavior, but to tell you, "He wanted it, so he took it".

Accidents happen, we should always give the benefit of the doubt, think about the other person. Empathy is sadly lacking in todays society.

This game used to be about comradery and fun, about the community.
Now it is made up of a bunch of fortnight wanabe assholes.

The beauty of the game is you get to choose who you want to be.
Who do you want to be?
Who do you want to represent?
What do you stand for?

The system has no bias. But players do.

The simple equation:

If you kill steal, make sure you do it to people who can not do more damage than you.

They will leave and probably report you, but yay... you win...in a rather sad way.
(just don't follow, then that would be griefing, which could and probably should be bannable)

If you kill steal, and they get mad and out DPS you...

You will leave, and they will win.
(as long as they don't follow, then that would be griefing, which could and probably should be bannable)

Morale of the story, don't do it, and no one has to leave, or lose PEDS with virtual pissing contests.

And also for sure keep in mind, accidents happen, especially with a very clunky next target system.

I think most people who have played awhile get that, and aren't too bothered.
Just remember, they aren't stupid, and know when its intentional.

You might want them for a trade later,
they might have something you want later,
you just never know , but one bad experience like that...and expect to pay more.

So, no I don't think players have to do more than is already in place, they will react if someone comes along and messed with mobs more than accidentally. Either with DPS, a blacklist or a support case.

Last edited:
the simplest solution to this is making every mob shared. we have reached the point now if u kill a shared mob solo u receive the credit for killing it.

it shouldn't be too hard to turn every mob to a shared mob. I believe they are already starting to do this. as the mayhem mobs inside the solo instances are shared.

Edit: I do feel however that when approaching someone soloing a shared mob, that you ask if they would like to share before shooting the mob yourself. proper etiquette.

Whoever hits the mob first is the ONLY one who can damage the mob in non-shared environment. You can give the mob a timer of like 5mins. If the original ava don't come back to hit it, someone else can hit it and loot (or just donate it as decay to ma lol). Then this will work abit like mining.

Too much shared loot cause funniness in your loot pools. (just from experience)

Whoever hits the mob first is the ONLY one who can damage the mob in non-shared environment. You can give the mob a timer of like 5mins. If the original ava don't come back to hit it, someone else can hit it and loot (or just donate it as decay to ma lol). Then this will work abit like mining.

Too much shared loot cause funniness in your loot pools. (just from experience)

That has the ingredients for worse griefing than KSing.....

I think KSing is strongly frowned upon though not directly and strictly against the rules, repeated and intentional KSing is against the rules as it can be considered to be harassment or damaging others' experience with playing the game, just like an mobtrain can be caused by a careless noob and not really punishable or it can be done repeatedly and maliciously and be punishable as harassment.

Kill stealing needs to be defined first.

Here's an example I'm sure we've all seen...

You're in the MM FFA, you have a time limit, you need to drop as many mobs as you can in 45 minutes, There are a dozen other people in there as well. A couple jackasses think they are going to agro 6 mobs and 10 people have to stand around waiting for mobs to spawn again? Screw that, I'm taking one of the hogs's mobs. Is that kill stealing? Not in my book. Not at all, being a frigging pig is a bigger offence there.

Here's where it's tricky...

You are in a popular hunting spot, let's say Boreas, well because it is. Someone gets killed and now you have a damaged mob wandering around you. If you kill it before it becomes greater than 50% health, you can't loot it. Those Kerbies are SLOW healers. If you wait that long and that person has not returned to finish off that mob, is that a kill steal? If you try to ignore that mob and it agros you anyway, is that a kill steal when you finish it off?
Should people be hunting what they are ill-prepared to hunt? Because baring some freak 4 times in a row crit-hit, if you get sent to the revive terminal, then ya shouldn't have been there.

"Kill stealing" as it is, is too broad of a description.

Honestly, if I have greater than 50% of the damage dealt, go ahead, steal my kill, I just get the loot at nearly half price. If you are using a bigger gun than I am to hunt the mob I am hunting, you're definitely losing ped. If you try to outgun me, the joke is on you.

On shared loot mobs, you know... practice courtesy, but it is shared loot. If you don't want to share, go hunt something else. You aren't left out of the loot, and highest contributors get the lion's share. I'm hesitant to say that kill stealing is even possible on shared loot.

