As a community do we think kill stealing should be officially legalised?

How big is this problem and how much player encounter this ? When i go out hunting it is super rare to run into intentional KS, i can't even remember when i had an issue with this!

I dont want any more regulations than absolutly necessary in EU. From my perspective people need to talk more and try to solve arguments by understanding the motives of others that cause the conflict.

How big is this problem and how much player encounter this ? When i go out hunting it is super rare to run into intentional KS, i can't even remember when i had an issue with this!

I dont want any more regulations than absolutly necessary in EU. From my perspective people need to talk more and try to solve arguments by understanding the motives of others that cause the conflict.

Haven´t had issues lately with KS, but it was real bad when I was a new player, there was often KSers at the Argos or the Molisk spawns.

Haven´t had issues lately with KS, but it was real bad when I was a new player, there was often KSers at the Argos or the Molisk spawns.

yep, and argus too... back in the day.

Back