Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy trim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree we need reasons for players to come back to play and keep on playing.

i think this awful idea, i would not want a deed thay pays out on my loses, but saying that i might buy a need if it was on girtsn loses
    well im NOT a programmer for MA so I don't know what is and isn't possible but I was thinking more along the lines of paying out based on your costs decays etc.. not your losses. but maybe it needs to go by losses im not sure how the current ones generate.
    Last edited by mspatterson; 01-04-2019 at 02:54. Reason: im NOT a programmer =p
    ✘✘✘ ViP™₩₳₹₱ - 24/7 Mobile Offline Messaging - https://discord.gg/EA2gkVh

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    GoNi keep clickin my rep.. im irish and swear to you... do it again and I will make it a life mission todo it daily for the rest of eternity for you. jus sayin

*edit* correction and appology..looked like you did it twice but seems not so I take that back =p
    Last edited by mspatterson; 01-04-2019 at 03:03. Reason: correcton
    ✘✘✘ ViP™₩₳₹₱ - 24/7 Mobile Offline Messaging - https://discord.gg/EA2gkVh

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mspatterson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well im NOT a programmer for MA so I don't know what is and isn't possible but I was thinking more along the lines of paying out based on your costs decays etc.. not your losses. but maybe it needs to go by losses im not sure how the current ones generate.
    CLDs pay out a portion of MAs profit generated on Caly and by Caly-born-players at other planets

AUD and Moon Deeds pay out tax collected at Underground or at Moon

With the new CP deeds, its very likely the same as with AUD/Moon, just a part of the tax collected at CP.

Deeds based on tax collected is completely ok.
    Doesn´t matter if all the tax goes to one LA owner, or if it is shared between the deed holders, if there exist deeds for the area.

So in fact selling deeds for an area is nothing else than just selling a LA, its just that tax is shared between the deed holders. The main difference is, that LA owners can add DNAs and set maturitys of mobs (costs fertilizer), while the areas where tax is paid to deeds the settings are given by MA/PP.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5