Info: The Theory of Appropriation

Kain Dewey Fall

Guardian
Society
SuperPED
Kain Dewey Fall
*Summarized Version*

It was mentioned in the Developer Notes for Loot 2.0, efficiency or loot gained from a mob, is determined on how well you show knowledge of the game mechanics. Quickly killing a mob, not over-damaging a mob, and utilizing tools efficiently instead of obsessively will increase your loot increase chance(as mentioned in the Developer Notes), and playing productively, rather than randomly, increases your loot increase chance. This ECO perspective such as contributing to skills and loot. A weapons "Efficiency" which is actually given on the weapon, is only a 7% loot increase chance. Nothing more.
So, in turn, whether or not a weapon is considered "efficient" and the equation related would be,
Does the weapon do enough damage and a DPS that eliminates the target within an efficient timeframe? Am I overkilling? Did I need to heal?
Keep in mind,
Such as with the level requirement 0 to 100 weapons, You should be asking yourself, is it worth it and am I getting good results from my use of gameplay with the weapon.
The developer notes said that your weapon stats should be maxed 10/10 to get the best results from a weapon, it reduces misses, evades, and low dmg hits. I personally believe that there is a manner of putting oneself in the game that also reduces miss/evade/ and low dmg chances. This could increase the volatility of a level requirement 0 to 100 weapon as well as solid level requirement weapons.
DPS,
Health of Mob,
Don't overkill,
Kill the mob as quickly as possible,
Heal as little as possible, (take advantage of stacking duration heals and not over-healing)
=The factors that determine your loot.

Developer Notes also mentioned that killing numerous mobs at a fast pace increase your "Loot increase chance" So, quickly looting a lot of mobs simultaneously slowly increases you loot.

I mean, I will try to think of more,
But i don't think that weapons actually have a naturalized "ECO" rating that can be determined by an equation. Though there is one gun that says in the description "The gun is best used hunting animals"

*Summarized Version*

My loot theory ties with putting yourself forward and making the Real-cash Sci-Fi MMORPG, Multi-World experience the perspective of understanding that this is not your average everyday video game, but one where the rewards come from the same values of what society holds standard in as what we call Real life, or the real world, reality in itself the construct of which makes up that of which is and only can be. The idea comes from the games Mission lines, story background, general construct of game play mechanics in relation to real world occurrences, and/or even Planet focused missions that setup a screen play/ Scenario/ background/ or general setting.

First, there is the moment you start the game up to getting in and doing things within the Entropia Universe or specified planet. It is common knowledge to read up on the ToU or EULA and whatever agreements there might be needed to be had no matter how much people choose to make themselves believe that they are not going to read it, but it is also expected that we follow up on a provided text manual. Which would be in this circumstance the EntropiaUniverse.com website. Now we are ready to step in the game with our common knowledge of Natural order, or am I wrong? We begin being given direction as to what we can do and what we should be doing by the NPC's, unless you just ran off in the distance or something like that...
This brings us to our second point of appropriation. Let's make someone up to fit the topic and call it HRA. Handling, Resourcefulness, and accountability. Makes since to the topic, and that would be the topic of how we utilize our time and manage our assets. It would be a common consumption to believe, buy gear that fits a certain standard of strength versus value, but if you look into detail on the game, there is very smooth avatar movement, you have a free revenue from walking called gathering and even a standard of sweating is through a leveled interpretation of extracting resourceful information. So how does this all relate?
Let us once again make a acronym: TSI; Tactics, Stability, and Implementation ;) This relates with understand the Biology of what we are facing. This would be creatures and their Anatomy, biomes or even referencing to geological backgrounds could relate. But this circumstance mainly refers to our knowledge of certain scenarios whether it be hunting, mining, or crafting and using basic or even a controlled metered bar line with quantity and quality perception being presented and maintaining ourselves to follow through with the Agendas presented by what is Common knowledge about each planets regions military, social, and ecological cultural backgrounds so that we can use the common knowledge of the Human construct in a manner that meets with the games controls, of ourselves/ our avatars/ the players we have become, in order to make a logical approach of assuring revenue oriented economical decisions.
In conclusion to my presentation of the belief on the Entropia Universe Loot Theory concept in hand providing my personal purview of a detailed explanation on the ideal outlook of the Theory of Appropriation is more than just a standard of Natural living and societal laws of business, economics, or even what makes it okay and even right to play a game. Especially in a viewers standard of a complex structure such as not just a technological device coming from a age of growth where we ourselves are able to take out world objects *The world being our bodies, reality our imagination, and real-world being existence* and designing these physical entities that we had redefined the interpretation of technology from man-made machines instead of man-perceived constructs. The Introduction to what you are being approached by, how we perceive HRA Handling/Resourcefulness/Accountability, and TSI Tactics/Stability/Association can relay the outlook of my understanding Loot Theories on Entropia Universe and not only do I think it is law.

