Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey don't worry little buddy, I bet after puberty hits you will start learning to not be such a tedious cringefest.
    Since when in the history of mankind did puberty not make someone a tedious cringefest, let alone less of one?
    Admittedly though, I wouldn't of been able to come up with a better comeback myself >_<
    Complimenting and demeaning. The things people know from what they focus their lives around from my perspective is a wondrous and beautiful detail for individuality.
    To say that someone has a keen eye for detail is the entail that detail is already easily obtained and yet the person has a natural mind that is able to survey analytically, making a natural recognition of detail a surveyed recognition of detail.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 02-05-2019 at 18:08.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    So, I have been reading up on how Loot 2.0 works and I think I can write up an efficient definition of how Loot Works in Entropia Universe, I might not be able to find a certain link I am looking for, if not then I believe I will still be able to efficiently define loot in Entropia Universe. Very easily defined, I believe it ties in line with what I have explained in this thread on "The Theory of Appropriation" but it is more literal, straight-forward, and up to par with defining things in a way people will understand. I look forward to posting me new... "Loot Theory" If someone dosn't beat me to it.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain Dewey Fall View Post
    So, I have been reading up on how Loot 2.0 works and I think I can write up an efficient definition of how Loot Works in Entropia Universe, I might not be able to find a certain link I am looking for, if not then I believe I will still be able to efficiently define loot in Entropia Universe. Very easily defined, I believe it ties in line with what I have explained in this thread on "The Theory of Appropriation" but it is more literal, straight-forward, and up to par with defining things in a way people will understand. I look forward to posting me new... "Loot Theory" If someone dosn't beat me to it.
    Put more effort in show us how you do it.Forget about explaining us.
    The game is full of experienced teachers who turn to be die hard kerberos hunters/swunters
    Let the results be seen please.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    47 nutrageti hitman
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    My god, this thread is delightful)

To OP: separate your ideas into obvious chapters, add a short summaty to each chapter, add an ending to each idea, then and only then will a proper discussion of loot theories occur it s been done before, we ve discussed loot for decades now. Your style leaves it hard to summarise and discern if new ideas are being presented or not

Buying Vigilante Foot Guards SGA Edition Male!!! Message me!

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    BETA BINX BREAKER
    Society
    Cyreans
    Images
    If anyone has wondered what it will look like when they release AI to freely post on forums, this is what it looks like.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thaddeus Rusty Venture
    Society
    Death Lords
    Images
    Yea this thread is a bunch of nonsense where the words only tangentially fit togeather. I can do the same thing with my phones auto word suggest and I assume that is what he is doing here.

This sentence is now autocomplete in a way to do that you have a good idea how to use the max to get a chance at least in the future and I would recommend it for the next time you want payment for a new phone and paste it in your inv account disable the password for a few hours and you will have their just need a healer and a half of the fun and the app to be able for the app store shatter and the other ones will do the trick and it is not easy for you and I have a lot to do to make sure that I am soing on my own wages for a while we have to do a few more.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Shawn Thark Columbo
    Society
    German White Angels
    Images
    lol I started reading the wall of text, then got confused, skipped to the next paragraph, didnt make much sense either. so I scrolled down to the comments for a tldr. Now Im at the end of the replies and rly rly wanna read what the guy actually said xD
    “Likest thou jelly within thy doughnut?"

"Nay, but prithee, with sprinkles 'pon it instead, and frosting of white.” I said solemnly,

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Put more effort in show us how you do it.Forget about explaining us.
    The game is full of experienced teachers who turn to be die hard kerberos hunters/swunters
    Let the results be seen please.
    It was mentioned in the Developer Notes for Loot 2.0, efficiency or loot gained from a mob, is determined on how well you show knowledge of the game mechanics. Quickly killing a mob, not overdamaging a mob, and utilizing tools efficiently instead of obsessively increases your loot increase chance(as mentioned in the Developer Notes), and playing productively rather than randomly increases your loot increase chance, "efficiency" such as contributing to skills and loot. A weapons "Efficiency" which is actually given on the weapon, is only a 7% loot increase chance. Nothing more.
    So, in turn, whether or not a weapon is considered "efficient" and the equation related would be,
    Does the weapon do enough damage and a DPS that eliminates the target within an efficient timeframe? Am I overkilling? Did I need to heal?
    Keep in mind,
    Such as with the level requirement 0 to 100 weapons, You should be asking yourself, is it worth it and am I getting good results from my use of gameplay with the weapon.
    The developer notes said that your weapon stats should be maxed 10/10 to get the best results from a weapon, it reduces misses, evades, and low dmg hits. I personally believe that there is a manner of putting oneself in the game that also reduces miss/evade/ and low dmg chances. This could increase the volatility of a level requirement 0 to 100 weapon as well as solid level requirement weapons.
    DPS,
    Health of Mob,
    Don't overkill,
    Kill the mob as quickly as possible,
    Heal as little as possible, (take advantage of stacking duration heals and not over-healing)
    =The factors that determine your loot.

I mean, I will try to think of more,
    But i don't think that weapons actually have a naturalized "ECO" rating that can be determined by an equation. Though there is one gun that says in the description "The gun is best used hunting animals"

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain Dewey Fall View Post
    yawn
    Work in silence and let the results be your noise.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Work in silence and let the results be your noise.
    This though, I couldn't agree with more, the best experience is the experience of learning and growing from the experiences.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast