Entropia Goals For 2019?

Earn 1 More PM token
Earn way more M tokens
5-digit or item worth 5 digits

2018 wasnt bad year, I did a lot in it :)
Goals for 2019
1) unlock quickness finally (lvl53 evader atm)
2) get 5 digit hof in hunting
3) get 300 hp (not very realistic, 252 atm but we should aim for big goals right :laugh: )

Happy New Year and hof big !!

My goal for 2019 is to withdraw all my PEDs. But thats kinda hard :eek:

My goals

Get to 300 HP, quite doable.
Get to 400K total skill, possibly doable as well (need under 18K points).

Have the most skills in game, for a player who's highest pro level is under 80., and that's being a noob miner and crafter.

Get Level 80 in my best prof? Won't happen, need to skill this FEN Mace.

Learn to log out when set on card clean, no matter what weapon you're using.
Find out if a FEN weapon does loot something really nice unlimited after 13 years of not "looting" any cool unlimited items.

Quit at the end of 2019 if the only way to get nice items is to hunt L130 mobs, as I'll never have the Armor for that.

Maybe finish CP missions.

See if compet returns, as a whole new redesigned game.
See if new useful buffs come for pets (and maybe take advantage of that) in EU.
See if MA do something cool with the Ark moon, so I don't feel like I swapped one pile of crap deeds for another pile of poo.

To be honest it's not about what I want, it's about MA proving they've turned a corner and make things happen. Build it and people will come.

Anyhow 2019 could be good.

Rick

ps: Happy New Year Mega.

Goals 2019:

- Unlock Kill Strike! :cool:
- 260 HP.
- Hit a 5 digit uberloot

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Same goals as Mega.
-250 HP (244 now)
-kill strike
-harmony

Finish
- loony Levy
- iron neomex
- iron armax
- iron formicacida
- iron molisk
- iron berycled

Get a loot bigger than 2500 ped.

Happy New year to all !!

Last edited:
I tend to list a ton of things to go for because I like doing everything so just going to keep it simple this year.

1- Attain a massive amount of attributes
2- Become one of the highest skilled Avatars in Game

Happy New Year :yay:

Have the most skills in game, for a player who's highest pro level is under 80.

That is an interesting goal and I wish you luck as you would have some serious competition there. ;)

Same goals as Mega.
-250 HP (244 now)
-kill strike
-harmony

Finish
- loony Levy
- iron neomex
- iron armax
- iron formicacida
- iron molisk
- iron berycled

Get a loot bigger than 2500 ped.

Happy New year to all !!

First goal achieved: 4398 ped explosives.

This is the first year for a while that I've had any genuine EU goals, which is in itself a positive sign. Thanks to some of the things that have happened this year I'm feeling more optimistic about the future of EU now than I have been in a long time, though there is still substantial room for improvement. That said, my main goals for the year are in the rest of my life, not in EU, and I don't expect to be any more active than I have been for the last couple of years, which is nowhere near what I was doing before then.

Level 60 Animal Looter is perhaps the only realistic goal of any note. I'm 44 now, so it will take some doing, and I'll need to hunt more than I did last year, but it could happen.

300 HP is possible. I'm 291 now. It would be much easier to do it if I worked on some of my lesser skills (especially mining), but I probably won't do that because I feel the Looter goal is more important.

Intuition unlock would probably be doable if I spent most of the year skilling mindforce, but I don't expect to be doing that, so that's extremely unlikely.

I'm sure I'll finish some more mission chains but I've no idea which because I change my focus on different mobs depending on events and other stuff going on. It would be easy to finish Berycled, Combibo and Snarg if I made the effort to do so. More challenging but also possible are Feffox, Caperon, Formicacida, Legionaire, and perhaps Sumima and Proteron if for some reason I decide to work on those mobs. I'd hope to do Eomon V during migration as well. Maybe Bronze Kreltin I.

Oh and I'll probably be looking to change my main weapon to one of the new high efficiency ones at some point, but that's dependent on market conditions. I certainly won't be spending 50k+ on one, unless I get unexpectedly rich all of a sudden.

