Suggestion: create uses for useless bps...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Create additional functionality for bps that have no actual use, but may have in the past... since some of these bps still drop, either give them new functionality or get rid of them and compensate the bp owner when you delete em.

Create additional functionality for bps that have no actual use, but may have in the past... since some of these bps still drop, either give them new functionality or get rid of them and compensate the bp owner when you delete em.

I would like to add to the above - start dropping ingredients again for some of the BP's we currently have.

yeah, remove the bulltac, shear, old weapons BPs from lootpool or boost their crafted items so they can keep up with armatrix stuff...

Would be nice if there was maybe a way to exchange multiples of BPs for a random chance at another BP of the same/similar lvl/BP type

Would be nice if there was maybe a way to exchange multiples of BPs for a random chance at another BP of the same/similar lvl/BP type

that would be swell, but I doubt Mindark would ever do something like that... maybe players can organize something like that. I think some already do in some ways...

something similar to the old stts but focused on bp exchange would be neat. consignment shops for blueprints don't work. Been there and tried that. Still got the scars from it too.

Time Crystal BPs are still dropping like crazy on Next Island and Secret Island, but they stopped getting consumed to go to Ancient Greece a looong time ago. Literally looted around 20 or so in last 2-3 days... (so much for continuing to craft on Secret Island as I try to up levels on my pets from there, lol)

Last edited:

Similar solution was introduced in Warframe on community request - same type Riven Mods (cards that allow you to buff your weapon with random stats) can be exchanged into random other in 4:1 ratio - all you need is one item that drops from a certain boss that allows you to mix four old Rivens into new one! It's fun, it's good, it's simple and works for Warframe very well. It would certainly work for EU also.

It took Warframe developers about 2-3 months since this idea came up on reddit to introduce this solution.
Show us what you can MA!

It took Warframe developers about 2-3 months since this idea came up on reddit to introduce this solution.
Show us what you can MA!

Dream on, if MA delivers something only half as good as warframe I would be really surprised.

The only reason why EU/MA is still alive is the RCE.

ya great idea like useless bp recycle bp's or something!! :)

Regarding the time travel crystals, support ticket was sent. Post on Next Island's forum was done. Also sent a message to David Post on Facebook... We'll see what happens next. Since this crafting event started I've looted a full book of the time crystal blueprints and am working on a second book getting filled.

Should probably just give it up, but feel my avatar needs to stick around on Secret Island or Next Island at the moment to push either Mindark or the Next Island devs in to some sort of action. Ridiculous that blueprints for a completely useless item are being looted daily... especially since new folks probably have no idea that the usefulness of the crafted item was removed by Mindark! I'm pretty sure no official statement was ever put out by Mindark or Next Island dev team about the need to use time crystals to go to Ancient Greece being removed from the game, removing the usefulness of the blueprints, even though the blueprints continued to be looted...

After the pets get to level 7 I will leave this crazy server, but for now I'm staying put, crafting as far as my little deposits allow. I honestly like Next Island and Secret Island, just wish they'd do more with em.

Last edited:
Back