Who is Zendeck Support ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Not sure if I got the name correct because I deleted the e-mail fairly quick. I checked my support cases and the last one was in August this year. I can't remember if I filed another but if I did I can even remember so the service, if it is real, is very poor.

Zendesk is a customer support / issue tracking application that many companies use. I guess MA use it for prioritising CS.

The "live support" a.k.a. blue "Chat With Us" button uses Zendesk Chat SaaS.

You probably used it and received a transcript of your conversation afterwards.

Or perhaps your memory is poor (and googling skills)....maybe look within first before going after Mindark for this one, ya?

Or perhaps your memory is poor (and googling skills)....maybe look within first before going after Mindark for this one, ya?
Well when I clicked on the link to the "Case" it went no where that had any thing to do with a case. That is why I was suspicious.

What don't you find something else to do with your time instead of brow-beating, it does no good and makes you look like a ass. To me anyway just do not open my posts and we will both be happy.

Well when I clicked on the link to the "Case" it went no where that had any thing to do with a case. That is why I was suspicious.

What don't you find something else to do with your time instead of brow-beating, it does no good and makes you look like a ass. To me anyway just do not open my posts and we will both be happy.

It is very insulting from you towards the entire community to be honest.
Most of your threads asking stuff clearly show you put 0 effort into the thinking process on a matter you are interested in and also 0 effort into researching somehow the subject. This is insulting because you are asking the community every time to explain you as you would be a 5 years old, even though, you remind us quire frequently that you are and ex software developer...
Some people (good or bad, but mostly good) have an increased sensitivity when you are mocking their intelligence and don't respect their time making them reading such nonsense and ask people to make light in your clouded thoughts only because (as it appears to be) a lot of laziness to ...think and search.

Well, one - I will reply to whatever I feel is necessary.

And secondly, you can literally research/search almost all the things that you post on this forum for including this one. You simply put no effort in getting answers on your own. And to add further problems to your OP, you took a shot at mindark at the end. You need a little self-awareness.

Yes if I Google zendeck support , the first hit is zendesk support. Now Windows Comes with Bing. You cannot find anything with Bing. Maybe op doesn't want to use Google?

Maybe op doesn't want to use Google?

Maybe OP doesn't want to use the brain that the nature equipped him with. Well, you can remove the 'maybe'. But yeah, it's an issue everyone else has to deal with. Remember that quote?

When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are [...].
...fill in the blanks if you remember

Is the question answered?

If so, perhaps there's no need to experience the PCF "community" at its "best". ;)

Reactions: San
This is insulting because you are asking the community every time to explain you as you would be a 5 years old, even though, you remind us quire frequently that you are and ex software developer...

Sorry, but I refuse to believe Coz was ever a developer - Googling is our main trade skill. :laugh:

Wait... so you clicked on it? And then you deleted the mail? After you clicked on it? Deleting it quickly after clicking isn't going to save you from a virus, you know that right? You should be doing your checking/investigating before you go trying to click on links in emails if you're unsure about them.

Wait... so you clicked on it? And then you deleted the mail? After you clicked on it? Deleting it quickly after clicking isn't going to save you from a virus, you know that right? You should be doing your checking/investigating before you go trying to click on links in emails if you're unsure about them.

You are correct. However, I did not think anything was wrong until it I saw it went to the site and not directly to my chat session which usually happens.

Sorry, but I refuse to believe Coz was ever a developer - Googling is our main trade skill. :laugh:

=))
True, unless you were one before Google, when answers to all your questions were on forums, or, you were asking it there whne you were lazy to search the forum and have the answer ready for the next day of work :D

Literally every thread you make makes me wonder how you even survived to an adult age CozMoDan.

Because of people like Dab that wipe his lazy ass.
Dab, when are you going to actually retire?

Back