Hatchling
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Images

The Theory of Appropriation

My loot theory ties with putting yourself forward and making the Real-cash Sci-Fi MMORPG, Multi-World experience the perspective of understanding that this is not your average everyday video game, but one where the rewards come from the same values of what society holds standard in as what we call Real life, or the real world, reality in itself the construct of which makes up that of which is and only can be. The idea comes from the games Mission lines, story background, general construct of game play mechanics in relation to real world occurrences, and/or even Planet focused missions that setup a screen play/ Scenario/ background/ or general setting.

First, there is the moment you start the game up to getting in and doing things within the Entropia Universe or specified planet. It is common knowledge to read up on the ToU or EULA and whatever agreements there might be needed to be had no matter how much people choose to make themselves believe that they are not going to read it, but it is also expected that we follow up on a provided text manual. Which would be in this circumstance the EntropiaUniverse.com website. Now we are ready to step in the game with our common knowledge of Natural order, or am I wrong? We begin being given direction as to what we can do and what we should be doing by the NPC's, unless you just ran off in the distance or something like that...
    This brings us to our second point of appropriation. Let's make someone up to fit the topic and call it HRA. Handling, Resourcefulness, and accountability. Makes since to the topic, and that would be the topic of how we utilize our time and manage our assets. It would be a common consumption to believe, buy gear that fits a certain standard of strength versus value, but if you look into detail on the game, there is very smooth avatar movement, you have a free revenue from walking called gathering and even a standard of sweating is through a leveled interpretation of extracting resourceful information. So how does this all relate?
    Let us once again make a acronym: TSI; Tactics, Stability, and Association This relates with understand the Biology of what we are facing. This would be creatures and their Anatomy, biomes or even referencing to geological backgrounds could relate. But this circumstance mainly refers to our knowledge of certain scenarios whether it be hunting, mining, or crafting and using basic or even a controlled metered bar line with quantity and quality perception being presented and maintaining ourselves to follow through with the Agendas presented by what is Common knowledge about each planets regions military, social, and ecological cultural backgrounds so that we can use the common knowledge of the Human construct in a manner that meets with the games controls, of ourselves/ our avatars/ the players we have become, in order to make a logical approach of assuring revenue oriented economical decisions.
    In conclusion to my presentation of the belief on the Entropia Universe Loot Theory concept in hand providing my personal purview of a detailed explanation on the ideal outlook of the Theory of Appropriation is more than just a standard of Natural living and societal laws of business, economics, or even what makes it okay and even right to play a game. Especially in a viewers standard of a complex structure such as not just a technological device coming from a age of growth where we ourselves are able to take out world objects *The world being our bodies, reality our imagination, and real-world being existence* and designing these physical entities that we had redefined the interpretation of technology from man-made machines instead of man-perceived constructs. The Introduction to what you are being approached by, how we perceive HRA Handling/Resourcefulness/Accountability, and TSI Tactics/Stability/Association can relay the outlook of my understanding Loot Theories on Entropia Universe and not only do I think it is law.

-I may try and shorten this in the future to be more reader friendly, let's party discuss ;D-

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Noorie Noorie Anwar
    Society
    Royal Club
    Images
    Cheerz

Dominant
    Sierra Sapphire Sionia
    Society
    Guess Who
    Wall of text. tl;dr

tl;dr: OP has either generated this by feeding the text of the forums to an AI text generator bot; or he is a pseudo-intellectual who lacks understanding of most of the words he uses.

Or English is not his first language.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsout Gunsout View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And before you say it was taken from "TODAYS" loot pool, let me shut you up with a dick punch. WHOMP. It wasnt.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Noorie Noorie Anwar
    Society
    Royal Club
    Images
    I guess the guy had a little more fire water on the festive night

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Images
    Tried to make some sense out of this.. there is none to be had.

Drunken spam

It was a painful read.

I rarely do this..

-Rep sorry

www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ● .∘ ↭ ⌀ . ◦ ⌱

Quote Originally Posted by Kain Dewey Fall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let us once again make a acronym: TSI; Tactics, Stability, and Association
    Tactics
    Stability
    (i?)Association

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    I've read a large part of your text.
    Now i close my eyes and I try to remember two words or a phrase I can remember while I'm trying to reply.
    I can't.I am sorry.But I know a guy Rick, can I introduce you ? smiles

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Corwin The Prince
    Images
    whatever you had before writing that... i want one too!!!
    +rep