Last edited:
I do the same as ever, doing Mining, and les hunt as possible. So maybe lev 50 pro and surv could be a goal for me.

new year new peddrain :)

my goals for this year are :

getting 275+ hp ( currently 259 )
unlocking killstrike ( lvl 76 laser dmg , but i'm mainly melee currently so could be a challange :) )
getting new highest hof ( 12k+ currently )
Getting new armor :)
losing less peds
get 1st place at one of the mayhems

50 blp pistol
45 blp dam
2000 daily tokens to add to my 2000 I have already
10 levels of daily completion at easter and halloween so I have all 40 mission completions and never need to touch a mayhem again (unless they add more missions to it).
hitting 500 completed caly missions

maybe: second apartment for more collectibles

My goals have changed here and there but in general, these are the ones I'm sure of:

1. Deposit less frequently. I'm going to stick to a specific budget going forward. No more just instantly whipping out the credit card to put in $20, $30, $50 as soon as I run out of peds. If I run out of peds before when I've budgeted to make another deposit too bad. MA is just going to have to keep some peds flowing into my account if they want me to keep logging in and spending them. :laugh:
2. Hit a solo 5 figure hunting HoF. At the very least I'd like to hit something over 4000 ped. I think it's time now - I've been in game long enough and have cycled enough in hunting that I feel it's not unreasonable to expect a loot like this as being possible.
3. Keep my hours in check. It's far too easy for me to lose an entire day in EU which quickly turns into losing an entire week and even a month. I have a lot of plans IRL this year that I want to follow through on which are going to require a decent amount of time to accomplish. So I may start limiting myself to primarily playing on the weekends and possibly an hour before bed on weeknights.

As for skill goals - I really have none this year since I've finally achieved the goals I set out when I started playing 12+years ago:
- 200 HP
- 200k Skills
- Unlock Commando

I think to a lesser extent I have a casual goal of increasing my melee skills but there are no skill goals that I'm going to be grinding towards this year.

As for gear goals - I've got a few things that I'd like to work towards getting such as upgraded armor and fap but we'll see what kind of loots I get this year. If I get that 5 figure hof in hunting I think a good portion will go towards some new gear.

Maybe complete my TB UL set, still the tighs missing.

Failed that goal last 10 years, maybe this year :D

At least there is enough L tighs to compensate.

To not play, starting my own business so I need all the $$$ O_O

My wishes for 2019

- Hope I can expand shop with at least 20 IP again Done :yay:
- Get more shopkeepers
- Craft more different amps
- Get Mining depth X BP to drop Done :yay:
- Reach lvl 40 in enhancer manufacturer
- Reach lvl 50 prospector
- Reach lvl 45 surveyor
- Reach colorer lvl 34 Done :yay:
- Unlock Longu tex @ lvl 31,76
- Upgrade my F-106 to Tier 10 (Tier 9,4 at the moment) Done :yay:

Happy New Year all :dunce::dunce::dunce:

Working on the rest and gonna be close :ahh:

Maybe complete my TB UL set, still the tighs missing.

Failed that goal last 10 years, maybe this year :D

At least there is enough L tighs to compensate.

Goni what is TB set?

yeah 2018 was not to much to hang in the christmas tree…

for 2019 i hope it will turn out better.

unlock skills:
*Scientist
*Intuition

Finnish of all iron missions

loot an 5-digit hof

sell off lots n lots of rifle and lwt :)

I have conflicting goals for the remainder of 2019. On the one hand I'd like to accumulate enough depo funds at one time to (finally) move up to an Archon's Sword. On the other hand I'd really enjoy finishing the last half level to unlock Coolness :cool: and finish farming the materials for a set of Viceroy (a very minor improvement over my Gremlin but it makes a fun, attainable goal). And I wouldn't mind mastering the art of trading after all these years of nonachievement in that area... :rolleyes: See you all in the schnozzle patch.

-500 hp
-100 looter
-top1 globals
-win at least 1 Landgrab alone
-perform well during events
-naked solo mulciber
-stay healthy.