-I may try and shorten this in the future to be more reader friendly, let's party discuss ;D-

Last edited:
Wall of text. tl;dr

tl;dr: OP has either generated this by feeding the text of the forums to an AI text generator bot; or he is a pseudo-intellectual who lacks understanding of most of the words he uses.

Or English is not his first language.

I guess the guy had a little more fire water on the festive night :laugh:

Tried to make some sense out of this.. there is none to be had.

Drunken spam

It was a painful read.

I rarely do this..

-Rep sorry

I've read a large part of your text.
Now i close my eyes and I try to remember two words or a phrase I can remember while I'm trying to reply.
I can't.I am sorry.But I know a guy Rick, can I introduce you ? smiles

whatever you had before writing that... i want one too!!!
+rep

Now i close my eyes and I try to remember two words or a phrase I can remember while I'm trying to reply.

Just spotted your post Messi, hahaha very funny :p

I'll even write a little poem for you, as you made me smile.

My name is Messi, I get all the loot,
So don't blame yourself, it's not your fault.
I'm the king around here, Coz I've got so much money
I ate so many of your skills, it started to become funny.
So don't despair when you're hunting out there
It might not seem fair, but I do kind of care,
Because when you see me hof big, I want you to remember
It's all of you inside of me, that got me through December.

Rick

Just spotted your post Messi, hahaha very funny :p

I'll even write a little poem for you, as you made me smile.

My name is Messi, I get all the loot,
So don't blame yourself, it's not your fault.
I'm the king around here, Coz I've got so much money
I ate so many of your skills, it started to become funny.
So don't despair when you're hunting out there
It might not seem fair, but I do kind of care,
Because when you see me hof big, I want you to remember
It's all of you inside of me, that got me through December.

Rick

Fantastic poem.Time for bed it's late.Don't forget pills.Smiles.

Let us once again make a acronym... construct in a manner that meets with the games controls, of ourselves/ our avatars/ the players we have become, in order to make a logical approach of assuring revenue oriented economical decisions....* and designing these physical entities ... -I may try and shorten this in the future to be more reader friendly, let's party discuss ;D-

perhaps, but...
The Third Level Replicator.

Evolution is driven by three requirements: Validation, Selection and Heredity. If you have these, then you must get Evolution. The genes in our DNA are just a manifestation of evolution: it has Variation, Selection and Heredity. Hence it must have Evolution. It is unavoidable; it is a mathematical consequence of the evolutionary algorithm.

But Evolution is not dependent on DNA. DNA is just a means. In essence, DNA is just a sequence of four letters (A,G,T an C) grouped in threes, transcribed as one long molecule which can be copied. It is a class of information that has Variation, Selection and Heredity. As an information class, it is not alone having these traits. There is another.

In fact, there are several other classes of information. Think languages, how they evolve and survive or die. What is language good for? To pass on information from the parent to the offspring, independent on what can be coded as instincts in DNA, thus making the offspring better at survival. Think all the little habits we employ. Why do we wear a hat? Originally, it was to protect the head from the elements; now it has evolved into a fashion. It has become something else which spreads from human to human as an idea or a concept.

We can call these "memes" from "mimeme", that which imitates. If genes are first level of replicators, then memes are second level replicators. Originally, memes were an advantage to our DNA and they made our DNA better at surviving. As a consequence, we humans came to be as a species.

Memes are depending on us to survive, competing for "life" within our human minds. But they are little tidbits of information that has Variation, Selection and Heredity.

The third level is when there are an external means for the memes to copy and spread, making them independent of our locality in time and space. And it all started with writing. With the written language, ideas could spread across generations and across continents. From that came all the other technological means to spread information: the printing press, computers, jump gates, the stellar network and so on.