The system has no bias. But players do.

The simple equation:

If you kill steal, make sure you do it to people who can not do more damage than you.

They will leave and probably report you, but yay... you win...in a rather sad way.
(just don't follow, then that would be griefing, which could and probably should be bannable)

If you kill steal, and they get mad and out DPS you...

You will leave, and they will win.
(as long as they don't follow, then that would be griefing, which could and probably should be bannable)

Morale of the story, don't do it, and no one has to leave, or lose PEDS with virtual pissing contests.

Other option is both refuse to leave and KS each other. Happened to me. Prior to 2.0 I found a small mob that was profitable, really profitable - like 110% after MU. The only problem one other guy knew about it and decided to bot on only spawn for this mob. He used high DPS weapon to make farming more efficient, even with so much overkill it was still profitable for him. I was using lower DPS to minimize overkill according to eco guidelines. Spawn was small and he usually parked his bot on the middle so he KSed me a lot forcing me to leave every time he showed up. I found a thread on forum about him and at least 3 ppl claiming they reported him - yet he was still there and I had to leave every time due to lower DPS.

Until my friend told me how to deal with botters: he told me dmg a mob for 50%+ far away from botter and then run towards botter so his next target will pick up dmged mob :D Worked like a charm - I did maybe 60-70% dmg, the rest did the botter, I was getting all loot :p First time I did that to him he noticed after few hours of me doing this. I got so good at it that he wasn't able to kill single mob botting - well, next target is very predictable. Either way he started to fight me and I fought back.

He started from going afk in the middle of the spawn in flying vehicle and then randomly jumping off and KSing me. It worked well for a moment but I noticed that sometimes his vehicle gets damaged when it's between me and mob shooting at me. I knew it's possbile for mobs like scoria with dmg over area when it attacks somebody outside standing next to your vehicle. But no, same true for any shooting mob if you position yourself and mob around vehicle. I pulled mob train and started to run around his vehicle - managed to pull TT of his L broom by 50% before he noticed.

So he changed his strategy to stand on the edge of the spawn with 160m gun and KS me from afar. Luckily spawn was big enough that I could go out of range although it was big hassle. So I started to return a favor with some 120m L gun I managed to buy :D

We ended up with both standing at spawn edge with 100m+ guns pulled waiting for other guy to start hunting so we can KS him :D But of course that was boring so he decided to go afk from time to time. I started to pull mobs on him when I thought he's afk. After his death I had spawn for myself till he woke up.

All lasted for 9 months till 2.0 was introduced and loot frequency changes made mob not profitable :D We spend that much time not hunting, just making sure other guy can't hunt too. I must admit I was winning due to more time I could commit to game. I basically froze his ability to bot that spawn.

And guys that's how real pissing contest looks like :D It's actually really good memory - it was fun to keep that guy out of botting.

if I have greater than 50% of the damage dealt

Not done off damage dealt anymore, it’s whoever has had the highest cost of kill now.

For example if someone gets a Crit and does 51% with a cost of 50pec and I do 49% damage with a coat of 60 Pec, I would get the loot.

Not fully related just something I thought i’d Clear up

Question 1: Based on your opinion is kill stealing against the rules? And therefore a bannable offence.

Interesting question because the rules seem quite vague

Question 2: Should it be or should it not be legalised?

My personal opinion:

1: Bannable? No. Against the EULA? Yes, it can be, depends on the circumstances.
2: My vote is that it shouldn't be legalized. However, done inside PVP or out in space I can see an argument to be made. Would I participate in it? Very likely "no" on that.

I still think intentional kill stealing, especially outside of pvp, is rude and in poor taste. If someone accidentally shoots a mob, that's one thing. If a hunter dies and their mob is at risk of killing someone else unless they fight back that's also a different circumstance. When I "tab hunt" I sometimes damage someone else's mob without knowing until it's too late. Anytime this has occurred I have quickly PM'd the hunter to offer PEDs for their ammo spent (if I end up with the loot). This typically happens only during big events like Mayhem or Migration.

I can remember back in 2013 or so, when I was much newer to the game, perhaps around level 35~ or so, I set out to hunt Mulmun by hiring a healer. I was obviously way underleveled to be hunting them and I would die often. I made sure to find a spot where I wasn't at risk of aggroing them to someone else upon my death. I was able to kill the mulmun at a cost of approximately 60 PED per mob, and I had killed more than 50 without major problems, before I was KS'ed by someone in game.

