hunt with little money

GermanMan

Provider
Society
Freelancer
GermanMan GermanMan GermanMan
You can be successful with small mobs and have fun without spending a lot of money in this game. I only hunt day missions to which I also have an iron.
As an example, the results of my last hunt.

my equipment:
CalyTrek CR Soul MK.IV CDF Edition (L)
CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.II CDF Edition (L)
Herman ARK-R (L)
Pixie Adjusted
Vivo S10

Argonauten Young - Adult
1,06 Ped/Argonaut +40,21 ped

Shinkiba L4-L9
0,51 Ped/Shinkiba +10,28 ped 122,03%

Foul Young
0,37 Ped/Foul -12,58 ped 66,63%

Atrax Young - Old
1,01 Ped/ Atrax -6,61 ped 93,51%

Prancer L5- L7
1,07 Ped/Prancer +7,91 ped 114,50%

Daikiba L5-L9
1,07 Ped/Daikiba +11,41 ped 111,83%

Armax Cow L6-L12
0,99 Ped/Cow +4,24 ped 104,26%

There are no big global or even hof and there are days there it does not run but the costs are low in the year and feasible for everyone.

Last edited:
It s nice to see you re doing well at the beginning, hope you finish those iron missions
How much do you cycle for each run?

no beginning, I've been playing for 4.5 years;) but only with matching daily missions. a few irons I've already finished but it takes so long of course but no problem I have time ^ ^.

I just wanted to say that you do not have to invest hundreds of dollars or euros to have fun for years.
right now where some complain that they are losing too much.

what do you mean by that? i speak only bad english, my friend is google translator ^^

what do you mean by that? i speak only bad english, my friend is google translator ^^

Wie viele Geld bezahlst du in total für deine spielung. Beispiel - tägliche kosten für heilung, munition etc

Ahso, danke für die Übersetzung^^

I do not get daily a suitable daily mission, 3 - 5 per week. I paid 40 € in 2017 for that. who had less? ;)

So you deposited about 4$ monthly. There are people who do not deposit at all although they are minority. If you do 3-5 daily lvl 1 missions you prolly cycle about 50-120 ped weekly.

There are ppl in this game who can spend up to 7$ to kill one mob solo but this slot machine can accept virtually any stake :)

I meant 3 - 5 daily missions a week, not in one day. bad translator ^^. the costs per mob habich yes wrote. These include healing, ammunition and armor repair.

I know that the big mobs are expensive and you can lose a lot or win. I just wanted to show that you can have fun even with little money and if you play disciplined the losses are also smaller in the long run.

Back