Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just spotted your post Messi, hahaha very funny :P

I'll even write a little poem for you, as you made me smile.

My name is Messi, I get all the loot,
    So don't blame yourself, it's not your fault.
    I'm the king around here, Coz I've got so much money
    I ate so many of your skills, it started to become funny.
    So don't despair when you're hunting out there
    It might not seem fair, but I do kind of care,
    Because when you see me hof big, I want you to remember
    It's all of you inside of me, that got me through December.

Rick
    Fantastic poem.Time for bed it's late.Don't forget pills.Smiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kain Dewey Fall View Post
    I may try and shorten this in the future to be more reader friendly
    Yes please do this.
    Or..
    No, wait, you don't need to do it.
    It was crystal clear.

I especially loved the part where you talk about the... thing.
    And also when you say that you... well, you know what I mean.

Really it was perfect, you don't need to write more..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Let us once again make a acronym... construct in a manner that meets with the games controls, of ourselves/ our avatars/ the players we have become, in order to make a logical approach of assuring revenue oriented economical decisions....* and designing these physical entities ... -I may try and shorten this in the future to be more reader friendly, let's party discuss ;D-
    perhaps, but...
    The Third Level Replicator.

Evolution is driven by three requirements: Validation, Selection and Heredity. If you have these, then you must get Evolution. The genes in our DNA are just a manifestation of evolution: it has Variation, Selection and Heredity. Hence it must have Evolution. It is unavoidable; it is a mathematical consequence of the evolutionary algorithm.

But Evolution is not dependent on DNA. DNA is just a means. In essence, DNA is just a sequence of four letters (A,G,T an C) grouped in threes, transcribed as one long molecule which can be copied. It is a class of information that has Variation, Selection and Heredity. As an information class, it is not alone having these traits. There is another.

In fact, there are several other classes of information. Think languages, how they evolve and survive or die. What is language good for? To pass on information from the parent to the offspring, independent on what can be coded as instincts in DNA, thus making the offspring better at survival. Think all the little habits we employ. Why do we wear a hat? Originally, it was to protect the head from the elements; now it has evolved into a fashion. It has become something else which spreads from human to human as an idea or a concept.

We can call these "memes" from "mimeme", that which imitates. If genes are first level of replicators, then memes are second level replicators. Originally, memes were an advantage to our DNA and they made our DNA better at surviving. As a consequence, we humans came to be as a species.

Memes are depending on us to survive, competing for "life" within our human minds. But they are little tidbits of information that has Variation, Selection and Heredity.

The third level is when there are an external means for the memes to copy and spread, making them independent of our locality in time and space. And it all started with writing. With the written language, ideas could spread across generations and across continents. From that came all the other technological means to spread information: the printing press, computers, jump gates, the stellar network and so on.

Technology was just a useful catalyst for the second level replicators, making them (and as a consequence us) better at surviving, but eventually they became a goal unto themselves. They were riding piggy-back on us, because we made copies of them. We were their means of reproduction. When that happened, we got to the third level replicators: technological memes or "temes".

Then something happened: we have machines that build machines and computer programs that evolve over time to be better at solving problems. When we passed that threshold, the machines were able to replicate themselves. And since Evolution only requires Variation, Selection and Heredity, we and our DNA were suddenly redundant.

The Rhizome Principle

We like to organize our societies hierarchically, especially if we have a large organization. In essence, our societies are modeled on our bodies: there is a brain, data gathering, a support structure, an information infrastructure, a logistical infrastructure, muscles that do things, et cetera. Although not all of them are subordinated to the brain. even the brain is organized into sections that do different things. And so do we model our society.

In the uplinked virtuana, there is no such thing as hierarchy. Even if there is, it is actually arbitrary and constructed by us so that we can handle things. The computers don't care. For all they have two options: they are connected or not connected.

When the genetically-programmed quantum computers came online, a new order emerged: the non-order of the rhizome.

[...]

We would like to think that there is, somewhere, a computer server which is the brain of the robot kind, because that's how we would create it. We hope that it is, because it gives us hope that there is a possibility that we can make one surgical strike and take the robots out. Sadly for us, there isn't.

Instead, there is the rhizome, in which every quantum core can be connected to any other quantum core. There is no center; there's just one cloud of quantum cores that connects to each other. Even if ruptured, each part of the rhizome can serve as an independent whole until it is reunited. There is no apparent structure; there is only the rhizome.
    Therefore:
    There is the Mind Cloud.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Tried to make some sense out of this.. there is none to be had.

Drunken spam

It was a painful read.

I rarely do this..

-Rep sorry
    And yet all the sense in the world is made.
    You announce yourself by stating Drunken Spam. Then state that is was a painful read in regard to where there is none to be had in making sense of something that you rarely do something. Then state.
    -rep sorry.
    All I have to say is, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    tl;dr: OP has either generated this by feeding the text of the forums to an AI text generator bot; or he is a pseudo-intellectual who lacks understanding of most of the words he uses.

Or English is not his first language.
    Same to the dick slapping guy in his status message who claims I don't know English, let alone American English.
    I doubt it. But thanks for the consideration anyhow. Pushing oneself further to better gain knowledge is no downfall to be had when one pursues themselves to see fault and always gear themselves to learn more.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    Yes please do this.
    Or..
    No, wait, you don't need to do it.
    It was crystal clear.

I especially loved the part where you talk about the... thing.
    And also when you say that you... well, you know what I mean.

Really it was perfect, you don't need to write more..
    I feel swayed by your words to write more. A true fan at heart I can tell no doubt.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    perhaps, but...

Therefore:
    This is like... Going into more in depth detail of what Could be from what already is. Like saying that behind the blatantly obvious is the blatantly obvious not so obvious that is more obvious than the blatantly obvious...

You've me beat.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    Tactics
    Stability
    (i?)Association
    Sorry, meant to make that TSI Tactics, Stability, and either Implementation or Implication.
    That was a brain fart moment... I apologize to everyone.
    I changed the use of Association in regard to the TSI abbreviation to Implementation...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Images
    Sorry....
    That was a brain fart moment... I apologize to everyone.
    This entire thread is a brain fart..

www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ● .∘ ↭ ⌀ . ◦ ⌱
    BUYING:[Armor Plating Mark.7A, SGA Edition]x1

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Same to the dick slapping guy in his status message who claims I don't know English, let alone American English.
    I doubt it. But thanks for the consideration anyhow. Pushing oneself further to better gain knowledge is no downfall to be had when one pursues themselves to see fault and always gear themselves to learn more.

Hey don't worry little buddy, I bet after puberty hits you will start learning to not be such a tedious cringefest.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Victor 'Brick' Vonn
    Society
    Gunslingers
    Blog Entries
    Images

Lets once again make an acronym...

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    I've read a large part of your text.
    Now i close my eyes and I try to remember two words or a phrase I can remember while I'm trying to reply.
    I can't.I am sorry.But I know a guy Rick, can I introduce you ? smiles
    Wit, Thoughtfulness, Funny...

This poster clearly displays a depth of humor that mandates sentient AI...

No bot here...

Brick

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast