Status
Please reply by conversation.

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
Hello guys,

I'm looking to sell my freshly discovered MindForce chip. Since I'm not a MF user, it should go to someone that can use it or someone that will want to wreck havoc at the Claim Marker in Land Grabs :D

Given that the amps also have 100% impact damage type, you can get, fully tiered, over 300 total impact damage, with an added 90 cold damage, making it a very powerful PK tool.

At tier8 with FEN amp it does:
B64vKuZ.png

The chip is comparable in DMG with EWE LC 300 Ambush and even MacMahon Vengeance , but you have a much better amp on MF.
Low use per min means also good tool for enhancers.

JCOFlLs.png
1McGgJS.png
gdfVr03.png

SOLD!

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I'm looking to sell my freshly discovered MindForce chip. Since I'm not a MF user, it should go to someone that can use it or someone that will want to wreck havoc at the Claim Marker in Land Grabs :D

Given that the amps also have 100% impact damage type, you can get, fully tiered, over 300 total impact damage, with an added 90 cold damage, making it a very powerful PK tool.

At tier8 with FEN amp it does:
B64vKuZ.png

The chip is comparable in DMG with EWE LC 300 Ambush and even MacMahon Vengeance , but you have a much better amp on MF.
Low use per min means also good tool for enhancers.

JCOFlLs.png
1McGgJS.png
gdfVr03.png
SB 13.5k
BO 20k

Could be interested in some items (rings, imp resto)

Seems like an excellent chip for the right buyer and good price! Might have to consider :)

Seems like an excellent chip for the right buyer and good price! Might have to consider :)

Thanks.
May I interest you in a PK ITAAAAAM? :D
:beerchug:

What price did it sell at?

Youre the master of item valuations, you tell us TT+250 perhaps?
Sorry mate but your not making any sense. A high level sib is worth 2K to 20K alone; not counting it's awesome dps, why would anyone sell this for under $30's?

Sorry mate but your not making any sense. A high level sib is worth 2K to 20K alone; not counting it's awesome dps, why would anyone sell this for under $30's?

edit....forget it deleted my post.

My comment was after the sale, and responding to "Jay" regarding the sale price. If you don't want a post-sale debate...and attacking me for writing in sales thread.. then forget it.

Last edited:
Zippo no need to neg rep.

The guy that bought the chip is a friend of mine in RL. I know how much he paid.

I didn't want the chip, I'm replying to... Jay who doesn't understand why the chip didn't sell for 30K

Read first before throwing your red pen around please....f**k sake

Rick

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back