I had done about 40% of the damage to a mob before I died. This probably amounted to a 25 PED cost, rather small in the grand scheme of things. Anyways, while I was at the revive terminal I began receiving PM's from my healer. He said right as I died that someone had come out to the same area and began instantly shooting my damaged mob. My healer told me that he was yelling in chat pleading with the other person to stop shooting, explaining that the mob belonged to me. My healer was ignored.

I TP'd out to the spot and found this person finishing up the mob I had worked on. I also began trying to communicate with them in chat but was ignored as well. At the time, I thought it might be possible that this person accidentally killed my mob by using auto-tool and AFK'ing, So I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. Anyone who knows me, knows I am pretty level headed, so I PM'ed them directly to find out from them whether or not they were aware that I was working on killing that mob before they took it from me. When they finally replied, they didn't offer an apology, what they said was basically 'shit happens' and that I should get a bigger gun if I didn't want my mobs getting taken. Well, that didn't sit well with me.

When I pressed them on whether or not they saw my healers message, it was apparent that they indeed had, and that they had just decided to disregard it and to take the already 40% damaged mob before I returned.

This was classless. What followed was worse.

After finding out that they had indeed killed the mob fully aware it was someone else's I demanded they compensate me my 25 PED. Did I need the 25 PED? No. But I felt strongly that it was the right thing to do. I was hunting during a Mulmun event MA had created in Non-PVP, away from others. My mob wasn't bothering him, my death didn't negatively impact him, he simply swooped in and saw an already damaged mob that he was aware was someone elses and decided to take it; And even did so at the behest of my healer to stop.

My frustration wasn't with losing the 25 PED, it was about the principle and manner of how the events unfolded. What frustrated me most was the way this person just spoke down to me. A cold and callous disregard to people he viewed as "under" him. We went back and forth for a few minutes, I quickly realized this was getting me nowhere so I went back to hunting. I wish I would have moved spots... Hindsight is 20/20.

After I began shooting a new mob guess what? This avatar came after my new mobs. Taking those as well. He continued to PM and harass me, calling me a noob, and essentially saying he could just take whatever he wanted because his weapon had so much higher DPS than mine, and that I was left helpless to do nothing about it. He was right at the time. There's no denying that. I was a "noob" compared to him, and I had inferior gear with low DPS.

I was helpless to defend myself in a DPS war. I felt bullied. Ultimately I left the area and added this person to my ignore list. I've added 2 people to my ignore list in 9 years in EU.

The guy is a jerk, plain and simple. His true colors shined brightly that day, and I realized at his core he is a bad person. He wasn't someone I ever wanted to be friends with in game, or have any future interactions with. He lacked integrity, and he lacked empathy. He was driven by greed. In a position of power over me, he abused it, and then he had the audacity to rub it in my face about how much of a low level noob I was and how incapable of defending myself I was. He was right, I couldn't defend myself at the time. But that's not how you should treat people, and it's something I will never forget.

Whether or not he's the same person today, I likely won't find out. This person may not even remember this, but I do. So to me there's a lesson to be learned here. This is minor adversity in game compared to other's experiences I'm sure. I know there's been people who have been scammed for thousands of PED -- I only lost 25? Again, it wasn't about the money to me.

So what do I take from all this? Well, I've consciously tried to be proactive about compensating anyone I ever accidentally KS'ed. I have never KS'ed anyone intentionally. I never try and make others feel inferior for the amount of skill they have or the gear they possess. Everyone has to play this game at their own level and with what they're comfortable with. There's no right or wrong way to EU, just enjoy it. We all have to start somewhere.

This person is currently active on PCF and he's still very much active in game. He even streams his mining runs from time to time. As much as I love supporting anyone that streams EU on Twitch, I cannot support this person. I admit, I'm not perfect, and after all these years I still continue to hold a grudge against them. It is what it is. I don't lose any sleep over it, and I don't dwell on it. The only time I am reminded about it is when I see them in game and they try trolling me, or a thread like this pops up. To this day this avatar will try and troll me in game with avatar emotes and what not, knowing full well he is ignored and has been for years. Hopefully this person is at much more peace in their life today.