Happy New Year :dunce::dunce::dunce:

-500 hp - Done
-100 looter - Done
-top1 globals - My goal was top1/year however I bacame top1 all time.
-win at least 1 Landgrab alone - Failed
-perform well during events -Done
-naked solo mulciber -Done
-stay healthy. -Huge progress.

Proofs :

If there is an excuse I didn't win a Landgrab alone its because all my friends own them.

-500 hp - Done

Proofs :

If there is an excuse I didn't win a Landgrab alone its because all my friends own them.

Very nice there and impressive for sure. You get what you seek. Also good to see you can finally lift something :lift:

-500 hp - Done
-100 looter - Done
-top1 globals - My goal was top1/year however I bacame top1 all time.
-win at least 1 Landgrab alone - Failed
-perform well during events -Done
-naked solo mulciber -Done

Proofs :

Great job :) keep going ^^

My wishes for 2019

- Hope I can expand shop with at least 20 IP again Done :yay:
- Get more shopkeepers : Sold all of them cause its cheaper to upgrade
- Craft more different amps Done :yay:
- Get Mining depth X BP to drop Done :yay:
- Reach lvl 40 in enhancer manufacturer
- Reach lvl 50 prospector
- Reach lvl 45 surveyor
Because of the mining patch in sep, I started mining unamped again so slower skilling (not that skills matter :laugh: )
- Reach colorer lvl 34 Done :yay:
- Unlock Longu tex @ lvl 31,76 Sooooo close, any click now
- Upgrade my F-106 to Tier 10 Done :yay:

Happy New Year all :dunce::dunce::dunce:

Happy with the results :)

Nice thread :)

My goals are:

- Unlock Coolness!
- Finish molisk, feff, kerb irons.
- Find a "rich" deposit.
- Reach a minimum of 170 HP (157 atm).

Good luck everyone with your goals :wtg:

All 4 goals achieved :yay:

Now going for lvl 20 on Pyro, Cryo, Electric.

can be deleted

My goals

Get to 300 HP, quite doable.
Get to 400K total skill, possibly doable as well (need under 18K points).

Have the most skills in game, for a player who's highest pro level is under 80., and that's being a noob miner and crafter.

Get Level 80 in my best prof? Won't happen, need to skill this FEN Mace.

Learn to log out when set on card clean, no matter what weapon you're using.
Find out if a FEN weapon does loot something really nice unlimited after 13 years of not "looting" any cool unlimited items.

Quit at the end of 2019 if the only way to get nice items is to hunt L130 mobs, as I'll never have the Armor for that.

Maybe finish CP missions.

See if compet returns, as a whole new redesigned game.
See if new useful buffs come for pets (and maybe take advantage of that) in EU.
See if MA do something cool with the Ark moon, so I don't feel like I swapped one pile of crap deeds for another pile of poo.

To be honest it's not about what I want, it's about MA proving they've turned a corner and make things happen. Build it and people will come.

Anyhow 2019 could be good.

Rick

ps: Happy New Year Mega.

Forgot about this. Smiling thinking about it though.

Life took a different direction, when the misses suggested we should sell up and move to the coast back in August.

Well we did it and moved end of November. Kids happy, wife happy, life is happy. Doubled our living space, even walks with the dogs on the beach in December has been relaxing.

Game wise, I have no idea about goals. I can't even remember how much HP I've got. I might log in though, see if I have any div peds to spank a few mobs with the FEN mace collecting dust in my inventory.

Anyway enjoy the fast approaching xmas break.

RICK.

I will be inactive for some time in the beginning of 2019, but maybe I'll be able to play
again in march or so.

Skills: Try to get more prof stands over L100, and unlock some for me new skills.
Gear: Same as now probably.
Missions: Finish some all over the universe, I have way too many unfinished. :silly2:

First quarter was quite inactive, after that I have increased activity a lot.
Skills: Unlocked only one skill (if we exclude looter related skills).
Gear: Bought a better gun and a better fap, which in a way isn't rational since
I gonna quit/stop playing and sell out. :D :silly2: Might take some year/s until its
time to do so though.
Missions: Finished off quite a lot, stopped playing for loot and am just out to finish off as
many as possible atm.

Back