who wants me??

NOR_Ken

Alpha
Society
Black Angels
Hello world !

Yes I am looking for a society to join!

I did start the game in 2004, in 2006 i did start use/invest a lot more. Inn 2009 I did sell out all from my NORken avatar. But it did not take long time before i re-join with my new avatar, The amount of time and money was a whole new story.

I did join the Black Angel soc , when I had all the skills I needed and it was a very fun time. To grab land and get profit from it. All the fun we did. But then one more time RL needed me so I sold all my items and 20% of my skills. Made me withdraw around 70k. Then I turnd offline. 1/2 year later i log on to just do a small craft and did get a 21k in 10 clicks crafting. This I did withdraw as well. I have manage to log on now and then but not much.

Now 2 weeks ago I re join the game and allready start looking for some new items. I must say the game is a diffrent story now. Better or not I cant say but Entropia is still Entropia and I am back.
But The Soc I am inn is sleeping and I am looking for a new one.

I feel sad to exit the BA group. It was a great story ! But I am now out to find new partys and friends.
Where trust is all good and in order. Im to old gamer in here to start join a place where this is a problem.
Maybe some one can remember me and give me a + / pos comment. So at last new players know I am what i am.

I have had hours of fun with one of the best tools and weapons in game., mostly not all mine. But thats whats great with friends. We all do not need to buy all!

If anyone is interested in a old vet, I had almost lvl 65 but now only lvl 47 in combat and lvl 30 miner.
Not sure about total skills , 150k ish. 158HP. Lost some when I sold some skills.

Started the game when I was 17 years old with no VISA. I am 30 years old now. Live in Norway.

Any comments from old friends would be nice !! and sorry to exit BA! <3

Thanks !

Mate are you looking for more of a high skilled soc or are you satisfied with a soc full of active noobs? :)

We have room.

Hello fellow 2004 player!

I wouldn't recommend joining Entropia Pioneers as it is just me and one other who are "active" at the moment.

That said, I have a cross society chat for old timers that has a handful of old folks in called #TheGate (for obvious reasons) drop me a PM or Mail in game if you fancy being in it.

Wistrel

I got lots of PM's and thank you for all the comments.

I think I have made up my mind. So this thread can be closed for now.

(( I did have a ok skilled soc in my mind, even i love to help noobs. But normal i do bigger stuff. :)

Thanks

Back