Technology was just a useful catalyst for the second level replicators, making them (and as a consequence us) better at surviving, but eventually they became a goal unto themselves. They were riding piggy-back on us, because we made copies of them. We were their means of reproduction. When that happened, we got to the third level replicators: technological memes or "temes".

Then something happened: we have machines that build machines and computer programs that evolve over time to be better at solving problems. When we passed that threshold, the machines were able to replicate themselves. And since Evolution only requires Variation, Selection and Heredity, we and our DNA were suddenly redundant.

The Rhizome Principle

We like to organize our societies hierarchically, especially if we have a large organization. In essence, our societies are modeled on our bodies: there is a brain, data gathering, a support structure, an information infrastructure, a logistical infrastructure, muscles that do things, et cetera. Although not all of them are subordinated to the brain. even the brain is organized into sections that do different things. And so do we model our society.

In the uplinked virtuana, there is no such thing as hierarchy. Even if there is, it is actually arbitrary and constructed by us so that we can handle things. The computers don't care. For all they have two options: they are connected or not connected.

When the genetically-programmed quantum computers came online, a new order emerged: the non-order of the rhizome.

[...]

We would like to think that there is, somewhere, a computer server which is the brain of the robot kind, because that's how we would create it. We hope that it is, because it gives us hope that there is a possibility that we can make one surgical strike and take the robots out. Sadly for us, there isn't.

Instead, there is the rhizome, in which every quantum core can be connected to any other quantum core. There is no center; there's just one cloud of quantum cores that connects to each other. Even if ruptured, each part of the rhizome can serve as an independent whole until it is reunited. There is no apparent structure; there is only the rhizome.
Therefore:
There is the Mind Cloud.

Tried to make some sense out of this.. there is none to be had.

Drunken spam

It was a painful read.

I rarely do this..

-Rep sorry
And yet all the sense in the world is made.
You announce yourself by stating Drunken Spam. Then state that is was a painful read in regard to where there is none to be had in making sense of something that you rarely do something. Then state.
-rep sorry.
All I have to say is, I don't know. :D

tl;dr: OP has either generated this by feeding the text of the forums to an AI text generator bot; or he is a pseudo-intellectual who lacks understanding of most of the words he uses.

Or English is not his first language.
Same to the dick slapping guy in his status message who claims I don't know English, let alone American English.
I doubt it. But thanks for the consideration anyhow. Pushing oneself further to better gain knowledge is no downfall to be had when one pursues themselves to see fault and always gear themselves to learn more.

Yes please do this.
Or..
No, wait, you don't need to do it.
It was crystal clear. :wise:

I especially loved the part where you talk about the... thing.
And also when you say that you... well, you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

Really it was perfect, you don't need to write more.. :scared:

I feel swayed by your words to write more. A true fan at heart I can tell no doubt.

perhaps, but...

Therefore:

This is like... Going into more in depth detail of what Could be from what already is. Like saying that behind the blatantly obvious is the blatantly obvious not so obvious that is more obvious than the blatantly obvious...

You've me beat.

Tactics
Stability
(i?)Association

Sorry, meant to make that TSI Tactics, Stability, and either Implementation or Implication.
That was a brain fart moment... I apologize to everyone. :D
I changed the use of Association in regard to the TSI abbreviation to Implementation...

Same to the dick slapping guy in his status message who claims I don't know English, let alone American English.
I doubt it. But thanks for the consideration anyhow. Pushing oneself further to better gain knowledge is no downfall to be had when one pursues themselves to see fault and always gear themselves to learn more.

Hey don't worry little buddy, I bet after puberty hits you will start learning to not be such a tedious cringefest.

Lets once again make an acronym...

Wit, Thoughtfulness, Funny...

This poster clearly displays a depth of humor that mandates sentient AI...

No bot here...

Brick

Hey don't worry little buddy, I bet after puberty hits you will start learning to not be such a tedious cringefest.

Since when in the history of mankind did puberty not make someone a tedious cringefest, let alone less of one?
Admittedly though, I wouldn't of been able to come up with a better comeback myself >_< :D
Complimenting and demeaning. The things people know from what they focus their lives around from my perspective is a wondrous and beautiful detail for individuality.
To say that someone has a keen eye for detail is the entail that detail is already easily obtained and yet the person has a natural mind that is able to survey analytically, making a natural recognition of detail a surveyed recognition of detail.

