ForgoTV - Big thanks to the viewers lately

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Just wanted to stop by here and thank all of the great viewers on my twitch channel, ForgoTV lately.

I wasn't sure what to expect and had been putting this off due to nerves for some time. But the reception has been great, and I thank you very much for that.

Having a great time meeting many of you, and chatting about the game.

As well, meeting all the rest of you streamers, and raiding you with my lot of awesome viewers every time is just a lot of fun. :)

Thanks to all the people putting bits and donations my way as well, its not really what I am after here, but regardless, big thank you!

Quite amazing how good of music tastes you collectively have, as the playlists you viewers make for us while streaming, are great!

Have given away 2 f-211(L) finders worth @75 PED to the great viewers who stop by, as one way to show my thanks.

congrats to:
Akriles
antondaslayer

A little about the channel:
I have various scripts going with the chatbot to make it more engaging, so you can see my skills, ingame globals and more, live and overlaid onto twitch.
With plans to get a points system in place to redeem in-game things.
You get to see my ugly mug and point and laugh. totally free.
You get to hang out with even more awesome people than you thought you could meet on the internet.
Without pills, I am max reloadin, max runnin , max focus blowin, extra crittin, xtra healthin, max reduced critted, autolooting fool sporting a new corrosive XIII FEN chip, currently top 10 on Entropia Life.
So you get to see what thats like too.
My chatbot accepts song requests from youtube videos, so its you people who really make it shine.
Thanks!

So feel free to stop by anytime at ForgoTV!

And once again, thanks a ton to the viewers for such a fun time so far.

Happy new year, and.......

bigly.

Last edited:
Thank you for streaming Forgo! You're definitely a valued member of the Entropian streaming community. Keep it up!

I popped in just yesterday to check it out, I've gotta say it's a quality stream! Especially for just starting out as you say. I think its great.

Best of luck to you and your stream, hopefully you can catch that ATH on camera :D

I just started EU a couple weeks ago and wanted to check out Twitch to see if anyone strummed this gem

I stumbled on Forgo's channel last week I believe....by far the best EU streamer I have seen so far

I have learned lots just by watching him play and reading the chat

This has in turn encouraged me to start streaming again :)

Thanks for all the entertainment forgo -- here's to many HoF's in your future! Cheers :)

-Wiz

I love to watch game streams and I have a great time watching and interacting on yours..Thank you for the information and your website is really helpful.

Thank You,

Rose

:cheer:

Thanks a ton! You guys make it fun for sure!

You probably noticed, I went dark.....

But it was all for a good cause!

I went and stealthily pushed hard for a new warp ship so that I can offer my subscribed viewers....

Discounted warps!

Regular viewers I am working on points (you already get while you watch) toward warp discounts as well. So stay tuned!

You guys and gals are the best, and I aim to make you feel like it!

Will be back to streaming starting later today!

Last edited:

I went and stealthily pushed hard for a new warp ship so that I can offer my subscribed viewers....

Discounted warps!

Regular viewers I am working on points (you already get while you watch) toward warp discounts as well. So stay tuned!

Hell ya! So happy you won the firebird. Looking forward to exclusively using your services

Discounted warps!

Congratulations Forgo! I am so glad you won and I am very thankful that you let me be a part of helping you get there. Well deserved! :yay:

Your the best streamer out there mate. Tc

Bumping for the best viewers on the twitch!

Really appreciate the support and fun you guys and gals bring to the channel, cant say it enough.

Big thanks to every Sub (41 strong), bit tosser, follower and viewer!

Special thanks to prophet the prophet from the planet zen, may good karma shower you for life.

Love viewing your stream mate :beerchug:

Welcome back mate! Looking forward to watch you streaming again! :wtg:

Forgo easily has one of the best top 3 streams for EU. If he's back I hope he streams regularly. The reason I always enjoyed his streams was because he would engage with the audience, often times teaching something about the game, and had unique perspectives. Furthermore, he was generally positive about whatever he was doing in game. I always thought to myself, if someone new were to stumble into his Twitch stream and discover this game, Forgo is the streamer I'd hope they'd first see. Playing at a high level, mixing it up, discussing the game and simplifying an otherwise complex game.

Bud your streams are alot of fun...specially the communication the info and the welcoming nature you have...always a win.

Regards
Tees

Back