Do I want this person banned? No. I don't. He's part of EU, he's part of my experience in EU. And although we don't ever have to be friends in game, we're both passionate about it. Both of us still play after all these years, so we share that common ground -- and I think he wants to see EU succeed as much as I do.

I want to see the EU community grow. We really have something special here. This imperfect game, and imperfect community is what we have. I love it. I love EU. With all its flaws and imperfections. I still continue to play, and I still continue to truly enjoy myself in here. I don't hate PK'ers, I don't hate Pirates, I don't hate anyone really. The only thing I hate is drama. The only people I dislike are those that are unkind or dishonest to others.

Sorry for that long winded trip down memory lane! :D This thread just seemed to really remind me of that experience and I got to typing!

-Pudding

Having regular "accidents" is bad manners, too. :twocents:

Making all mob shared is a perfect solution ofc people will still cry about kill steal if those mobs have mission.

Making all mobs shared doesnt rly stop ks'ing if they out dps you taking high % of loot and the killpoint its still just as bad and it also creates a lot more accidents from new players who dont understand that people dont want you shooting their mobs even though its "shared" imagine being new to game coming out for your first hunt, seeing these shared mobs shooting with someone you walk past only to have the berate you in pm for shooting their mob, not a nice experience i dont think its a paticularly good solution.

Killstealing is very much a bannable offense, I've heard from friends who stream that had issues with people coming to their spawn and one-shotting mobs that they had already tagged and brought down about 30%.
I have also experienced it myself while streaming and the response from MA was a 1 month ban for the player who did it.
You have to keep in mind though that this was excessive and got put under the offense of gameplay disruptive more so than the killstealing itself.

I don't really have any preference if it should be completely bannable or not but the system works pretty good as it is now, I haven't run across many people that go out of their way to steal mobs in a long time, but at the same time if it gets excessive then it should be bannable.

Just my 2 cents. :cool:

ugh... kill stealing...

Kill stealing is always, and always will be an issue...

Don't shared mobs ignore turret death? If so, fix that before you go and make all mobs shared... otherwise turrets will have no purpose?...

Those saying that making mobs only visible to weapons of whoever hit it first, that's asking for folks to do something like use grenade launcher, and start a mob train so that they can hog every mob there...

At the moment, on Rocktropia some folks like to already do that essentially by just hunting low damage mobs with grenade launchers, putting turning on auto tool and auto loot and going to bed... very annoying when they do that if you have a mission that requires you to kill some particular mob that is in that group that they are standing next to the spawn to as they do that... especially when it's hard to find another mob of that type anywhere nearby as the mobs down by CND for humanoid mob types are all mixed...

Intentional kill stealing is a big annoyance. I've seen it happen in several locations in the olden days. Seems to happen most when individual behind the avatar is an asshole or if spawn for that particular mob is not found in many locations, or if some event is going on that requires a bunch of hunters in one spot...

The shared loot for all mob idea does have some merit, especially with this blasted bug that we are seeing that you cannot loot a mob even though no one else was there and you are the only one that did any damage to it... but fix the turret issue if you do that. Getting every town overrun by shared mobs doesn't sound like a lot of fun. Also, I think I've read some threads that shared mobs can be exploited in different ways... fix that before you go and turn all mobs in to shared exploit targets.

Several years back somewhere there was an indication that Mindark had the intention of getting somewhere around 80% of avatars on any server in to an instance instead of being on main land in that server for various reasons, not the least of which is lag issues... I don't think making every mob be in an instance as some MMOs do is a good idea, but it may be? In some MMOs it looks silly as hell when you see an instance entrance and tons of avatars just standing next to it since they are going in to the instance, ignoring one another right there even though bunch of them are all right there, just standing around... I've seen something like that sometimes in Entropia, but not too often, in part since your avatar disappears in to the instance, unlike in some other MMOs...

When I started taming many years ago, kill stealing was also an issue with that since some assholes liked to kill the mob I was trying to tame in crowded areas. I haven't seen that happen too much lately, but I also haven't tried tamign in too crowded of an area lately either... that is/was a major annoyance since whips are so slow and low damage mostly... (although adjusted boiga is a nice exception - Don't think we've seen anyone win many events with that weapon alone, but think it might be possible under the right conditions)...