Last edited:
So, I have been reading up on how Loot 2.0 works and I think I can write up an efficient definition of how Loot Works in Entropia Universe, I might not be able to find a certain link I am looking for, if not then I believe I will still be able to efficiently define loot in Entropia Universe. Very easily defined, I believe it ties in line with what I have explained in this thread on "The Theory of Appropriation" but it is more literal, straight-forward, and up to par with defining things in a way people will understand. I look forward to posting me new... "Loot Theory" If someone dosn't beat me to it.

So, I have been reading up on how Loot 2.0 works and I think I can write up an efficient definition of how Loot Works in Entropia Universe, I might not be able to find a certain link I am looking for, if not then I believe I will still be able to efficiently define loot in Entropia Universe. Very easily defined, I believe it ties in line with what I have explained in this thread on "The Theory of Appropriation" but it is more literal, straight-forward, and up to par with defining things in a way people will understand. I look forward to posting me new... "Loot Theory" If someone dosn't beat me to it.

Put more effort in show us how you do it.Forget about explaining us.
The game is full of experienced teachers who turn to be die hard kerberos hunters/swunters
Let the results be seen please.

My god, this thread is delightful:))

To OP: separate your ideas into obvious chapters, add a short summaty to each chapter, add an ending to each idea, then and only then will a proper discussion of loot theories occur :) it s been done before, we ve discussed loot for decades now. Your style leaves it hard to summarise and discern if new ideas are being presented or not

If anyone has wondered what it will look like when they release AI to freely post on forums, this is what it looks like.

Yea this thread is a bunch of nonsense where the words only tangentially fit togeather. I can do the same thing with my phones auto word suggest and I assume that is what he is doing here.

This sentence is now autocomplete in a way to do that you have a good idea how to use the max to get a chance at least in the future and I would recommend it for the next time you want payment for a new phone and paste it in your inv account disable the password for a few hours and you will have their just need a healer and a half of the fun and the app to be able for the app store shatter and the other ones will do the trick and it is not easy for you and I have a lot to do to make sure that I am soing on my own wages for a while we have to do a few more.

lol I started reading the wall of text, then got confused, skipped to the next paragraph, didnt make much sense either. so I scrolled down to the comments for a tldr. Now Im at the end of the replies and rly rly wanna read what the guy actually said xD

Put more effort in show us how you do it.Forget about explaining us.
The game is full of experienced teachers who turn to be die hard kerberos hunters/swunters
Let the results be seen please.

It was mentioned in the Developer Notes for Loot 2.0, efficiency or loot gained from a mob, is determined on how well you show knowledge of the game mechanics. Quickly killing a mob, not overdamaging a mob, and utilizing tools efficiently instead of obsessively increases your loot increase chance(as mentioned in the Developer Notes), and playing productively rather than randomly increases your loot increase chance, "efficiency" such as contributing to skills and loot. A weapons "Efficiency" which is actually given on the weapon, is only a 7% loot increase chance. Nothing more.
So, in turn, whether or not a weapon is considered "efficient" and the equation related would be,
Does the weapon do enough damage and a DPS that eliminates the target within an efficient timeframe? Am I overkilling? Did I need to heal?
Keep in mind,
Such as with the level requirement 0 to 100 weapons, You should be asking yourself, is it worth it and am I getting good results from my use of gameplay with the weapon.
The developer notes said that your weapon stats should be maxed 10/10 to get the best results from a weapon, it reduces misses, evades, and low dmg hits. I personally believe that there is a manner of putting oneself in the game that also reduces miss/evade/ and low dmg chances. This could increase the volatility of a level requirement 0 to 100 weapon as well as solid level requirement weapons.
DPS,
Health of Mob,
Don't overkill,
Kill the mob as quickly as possible,
Heal as little as possible, (take advantage of stacking duration heals and not over-healing)
=The factors that determine your loot.

I mean, I will try to think of more,
But i don't think that weapons actually have a naturalized "ECO" rating that can be determined by an equation. Though there is one gun that says in the description "The gun is best used hunting animals"

Back