Yes, shared mob on all is probably best solution if you can make shared mobs turretable I suppose... Something else to possibly consider might be to make all vehicles able to be damaged in any location so silly avatars won't continue to make crowded locations their personal car lots... also maybe make more areas non-lootable pvp zones... ?

One thing I've seen more of lately, which I consider somewhat of an exploit but other's don't sometimes, is that some avatars just go to find a 'fixed point mob' type spot and they turn on auto tool and auto loot and walk away... it's super annoying in places like the maze on cyrene, especially if the avatar in question has one of the loud ass gorilla mobs spawned at the same time. I think there is a handful of avatars that do this in the maze there, but also in some other similar locations in other areas where the mob location is sort of fixed on other planets as well, and mob damage is low enough that they can over armor it or over fap it or whatever to make it possible to auto loot the heck out of that mob til kingdom comes... in situations like that, being able to kill the avatar in question or something might be nice. Wish Mindark could fix problems like that by making the spawn points more random... so make the spawn point move within a fixed area sort of... so mobs won't just keep getting trapped so to speak.

One way Mindark and PPS can fix the problem is stop crowding... put spawns of every mob type in multiple locations instead of just 'best' mob spawn for that particular mob being in only one location... also make an instance for every mob spawn so if there's too many hunting that particular mob, allow us to head in to the instance... give us choices. Make those choices more apparent as well. Perhaps put in to map something that tells you where any particular's mob's spawns are.... some in the community have made maps like that by hand but they get outdated over time... an in game system would be useful. some just hunt mob of x type in one location since they are not aware that that mob type can be found elsewhere.

Last edited:
Almost all my kill stealing experience comes from next target bashing. Why next target goes for half killed mobs i have no idea. This should be changed first.

Almost all my kill stealing experience comes from next target bashing. Why next target goes for half killed mobs i have no idea. This should be changed first.

100% agree with you on that! Make it so that any mob that has some damage on it that your avatar didn't create untargatable with the select next if possible (will likely require some recoding but will be worth it)

Why is this even a thread? TL;DR = NO!

1. "Kill stealing" is too broad I refer you to Ape Drape's post which sums up the differences nicely.
Kill stealing needs to be defined first.

Accidents happen - that's fine. Maliciously going out of your way to kill steal or otherwise impede on another participants enjoyment of the game is in direct violation of the EULA.

In the situation you describe, can you be reported? Sure, why not? Will it lead to anything? no. MA will audit the logs before taking any action. If you were chasing them around doing it on purpose yeah you're going to get in shit. Otherwise it'll just get filed under the "whining over spilled milk" category.

2. No. Here's is the status of situations as I see it:

• Occasional accidental KS's via next target SNAFU's = Acceptable
  • Pulling a mob away from someone hogging the entire spawn when the mobs aren't damaged = Acceptable
  • Killing a mob that's partially dead where no one is around for 90 seconds = Acceptable
  • Killing a mob that's partially dead that agro's you before the 90 seconds is up = Acceptable / Dick move (depending on circumstance IE you could have just moved away if you have a flying vehicle)
  • Going out of your way to kill a mob that's partially dead where you just saw the person die = Dick move
  • Trying to outgun someone on a single mob = Dick move
  • Killing someone in PVP before they hit the 50% damage threshold to finish the kill = Dick move / Violation of EULA (one could argue these are the risks of a PVP area but this is walking a fine line)
  • Following someone around outgunning them, doing PVP kills to steal mobs or taking pot shots at their mob even after being asked to stop = Violation of EULA

I think KSing is strongly frowned upon though not directly and strictly against the rules, repeated and intentional KSing is against the rules as it can be considered to be harassment or damaging others' experience with playing the game, just like an mobtrain can be caused by a careless noob and not really punishable or it can be done repeatedly and maliciously and be punishable as harassment.

this ! :wise:

Not done off damage dealt anymore, it’s whoever has had the highest cost of kill now.

For example if someone gets a Crit and does 51% with a cost of 50pec and I do 49% damage with a coat of 60 Pec, I would get the loot.

Not fully related just something I thought i’d Clear up

Then those mobs that spawn in half dead and agro you would have no one with any cost at all on the kill until you yourself start shooting it. You'd then be able to loot it because you have the highest cost. However, that is not the case.

Then those mobs that spawn in half dead and agro you would have no one with any cost at all on the kill until you yourself start shooting it. You'd then be able to loot it because you have the highest cost. However, that is not the case.

Pretty sure mobs dont spawn 1/2 damaged.
However when a creature reaches an unreachable state it triggers a timer which teleports the mob somewhere else when the timer reaches 0.

Pretty sure mobs dont spawn 1/2 damaged.
However when a creature reaches an unreachable state it triggers a timer which teleports the mob somewhere else when the timer reaches 0.

I think there is realy some bug around. In all my mining runs and hunt runs in 2018, i saw a lot 1/2 damaged mobs around. Once i tried to kill one, but could not loot it. There was no hunter around and it exactly showed 1/2 damaged. Also i saw some spawn with 1/2 damaged.

I think there is realy some bug around. In all my mining runs and hunt runs in 2018, i saw a lot 1/2 damaged mobs around. Once i tried to kill one, but could not loot it. There was no hunter around and it exactly showed 1/2 damaged. Also i saw some spawn with 1/2 damaged.
If a hunter is shooting a mob and it goes unreachable and stays unreachable for 5 mins it teleports to some other place with same hp as it had when it was unreachable.

Making all mobs shared is a bad idea. Whats to stop me from looking at joda s stream for example and then going over there with my noob ass gun and shooting at his mobs to get a %. You might say that will only help reduce kill cost for them but what happens when i loot an item? It happens, say the shooter just spent 4 k ped on a run and i come along and shoot 100 ped and loot the FEN ed whatever off his mob. I doubt he would be happy.

Leave things as they are now. Killstealing is bad, it happens, report it when it s excessive, even better make a video of it and put it on twitch. You might not be able to name a person here on pcf but there s nothing stopping you from linking a twitch video with the incident.

I'm in the camp that thinks what ever damage you do is recorded and stacked. Sure there's no personal loot pool, but I'm damn sure there's a personal total damage inflicted measurement. So even if you don't get to loot one mob, the damage done still counts for later looting.

I do a lot of melee and other players tend to take my mob from long range just as I run up to it. I let it go.... a lot of that is players consumed in the moment of timers in the instances. "I must get this kill, or my world will end" type of thinking, hunting changes people.

Constant deliberately hunting your mob when your 25% into it though is a pain. I've not had that for a long while as I've got good DPS these days. Just avoid the people, not worth losing sleep over it. Plus its rare issue anyhow.

Rick

I dont know if there are different opinions. I just know nobody wants to be robbed. And for that reason, thieves only hurt the game (that is getting worse every day).
Please, Can the thieves go play another game like WOW or EVE? And leave entropia forever? Thank You. :wise:

My personal opinion:

1: Bannable? No. Against the EULA? Yes, it can be, depends on the circumstances.

Well everything that is against EULA is in fact bannable and should be banned, at least a temp ban.

As many other said, there is different circumstances when KS can happen, and I wouldn´t complain or report it.

If someone does it intentionally to me, I kindly ask him to stop and do a screenshot, if he don´t stop it, I take more screenshots and report him with the screenshots.
It it comes that hard, that I have to report him, then I surely want him banned, at least a temp ban to make him think about his bad behaviour.

In shared mobs there is no KS, easy as that.
If someone wants to get ALL loot out of a mob, dont go shared!

Plus its rare issue anyhow.

Rick
not nearly as rare as you'd hope it would be, especially if you do as you say and hunt melee... some spots are way worse than others on certain planets... it is somewhat rare, but in some cases, it's constant harassment to melee hunters in some spots. Support cases don't help in those situations, so best option is simply to have a katusichi determination or marber on you and kill steal back from the hunter who stole from you at least 2-3 mobs. Pisses em off enough they usually leave after that and you can get back to normal or tp out or log off til later when they aren't around.

also doesn't hurt to have acceleration (or run now since it's not acceleration anymore?) buff turned on so you can run to the mob you have target sights on a little quicker.

Last edited:
If a hunter is shooting a mob and it goes unreachable and stays unreachable for 5 mins it teleports to some other place with same hp as it had when it was unreachable.

This don't explain, why a ninja spawn at me also spawn some times exactly 50% killed mobs. Not 30/70 or what ever. Realy 50/50.
If i mine in location where also are creatures, it hapen a lot, that you get a ninja spawn at you, in same moment you get a claim.

But ok, i be only a dump game dev and have no clue about this :)

Back